New SJW t-shirt!

Nobody Offended Me Today.jpg
Comrades! Are you a social media puritan? A social justice warrior? Do you get up every morning eagerly anticipating the rush of self-righteously unloading on someone else who "doesn't get it" like you do? Well, let this shirt (and mug!) be your consolation on those days when insensitive bigots don't even try to upset you and leave you cruelly unperturbed.
Order this t-shirt which is made of highly absorbent cotton able to soak up gallons of tears of disappointment.
Or get this recyclable coffee mug into which you may cry incessantly pausing only for a moment to drain and refill.
Do you identify as a woman SJW? Well, we've got you "covered" there, too.
Order now, comrades, so you'll have something to comfort you and that special SJW in your life on those rainy days void of offense.

Comrade,

Like all SJWs I stay outraged all the time. Why do you think I have risen so high in the DNC Politburo's Inner Circle™? Why... I am outraged at your post, if that matters. Sadly, I go days on end without someone offending me. Therefore, I must manufacture something that *might* offend me in order to maintain my false identity of being a member of a “protected class”.

Komissar al-Blogunov!!!

This is the MOST Radical t-shirt logo e.v.a.h. 'Pelipsky's mythical mind is like totally 'woke' now.

The POWER!

This shirt will FORCE others to say, "whatever" and move on in outrage.

Spreading outrage in an outrageous culture requires in their face subtle agitation that only Red Bolsheviks working for Putin through anonymous sources connected to Ukraine, to reelect strings on Trump and finally make Amerikkka RED! Like a RED shoe on a lectern.

Comrades, start The People's Red Revolution: 2020 by purchasing and wearing this most RED radical t-shirt. Wear it as you conduct The People's Business: Beet Tending™. The mission is to infiltrate and agitate into the unwashed masses while wearing a new, clean, and articulate t-shirt designed by Komissar al-Blogunov.

This is the new Rad RED Ca$hChe.

Be sure to smile and have a nice day!

Order Now...direktors are now accepting calls in the order they are received.

forelock tugging Ca$hChe,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:Komissar al-Blogunov!!!

This is the MOST Radical t-shirt logo e.v.a.h. 'Pelipsky's mythical mind is like totally 'woke' now.

The POWER!

This shirt will FORCE others to say, "whatever" and move on in outrage.

Spreading outrage in an outrageous culture requires in their face subtle agitation that only Red Bolsheviks working for Putin through anonymous sources connected to Ukraine, to reelect strings on Trump and finally make Amerikkka RED! Like a RED shoe on a lectern.

Comrades, start The People's Red Revolution: 2020 by purchasing and wearing this most RED radical t-shirt. Wear it as you conduct The People's Business: Beet Tending™. The mission is to infiltrate and agitate into the unwashed masses while wearing a new, clean, and articulate t-shirt designed by Komissar al-Blogunov.

This is the new Rad RED Ca$hChe.

Be sure to smile and have a nice day!

Order Now...direktors are now accepting calls in the order they are received.

forelock tugging Ca$hChe,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549
As you and the learned zampolit pointed out, nothing keeps the Rage Machine going like being angry over not having something about which to be angry.