Murder Most Foul

Bob Dylan released this song 4 days ago.

It is one of the greatest sendups of America. A eulogy for Americana. I believe that this will be remembered in a century in the same way that we, today, remember the Great American Songbook.

Here's what Bob has to say about this song:

Greetings to my fans and followers with gratitude for all your support and loyalty across the years. This is an unreleased song we recorded a while back that you might find interesting. Stay safe, stay observant and may God be with you. - Bob Dylan

Most Equal Comrade Stierlitz,

I tried but I just can't dance to it.

Rhythm impaired in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:Most Equal Comrade Stierlitz,

[highlight=#ffff00]I tried but I just can't dance to it. [/highlight]

Rhythm impaired in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Drink more beet vodka. I find that I can dance even to traktor exhaust with beet vodka!

-Stierlitz

Most Equal Comrade Stierlitz,

Perhaps it is time to break open the Hanoi Vodka. A special treat, I'm sure. I'm probably I have a few bottles of Mekong stashed away also. I've never been sure if Mekong is a whiskey or rum. Perhaps it is a mixture of the two lovingly blended in an old radiator somewhere. Then there is the Ouzo bottle with the small piece of wood in it. Might as well drink my souvenir alcohol from my misspent youth. There might not be much time left and it would be a shame if it went to waste. I will leave the bottle with the giant gecko unopened for now. Maybe when I have consumed all the other stuff?

As Super Fly would say, "Oh my freakin' head! I'm so wasted!" (Secret Joe Cartoon reference.)

Looking forward to dancing in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Finally, a song that dares to take on the chorus of voices that insisted that the Kennedy assasination was merely a tragic accident; that Oswald was just trying to clean his rifle near a window at the Texas Schoolbook Depository Building when it just "went off"I never quite bought into the "official story"; it just didnt add up in my 5 year old mind