Wildfires: climate crisis or grassroots arsonism?

Compare the New York Times headlines with the rest of the media. There isn't much to add.

The New York Times

The rest of the media:

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Comrade, this is exactly the same thing that happened with the historically devastating fires that happened in Australia last Australian summer. 90% of the fires that devastated Australia's east coast, killed many people and wiped out huge (countless) numbers of endangered wildlife, were deliberately started by "climate change" 'activists'. If they can't find a climate crisis naturally, they'll make one. And then blame it on freedom, capitalism and anyone who isn't a frightened rabbit.

I truly can't understand how (otherwise fully conforming) comrades can't see the direct link between heat (in Fahrenheit) and fire (in Environment). Already forgotten what happened in Beirut a month ago?

Image (Re Kapitan's Down Under reminder)

There, in addition to Intrepid Klimate Activism™, was also the bureaucratic enviro-factor: Seasonal controlled underbrush burn-off was recently verboten (hefty fines on top). Yea, yea: leaving the "environment" in "natural" condition..... Not unheard-of in California, eh? With predictable consequences. (Btw: Down Under, man-made burn-offs were practiced for centuries by Aborigines (with, after all, try-and-err buildup over millenia))

Perhaps both are true (if such a thing as "truth" exists). There is indeed a climate of fiery but mostly peaceful protesting in the land.

Cone of silence please... Thank you.

Some months ago, when I went to upside down land to gather evidence of gullible worming, the bush was on fire through most of the eastern part of the continent. Reasonable people, er, I mean agitators, wondered why they had been prevented from controlled burns on their own property. They were promptly shouted down. Then the Gaia crowd discovered that Aboriginals had been doing that for centuries! Problem solved. Just let the much wiser indigenous peeples do EXACTLY what the reasonable people, er, I mean agitators, had been advocating for decades.

Problem solved! Millions of burned out acres would be saved! The barn is securely locked, but we are still looking for those rogue tractors that had escaped.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51043828

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... Reasonable people, er, I mean agitators, wondered why they had been prevented from controlled burns on their own property. ...
(whispers: komrade et, would you pozhaluysta pass the CoS?)

... phlbbooopp

OK, now it sits.
So, Komrade ET and all reading comrades here.

I remember vividly a report amidst all that Klimate Khchange, pics included, of a landowner, with a house in an area being kinda half-burbs/half-farms, in vicinity of an eucalyptus forest (and the people there kinda half-farmers/half-commuters). Now, this guy did brush burn-offs on his property (a circle of radius ca. 100..150 ft), despite verboten. Got heavily fined, on 100k scale (A$ 200.000 or so it was, if I'm not mistaken ; yet it wasn't existence-threatening for him).

BUT (and the pics were truly impressive), whatever Klimactivistrophia hit the area, it burnt heavily there. Lo and behold, this guy's house was the single one spared, in that spot. The circle around it grey and dusty (minor fires licked on the lot, extinguishing them manageable for daddy & sons), house intact. Around them, neighbors' lots: grey, flat, houses in Nirvana.

The thing.. you know the.. the thing.. is likely findable in Intergulag (and methinks, it wasn't ABSOLUTELY singular, there will be dozens, maybe less spectacular, but similar such stories in Down Under).

... pll-lockk

(got CoS off, who's next?)
(and I have no Coro-ouhh.. cough.. coughh.. cou-coughh..)

Coughing due to Coronaplandemic-itis? Or gulliblewormingsmokehaze?

Hard to tell. Must ask the libtards.

From Powerline https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/ ... ticism.php

Image Millions of Acres Burned in Wildfires, 1930-2019

The real reason for the large fires is the overloading of our western forests over the last several decades, which can be laid at the feet of excessive and misguided fire suppression starting almost a century ago, and environmentalist opposition to any pro-active forest management on public lands. Environmentalists without fail run to the courthouse to block every Forest Service forest thinning plans, delaying and sometime blocking sensible forest management.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:Coughing due to Coronaplandemic-itis? Or gulliblewormingsmokehaze?

Hard to tell. Must ask the libtards.
BOTH. .(and not counting Trumputleriasis acuta here, sure)

(of course, me being a kubik simpleton, not a nuanced libtard, that opinion counts nil/zip/zilch)

OTOH, see Komradette Clara's tractatus, where she analytically and intrepidly postulates a bold hypothesis concerning the basic dimensional equality of Covidiotoplantators and PlanentaroHeatactic Incineractivistically Freed Departiculates.

(but hey, that's just yet another kubisimplex, ja?)

Margaret wrote:From Powerline

Millions of Acres Burned in Wildfires, 1930-2019
. . . . .
OFF. Spasiba, Margaret. Korrekt stuff.
ON. Ha. Ha. Ha. And 2018-2020 cut off! The Kollektive knows why!!!

Amazing! The global warming crisis/ forest conflagrations seem localized to Blue States!!