I have a new job

I am off to Washington to serve Dear Decrepit Leader. My resume was pretty sketchy but the enclosed Glamor Shot was awesome. I learned I had gotten the job by reading the papers today ...

From the Babylon Bee:

There's a new pet in the Biden family, and he may be the ticket to smoothing over relations with China. The White House has officially announced the arrival of their new cat “Chairman Meow”

Congratulations, Chairman! You are my second-favorite cat, and I applaud you.

(For what it's worth, my favorite is that one that wears chain mail on her head. The way those ears stick out through the little holes is just so cute...)

So, most anything can be referred to as a j.o.b. in Cho Bae-Din's administration's employment stats.

Cats as family pet, even The Nation's Pet, are lifting those stats out of the basement located in Delaware.

Great news!

But behave decently, glorious Meow - no biting Ecivres Terces!
Just go after meeces (except, of course, Kubi-Komrades Anon E Mouse and General Mousey-Tongue!).

P.S. Comrade @ilDonaldoTrumpo has simpatico visual relations with New WHouse Gatito!
P.P.S. Scheiße! I see, @Jack-ze-Shmuck sent @ilDonaldoTrumpo to his Suspendolag!

(OK, so just go here, and see e.g. this)

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:Congratulations, Chairman! You are my second-favorite cat, and I applaud you.

(For what it's worth, my favorite is that one that wears chain mail on her head. The way those ears stick out through the little holes is just so cute...)

Aw, how sweet. I would blush, but blushes do not show on tabbies. I send you whisker-swipes instead.
No, no, I mean how sexist, to comment on a female-identified's appearance. But I will not report you to the authorities, since you have shown the proper respect for Chairman Meow's dedication to the Cause.

Chairman Meow, I add my feline felicitations and congratulations for your new position. Just be careful, since your new employer tends to trip over non-human members of his staff. Also human members. Also his own members.