'Kill it!' becomes Bloomberg's riveting new campaign slogan

[img]/images/Bloomberg_Election_Poster_Kill_It_Blood.jpg[/img]

He said "kill it" to his pregnant employee as a condition to her further employment, but these words can be applied more broadly, to encompass all his campaign promises on global warming, gun control, abortions, taxes, and soda drinks.

As such it has now become Bloomberg's riveting new campaign slogan that accurately reflects on his values and his vision for America.

Bloomberg allegedly told employee who had just announced pregnancy to "kill it."

Mike Bloomberg has on repeated occasions faced and fought allegations that he directed crude and sexist comments to women in his office, including a claim in the 1990s that he told an employee who had just announced she was pregnant to "kill it."

"He told me to 'kill it' in a serious monotone voice," the woman alleged in a lawsuit. "I asked 'What? What did you just say?' He looked at me and repeated in a deliberate manner 'kill it.'"

Trying to attract more conservative voters, Bloomberg redesigns his campaign poster to make it less gory and without the blood of the fetuses splattered all over it.

[img]/images/Bloomberg_Election_Poster_Kill_It.jpg[/img]

In addition to women and fetuses, Bloomberg's other pet peeves include farmers, factory workers, blacks that commit 95% of the murders and minority yutes that don't know how to behave at work. I'm sure there are more I have left out.

Until Bloomberg buys the DNC nomination, I will be in suspense to find out if he will pick Komrade Klintoon as his VP. Obviously the possibility sparks imaginations............

Yeah! If you can't regulate it, kill it!

And if you can't regulate it or kill it, buy it!

Captain Craptek wrote:And if you can't regulate it or kill it, buy it!
And if you can't regulate it or kill it or buy it, steal it!!

[quote]Trump fires back after Obama claims credit for economic boom: 'Con job'[/quote]

Well one thing's fer sure, the Democrat Party has got the Compassion® voter in a strangle hold. Will they survive to vote again... and again, is a whole 'nuther can of worms.

Just Redrum all over the Democrat Ticket of Compassion®.

'pelipsky
#BR 549

I knew I left off one of Mini-Mike's pet peeves, Grannie and Grandpa. RGB better look out when Mini-Mike buys the election.

Bloomberg's is a genuine cashroots campaign.

CIZ! those wooly bullies to whom Bloomberg is extolling the financial freedom of ca$hing out Grannie and Paw-Paw so the next generation can finally get their grubby little paws on that geriatric saved portfolio doesn't inspire confidence in wooly bully nature in the horned rodent's mind.

Just look at 'em...

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Bloomberg's is a genuine cashroots campaign.
Bloomberg organizes a genuine cashroots campaign, supported by starry-eyed cashroots activists called #BloombergBros

[img]/images/Bloomberg_Bros.jpg[/img]

Oy vey! What an Embarrassment of Glitches!

So... Bloomberg's campaign so far...

If you can't regulate it, kill it. If you can't kill it, buy it.

A question from the audience: "What if you can't buy it?"

Red Square wrote:Image
He said "kill it" to his pregnant employee as a condition to her further employment, but these words can be applied more broadly, to encompass all his campaign promises on global warming, gun control, abortions, taxes, and soda drinks.

As such it has now become Bloomberg's riveting new campaign slogan that accurately reflects on his values and his vision for America.

Bloomberg allegedly told employee who had just announced pregnancy to "kill it."

Mike Bloomberg has on repeated occasions faced and fought allegations that he directed crude and sexist comments to women in his office, including a claim in the 1990s that he told an employee who had just announced she was pregnant to "kill it."

"He told me to 'kill it' in a serious monotone voice," the woman alleged in a lawsuit. "I asked 'What? What did you just say?' He looked at me and repeated in a deliberate manner 'kill it.'"

Wow! What a nice guy!

He seems to espouse the doctrine of elimination of much of the annoying population through donations to Planned Parenthood and Margaret Sanger's elimination of perceived "defects" in our population, like farmers, elderly, and other useless eaters in our society.

Yeah, what a nice guy.

Of course, we knew this when Sarah Palin mentioned "Death Panels" and they destroyed her!

Here's Mini Mike saying that's true!

Will his view on giving up on older citizens steal the day? It's hard to run against Santa Clause and free stuff forever. I don't think most Americans, even those who did not vote for Trump will go for this.

I wish the 2020 election were tomorrow!

Pamalinsky wrote:Oy vey! What an Embarrassment of Glitches!
it's still not as bad as the embarrasment of the Flukes. My condolennces to the Glitches family nontheless. No one needs that kind of tsuris.

[img]/images/Sandra_Fluke_Dorm_Room_Cond.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Oy vey! What an Embarrassment of Glitches!
it's still not as bad as the embarrasment of the Flukes.

Hold muh beer while I share this campaign ad.

Red Square wrote:So... Bloomberg's campaign so far...

Let me be clear; I can be bought! Did I say $100k? I meant to say $1 million. He's already spent $500 million and there are only $350 million people in the country...

Red Square wrote:So... Bloomberg's campaign so far...

That's easy. Unlike the buying of a lot of congressional democrats, China couldn't buy, let alone regulate or kill, the WSJ, it's reporters and it's editorial page. So now Xi has kicked out the last remaining WSJ reporters.

So, if you can't regulate it, kill it, or buy it you banish it.

Dear Uncle $$ - your words may have a point, but they don't make a catchy marketing slogan. Here's what has shaped out from this thread so far:

If you can't regulate it, kill it.
If you can't kill it, buy it.
If you can't buy it, steal it.

Red Square wrote:Dear Uncle $$ - your words may have a point, but they don't make a catchy marketing slogan. Here's what has shaped out from this thread so far:

If you can't regulate it, kill it.
If you can't kill it, buy it.
If you can't buy it, steal it.

And, if you can't steal it, Fug it!

Our faithful subsidiary, BB, has picked up the story. Trigger warning: liberal news sources have proven to be highly allergic to bee stings.

Here's evidence that some gun-nut survivalist breeders are getting ready for his presidency by building anti-Bloomberg and anti-Planned-Parenthood armored baby strollers.

Anti-Bloomberg armored baby stroller

Making citizens and protecting them from Planned Parenthood.

[img]/images/captions/Tank_Armored_Baby_Stroller.jpg[/img]

Mystery item No. 1