Hillary for Supreme Court

For all my supporters who so generously stuffed my presidential campaign with cash and then came up disappointed they couldn't get nothing in return for it here is another chance for some real change.

Just think of all the loot I can make selling Supreme Court decisions. That's a chunk of change in them there hills.

So let's start lobbying for me for Supreme Court for some real change. I don't care how you do it but for all our sakes Trump needs to nominate me, so get your boys to work on it. Money don't grow on trees, you know.

Yours,

Hillary

hdr22 wrote:... So let's start lobbying for me for Supreme Court for some real change. ...
Splendid idea, Khillary!
Only: You sure you dropped any plans to somehow squash in the most central spot, come early October? (you know - Jok suddenly really really ill... (and out!), Kamela mysteriously ach-ach-aching... (and out!), Peloski does an RBG... (and out!), and so on... (by any means necessary!))

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
hdr22 wrote:... So let's start lobbying for me for Supreme Court for some real change. ...
Splendid idea, Khillary!
Only: You sure you dropped any plans to somehow squash in the most central spot, come early October? (you know - Jok suddenly really really ill... (and out!), Kamela mysteriously ach-ach-aching... (and out!), Peloski does an RBG... (and out!), and so on... (with all means necessary!))

Good think Kevin Clinesmith confessed. 'pelipsky was afraid he was gonna grow a conscience.

Re Komrade Direktor's glorious indoctrination:

WIIIIIIIINNING!

Red Square wrote:
[img]https://thepeoplescube.com/red/gallery/kapitan-kangaroo-kourt-a166/49182-i11443.jpg?sk=t&sd=d&st[/img]