We Used to Call Them BusyBodies

[img]/images/Bloomberg_Double.jpg[/img]

Yes Comrades, before the Glorious Revolution, school children openly hazed the class busy body...or even familial busybody. Now, Post Revolution all comrades have been legislatively purified from such heinous acts of individualism.

Witness the FULL GLORY as BusyBodies are forging the next Revolutionary Goal - Electing a 3rd Grader BusyBody as President. Comrades, we have a glorious opportunity before us!

Here's BusyBody, Mike Bloomberg Billionaire, inserting himself into a loaded situation of which he has some knowledge, but without any understanding. This ability is a major character credential for ALL BusyBodies.

Mike Bloomberg:

95% of murders, murderers and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take the description, Xerox it and pass it out to all the cops. They are male minority, sixteen to twenty-five. It's true in New York, it's true in virtually every city. That's where the real crime is. You gotta get the guns out of the hands of the people that are getting killed.
Thanks to years of legislatively created environmentally secure safe spaces, a 3rd grade BusyBody Billionaire is a viable and mentally competent candidate for the position: President of the U.S.S.A.

Because hazing PUBLIC BusyBodies like another busybody hazed Nick Sandmann, is just well...mean spirited..as well as criminal act by law.

Current Truth™: The MSM, and local affiliates, will now determine culpability without any knowledge OR understanding.

Just Marx bless AmeriKKKa!

Jackalopelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549

Most Excellent. The only thing missing is one teeny-weeny detail. How is this Trump's fault? We must find a way...

Most Equal Komrads,

The ineffective knee jerk reaction solution to this situation is to outlaw 16 to 25 year old minority males. Once we have eliminated them from the population our murder rate will virtually disappear!

Wait a minute, there is a knock at the door....

Red Salmon

jackalopelipsky wrote:Image
Yes Comrades, before the Glorious Revolution, school children openly hazed the class busy body...or even familial busybody. Now, Post Revolution all comrades have been legislatively purified from such heinous acts of individualism.

Witness the FULL GLORY as BusyBodies are forging the next Revolutionary Goal - Electing a 3rd Grader BusyBody as President. Comrades, we have a glorious opportunity before us!

Here's BusyBody, Mike Bloomberg Billionaire, inserting himself into a loaded situation of which he has some knowledge, but without any understanding. This ability is a major character credential for ALL BusyBodies.

Mike Bloomberg:

95% of murders, murderers and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take the description, Xerox it and pass it out to all the cops. They are male minority, sixteen to twenty-five. It's true in New York, it's true in virtually every city. That's where the real crime is. You gotta get the guns out of the hands of the people that are getting killed.
Thanks to years of legislatively created environmentally secure safe spaces, a 3rd grade BusyBody Billionaire is a viable and mentally competent candidate for the position: President of the U.S.S.A.

Because hazing PUBLIC BusyBodies like another busybody hazed Nick Sandmann, is just well...mean spirited..as well as criminal act by law.

Current Truth™: The MSM, and local affiliates, will now determine culpability without any knowledge OR understanding.

Just Marx bless AmeriKKKa!

Jackalopelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549

When victims no longer have guns, only perpetrators will be victims.

Most Equal Komrads,

I denounce myself for approaching this great injustice from the wrong direction.

I foolishly thought felt that the goal should be to reduce the number of homicides. Especially among the target group (see what I did there) of minority males age 16 - 25. I can be such a silly fish.

Obviously we need a Federal Training Program for minority males age 16 - 25 to help them properly target other demographics. Right now they seem to internalize when they be should focusing outward. They should also be spurred on to meet much higher homicide quotas.

Reducing the number of homicides would not serve the Party. Homicide as a means of disarming the populace furthers the Party's goals. Increase homicide across a broad section of the population and the people will gladly turn in their arms For The Children ™.

Getting in tune with the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:Most Equal Komrads,

I denounce myself for approaching this great injustice from the wrong direction.

I foolishly thought felt that the goal should be to reduce the number of homicides. Especially among the target group (see what I did there) of minority males age 16 - 25. I can be such a silly fish.

Obviously we need a Federal Training Program for minority males age 16 - 25 to help them properly target other demographics. Right now they seem to internalize when they be should focusing outward. They should also be spurred on to meet much higher homicide quotas.

Reducing the number of homicides would not serve the Party. Homicide as a means of disarming the populace furthers the Party's goals. Increase homicide across a broad section of the population and the people will gladly turn in their arms For The Children ™.

Red Salmon

RED Salmon has either pushed the BusyBody Bloomberg conclusions into Beyond BusyBody Bernie's Final Solution for all our sin, for all time...or will be soon nominated as spokesfish for massive NEW! The People's Military Recruitment Program.

'pelipsky is in perpetual mythological horned rodent mind twirl as to the latest Current Truth™.

Red Salmon, you're swimming in some Heavy Water, Comrade.

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Or perhaps simply redirecting the 'target' demographics of those being homicided (is that even a word?) to be in the upper age groups, the Party's goals can be further achieved. As this would increase the available housing, decrease health care costs, reduce the need for pensions, etc.

Most Equal Jackalopenski,

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Red Salmon wrote:Most Equal Komrads,

Red Salmon

RED Salmon has either pushed the BusyBody Bloomberg conclusions into Beyond BusyBody Bernie's Final Solution for all our sin, for all time...or will be soon nominated as spokesfish for massive NEW! The People's Military Recruitment Program.

'pelipsky is in perpetual mythological horned rodent mind twirl as to the latest Current Truth™.

Red Salmon, you're swimming in some Heavy Water, Comrade.

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

The short version of my revelation was that the Target Group (minority males age 16 - 25) should get BUSY dropping BODIES. Just not other members of the Target Group. Of course, this kind of means that every demographic except minority males age 16 - 25 would now be the Target Group.

Now I've done it. I'm confused. Wait, there's another knock...

Red Salmon

Red Salmon, you no longer have to be confused on BusyBodies and their facts without understanding interpretations of Current Truth™.

BusyBody™ has its own degree plan, producing BusyBody scholars for The People's Good™.

UVA LEFTIST COMPLAINS ABOUT “TOO MANY WHITE PEOPLE” IN STUDY AREA
“It does make some of us POCs uncomfortable.”

More BusyBodies armed with facts without understanding is the obvious solution, if not The Final Solution™.

Mythical horned rodent mind perpetually twirling in The Current Truth™.
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549