Happy "Chinese" New Year!

February 13, 2021 is Lunar New Year for those not progressive enough to have adapted to the Gregorian calendar (named in 1956 after its Russian inventor, Greg Rasputin).

Of course, the Chinese seem to have claimed Lunar New Year as their own, which is a lot of bull yet ironically appropriate because according to the primitive Chinese "zodiac," this is the year of the bull.

So, it is time to wish the Socially-Credited People's Republic of China (SCPRC) a Happy Chinese New Year (this wish does not extend to Mongolians, Tibetans, Hong Congers, Uighurs or other upstarts who have earned few or no social credits due to their rejection of the CCP's bull).

[attachment=1]CNY.jpg[/attachment]

And let's not forget that—by virtue of a chance juxtaposition of the moon's phase and Rasputin's calendar—Chinese Valentine's Day falls on February 14, 2021!

Note: (socially credited) citizens are reminded to use electric rape batons responsibly when celebrating Chinese Valentines Day in a Party Approved manner.

My problem with Chinese New Year celebrations is that 45 minutes after cleaning up, it's time to celebrate again...

Chinese New Year.... how time flies by.
Just to think that at this time one year ago, the CCP were keeping all the Chinese international airports open for travelers ........ such as Covid-19.

Krasnodar wrote:Chinese New Year.... how time flies by.
Just to think that at this time one year ago, the CCP were keeping all the Chinese international airports open for travelers ........ such as Covid-19.
And the glorious democrat party begged us to attend Chinese New Year celebrations. And how the bad orangeman was racist for closing travel from Wuhan? And how Expert of Experts Fauci said there is nothing to worry about. And CNN said regular influenza was the real threat. And MSNBC said the bad orangemn's kung flu team did not have enogh "people of color." Oh how I wish for simpler times when commissars dictated my thoughts and feeling. If ever we needed Next Tuesday, we need Next Tuesday now!

Comrade Jenkem wrote:
And the glorious democrat party begged us to attend Chinese New Year celebrations. And how the bad orangeman was racist for closing travel from Wuhan? And how Expert of Experts Fauci said there is nothing to worry about. And CNN said regular influenza was the real threat. And MSNBC said the bad orangemn's kung flu team did not have enogh "people of color." Oh how I wish for simpler times when commissars dictated my thoughts and feeling. If ever we needed Next Tuesday, we need Next Tuesday now!
It is always Next Tuesday™ around here. Now celebrate. I mean please celebrate. The Bureau demands requests you do

Comrade Jenkem wrote:
Sometimes it is just easier to run wherever the mob herd People's Coalition is running.