Xi Pongping donates a beautification of Trump Tower

In an act of supreme wokeness, the not-so-crypto communist of Gracie Mansion & His Entourage virtue-signaled zir/xey blackwise hypercorrectness, by artistic means of colorific two-dimensional asphalt-expressionism.

Today's quota in beet tending done, TPC's subkollektive of pixelatorial analysts watched that slick marketing-agitprop material in upside down reverse mode. And there.. a coyly smirking lil' Chinese flashed up @3.14, in the left upper corner. And - by Mao! - it was Xi Pongping himself.
So, a TPC correspondent (the reverse upside down material tightly in grip) immediately hastened to Forbidden City, hoping for an interview.

. . .

Amazingly, Forbidden City seemed already prepared, Xi Pongping seated in his artfully embellished interview-cubby, and a steaming pot of jiè chá on a dainty lacquer table.

. . .

TPC: So, you had somehow a finger in the pie of that 5th Avenue's paint roller event?
Xi Pongping: (a hint of a smirk flitting across his Far Eastern stone face) The paint alone. We suggested, and sent them. They not understood. The yellow paint.

TPC: Uh.. The paint? Not understood? The yellow?..
Xi Pongping: Sure. You want honor "black" people? By "painting"? Paint black. Yet, we them zonk. To yellow. Give them paint. The yellow one. And see, they paint.

TPC: Aha! Yellow, like.. like.. (jinx, how do I say that?...)
Xi Pongping: Yes. Our color. Ubermensch color. Want paint honor? Paint ubermensch color.

TPC: Ah, "Asia" color, ja? You mean, Asian = Übermensch?
Xi Pongping: No no. Mongol - not ubermensch. Japman - not ubermensch. Korean - not ubermensch. Chinese ubermensch. Hanzu, Han Chinese only.

TPC: But, but - you said, "we them zonk", the Communist & Entourage. So - how do you "zonk"?
Xi Pongping: (sips chá) Dlink chá, you dlink chá, too... Zonk? How zonk? Know too much want you. As Yodafucius say.

TPC: Oh, fēicháng gǎnxiè nǐ, thank you so much.
Xi Pongping: (chuckles)

This is an insult to other language speaking nations. They need to have all translations no exceptions. It should look like the California voting book.

What I do not understand is why a floor painting is called a wall painting. (From murus = wall.) Or is this part of the upside-down-sideways world in which the woke so proudly live?

RedDiaperette wrote:What I do not understand is why a floor painting is called a wall painting. (From murus = wall.) Or is this part of the upside-down-sideways world in which the woke so proudly live?

Because "Floors don't work". We need to build bridges! Or something.

Meanwhile...
Down from his historically unprecedented heights, Comm-Org One let the planetary personkind know: "If-if-if-if I-I-I-I had a road, it would look like 5th Avenue."

RedDiaperette wrote:What I do not understand is why a floor painting is called a wall painting. (From murus = wall.) Or is this [highlight=#ffff00]part of the upside-down-sideways world in which the woke so proudly live[/highlight]?
Slam-dunk, Komradette!
Mural-on-asphalt, yellow-the-new-black, upside-down(-and-sideways)-the-new-normal. Yet another proglo-scam-to-push-neosemantics, like klimakatastrophia-out-of-carbon and penis-that-menstruates.

But, below that topsy-turvy inside-out and swivel-eyed mingle-mangle, I guess: a Bezmenov-style operation. Designed to erase, to make you fuhget, to make you hate Latin. What, murus? murus = asphalt.

Hah! Latin - just one more "invention" of White Man. Contrived by Romans and designed to rule the World! They spread it everywhere - even to topple the USA (ever heard of Latin America? Latinos?).

Conceived in such a twisted way, that only (some!) whiteys could use it. How wicked a construct that "Latin" is - ask Turbanis, Hottentots, Pingpongs: it's all Greek to them!

And now: lawn mural! (yuuuge!) _(and no pongpingpaint)

REMEMBAH: murus = floor! lawn = asphalt!
(and Latin = kulak!)

Yellow very propitious color for Mr. Trump.

according to engine search yellow represents
Personal power and fulfilment, abundance, courage and self-confidence. The color Yellow has stood for wisdom and intellect throughout the ages. It aids logic, memory, concentration, will - power and communication. ... Yellow represents happiness, clarity and sunlight.
So, maybe Xi Pongping's plan work like CIA's exploding cigar for Fidel -- and blow up in own face.'pelipsky