Obama's Anita Dunn gets prominent role in Biden campaign

Veteran Democratic operative Anita Dunn is taking on a larger role in Joe Biden's presidential campaign after his bruising fourth-place finish in the Iowa caucus.

Anita_Mao_Tsa_Dunn2_Big.gif

Campaign manager Greg Schultz and campaign chairman Steve Ricchetti said in an email to staff that Biden asked Dunn to take on “an expanded role in the headquarters.”

Dunn “will be working closely with us on campaign strategy and overall coordination on budget and personnel as we build a bigger campaign for the next phase,” Schultz and Ricchetti said.

In 2009, Anita Dunn proclaimed Mao Tse Tung one of her favorite philosophers.

Merely rearranging the deck chairs as Titanic sinks.

Leon Trotsky was unavailable.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Trotsky_No_Ice_Ax_400.jpg[/img]

What does Chris (I'd be shot in Central Park) Matthews have to opine about this?

'pelipsky
#BR 549

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:Veteran Democratic operative Anita Dunn is taking on a larger role in Joe Biden's presidential campaign after his bruising fourth-place finish in the Iowa caucus.

Anita_Mao_Tsa_Dunn2_Big.gif

Campaign manager Greg Schultz and campaign chairman Steve Ricchetti said in an email to staff that Biden asked Dunn to take on “an expanded role in the headquarters.”

Dunn “will be working closely with us on campaign strategy and overall coordination on budget and personnel as we build a bigger campaign for the next phase,” Schultz and Ricchetti said.

In 2009, Anita Dunn proclaimed Mao Tse Tung one of her favorite philosophers.

Oh I most definitely DO remember this! I couldn't believe what she was saying or her manner of delivery. I think we all know why she favors Mao Tse Tongue, don't we? She just threw in Mother Teresa as a distraction. She does remind me of Nanski Peloski for some reason, though. Not sure why.

Damn! She did a helluva job in New Hampshire for Biden! Hahahahahaha!!!

I think I can see the light at the end of Joe Biden's tunnel....

Pamalinsky wrote:

Oh I most definitely DO remember this! I couldn't believe what she was saying or her manner of delivery. I think we all know why she favors Mao Tse Tongue, don't we? She just threw in Mother Teresa as a distraction. She does remind me of Nanski Peloski for some reason, though. Not sure why.

Komrade Pammie, I was wondering where I had seen that type of tongue flicking action before........AND THEN IT CAME TO ME.........

(Make sure you start Komrade Dunn's speech and listen simultaneously while watching Mystery Item.)

Mystery item No. 1

All comrades know that Chairman Mao was a great political philosopher whose clear and reasoned judgment created a system which tortured and executed 45 million people in only four years of the Great Leap Forward, and sent many more thoughtcriminals to re-education camps.

But Mother Theresa? How many thoughtcriminals did she kill or torture? How many collections of her own quotations did she publish? None! Zero! As far as the Party doctrine is concerned, she was just a whore. A dirty, dirty whore.

And so is Anita Dunn, the Flicker of Tongue. (I did some research and found out that it was a technique she deployed to attract and mate the Democrat cis-male feminists).

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:

Komrade Pammie, I was wondering where I had seen that type of tongue flicking action before........AND THEN IT CAME TO ME.........

(Make sure you start Komrade Dunn's speech and listen simultaneously while watching Mystery Item.)

Mystery item No. 1
Yeah! And lizards. Oh and, "Your little dog Toto, too!"

Red Square wrote:All comrades know that Chairman Mao was a great political philosopher whose clear and reasoned judgment created a system which tortured and executed 45 million people in only four years of the Great Leap Forward, and sent many more thoughtcriminals to re-education camps.

But Mother Theresa? How many thoughtcriminals did she kill or torture? How many collections of her own quotations did she publish? None! Zero! As far as the Party doctrine is concerned, she was just a whore. A dirty, dirty whore.

[highlight=#ffff00]And so is Anita Dunn, the Flicker of Tongue. (I did some research and found out that it was a technique she deployed to attract and mate the Democrat cis-male feminists).
[/highlight]Ewe! That's gross! However, truth is truth, even when it's gross. From this day forward I shall always refer to Anita Dunn as "The Tongue Flicker" along with Joe Biden as "The Hair Sniffer".

These two are getting stronger every day just by meme-ing themselves into oblivion. I see a pattern here. ; • )