Elizabeth Warren: Blacks only important during elections

Democratic Massachusetts Senator and presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren said her fellow Democrats “talk about how important the black community is, at least at election time” during Friday night's Democratic debates.

Elizabeth Warren.jpg

“I'm glad to stand on the stage with my fellow Democrats who talk about how important the black community is, at least at election time,” Warren said on Friday. “Year after year after year, and election after election after election, Democrats go to people in the black community and say, ‘Boy, we really care about these issues. Racism is terrible. We all want to do something.'”

I wonder what Diamond & Silk would say about Warren's statement?

Hahaha! Warren is the last of the Mohonkies...

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Hahaha! Warren is the last of the Mohonkies...

Yo fo' real, Sister Warren has mo' Black in her jeans than Injun, if ah remember her results from da Find uh Justice Ancestor search with muh beeotch

[attachment=0]temp2PacSignature.png[/attachment]

You aren't suppose to tell the truth comrade Crafty Beaver!!! Only the party approved korrekt truth.

Van Jones warns Democrats: 'Do not take the black vote for granted in this election'. That's rich. They take them for granted in every election.
Mr. Jones went on to argue that the Democrats have been playing “fantasy football politics” for the past three years with their investigations instead of working on their messaging.“I would accuse my party at this point of having engaged in three years of fantasy football politics where we said, ‘OK, don't worry. Trump is never going to be seated because the Electoral College will not seat him.' Remember that?” he said. “Don't worry, Bob Mueller is going to take him out of that White House in handcuffs. Remember that? Don't worry, he's going be impeached and removed. Now, after three years of all of that fantasy football, guess what we have? Trump is still in the White House and we still don't have a candidate.”
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/feb/10/van-jones-warns-democrats-do-not-take-the-black-vo/

Of course, Elizabeth Warren responds to such petty criticisms by asking, "Doesn't it matter that my monument is being built in the 'black' hills of South Dakota. Doesn't that prove my commitment to blackness?"

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:Of course, Elizabeth Warren responds to such petty criticisms by asking, "Doesn't it matter that my monument is being built in the 'black' hills of South Dakota. Doesn't that prove my commitment to blackness?"

--KOOK
So much blackness and diversity of superficial genetic traits!!Image