Party at Tractor Barn #2

If we could see the good folk of Tractor Barn #2 enjoying a rustic party (not THE Party), it might look something like this but with beet vodka splashing about.

Video by Otava Yo, "About Ivan Groove" (Russian Gothic R&B).

Tricky - apple, yet no ration card?
( had it been you, Colonel, opening the scene,
it would've been a pirozhok, da? )

But... there are no non-white transgender queer fat people swinging their "chestfeeding glands" of color, how can this be music video?

(.. murmurs 'hmm, learning never ends...', notes down "chestfeeding" in his vocab book, bidirectionally cross-referenced to "glands", mutters 'long liv cult-marx! long liv ze revoolooshun!', closes the crib booklet ..)

Minitrue wrote:But... there are no non-white transgender queer fat people ...
Ja! Vee must haf Great Comrade Lenin in video!
He knows how to queer transgenderly! Most recently in People's Republic of Seattle:

'pelipsky could swing in happy little tractor tire swing hanging out back of Tractor Barn #2 for hours with this band of Russians.

But, pirozhok? just lyin' on the ground? That kind of Russian mayor's wife hand pie is only picked up and eaten by Hunter Biden.

Right?

Wait...?????
was TPC Cone of Silence supposed to be used before that thought was committed??

'pelipsky's gonna just be silent in Cone of Silence all by themselves.

jackalopelipsky wrote:... pirozhok? just lyin' on the ground? .. picked up and eaten by Hunter Biden. ...
Hunter? that Hunter?

Nose sticky with powder, can't sniff out (despite inherited genes) any pirozhok. Let alone those banana delicacies of comradette wifey Washoe.

(ponders shortly) Uh, well - maybe he could, after all. A majorozhok - "pirozhok", freshly splattered-out by woof-woof-Major.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:If we could see the good folk of Tractor Barn #2 enjoying a rustic party (not THE Party), it might look something like this but with beet vodka splashing about.

Video by Otava Yo, "About Ivan Groove" (Russian Gothic R&B).

I like that. (even without translation)

Hope you like this. This song represents rustic nostalgia to me as I grew up at a time when 'hoochie coochie shows' were a staple of local county fairs but a curse to the local clergy. Gave the locals lots to tongue wag about. It also covers local stomping grounds.

My best friend and I, at the age of about 10, would lurk and watch the pasties swirling.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:...

My best friend and I, at the age of about 10, would lurk and watch the pasties swirling.

Oh, I do love a nice warm swirled pastry!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:...

Oh, I do love a nice warm swirled pastry!

[quote="Colonel Obyezyana"]The Beet Farmers!

I like that. AND I actually think I remember hearing that song.

The Zetkin acreage of arable farmland that is not owned by Bill Gates is prospering nicely this growing season in preparation for the SHTF probably very shortly.

I found this song has a catchy tune and pay attention at the 2:16 mark and yell "Yeah We Do!" If you do.....................................

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:. . .

by libidinous Batyushka!

. . . a return of glorious Saraghina!

No party behind Traktor Parn #2 is complete without a shovel guitarist - a musical comrade so widly known in narrow circles.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

She's kind of frightening GD.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

CIZ!!!
Scary she might be, but she had talent, just like those Wagon Wheel gals you posted above could sell a ticket, or three. An enjoyable musical experience for all. True equality. Beet popcorn for everyone!!! Joy!!!

But, CIZ!!! you are more familiar with this behavior out in the wild, but what kind of Tractor Barn #2 party is this???

missing video is Chicago Police Vehicle driving down town covered with clapping safarianimals.

Was ^this^...???.... how Bidentime Tractor Barn parties are operated? This is Western Decadence by which trained Russian Assets have always know since those duck and cover days is going to destroy them. Is this some kind of Bidentime E.O. initiative? Is this some sort of "orchestrated and staged for submercial uses by exploring Western Decadence through the actions of today's urban street artists freedom of cultural right's act future might look 'like/unlike' to a Luntz Poll audience.

This Western Decadence being FORCED on us, will not stand, comrades. Will it?? We will resist Western Decadence forced upon the collective by the Bidentime Administration and School Board Members across the USSA.

Either that, or there must be an immediate investigation into why Police Officers in Police equipment were seen visiting a local WildAfari Park while on The People's Business Time.

Something about this, about this we must resist we much about that.

b'cuz like CIZ!!! said "these gals are kind of frightening."

forelocktug,

'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:
CIZ!!!
Scary she might be, but she had talent, just like those Wagon Wheel gals you posted above could sell a ticket, or three. An enjoyable musical experience for all. True equality. Beet popcorn for everyone!!! Joy!!!

But, CIZ!!! you are more familiar with this behavior out in the wild, but what kind of Tractor Barn #2 party is this???

This Western Decadence being FORCED on us, will not stand, comrades. Will it?? We will resist Western Decadence forced upon the collective by the Bidentime Administration and School Board Members across the USSA.

Something about this, about this we must resist we much about that.

b'cuz like CIZ!!! said "these gals are kind of frightening."

'pelipsky

We will NOT be getting all jiggy with the twerking at the Tractor Barn #2 party. That type of Western Ghetto Decadence will be resisted. Just remember, but resist we much. We must, and we will much, about that, be committed.

I am thinking for the Tractor Barn #2 party we would go with a lovely nostalgic GROOVE theme....................................

CIZ!!!

Thanks for the CLARAfication on Tractor Barn #2 parties and dances.

'pelipsky accepts terms and conditions of Tractor Barn #2 Party.

the karaoke side of 'pelipsky cheers your video groove selection.

What does The Collective do to secure our Copyright against these FAKE Tractor Barn #2 parties??

Even more insidious into patent infringement...like.

What if those Patrol Vehicles were driven by FBI informants??? What if FBI agents are the twerking clappers???

???

There's just something unreal about that whole scene.

80cb424a20e9ef8035766871620be907b82cabc644e2f5328e88a7a1f4e819b2.jpg

Farm laborers And Komsomol members, to the tractor! Into the shock columns of spring sowing!

Colonel Obyezyana wrote: Farm laborers And Komsomol members, to the tractor! Into the shock columns of spring sowing!

Yo, the good old days, when Cho Bai Din lead the youth to the fields.

Image (Children digging up frozen potatoes in a collective farm, Udachne village, Donec'k oblast, 1933.)

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:
Colonel Obyezyana wrote: Farm laborers And Komsomol members, to the tractor! Into the shock columns of spring sowing!

Yo, the good old days, when Cho Bai Din lead the youth to the fields.

Image (Children digging up frozen potatoes in a collective farm, Udachne village, Donec'k oblast, 1933.)

Looks like a whole lotta white privilege going on in that potato field. Not a potato fork to be seen.

jackalopelipsky wrote:CIZ!!!

Thanks for the CLARAfication on Tractor Barn #2 parties and dances.

You are very welcome Sweetie. Always happy to help.
By the way, you owe me a nickel.

Mystery item No. 1

Where is Ivan the Stakhanovets???

Comrades, TPC must protect the Tractor Barn #2 BRAND NAME.

Do not attend FAKE Tractor Barn #2 parties that leave people in critical need of assistance.

TPC protects the Tractor Barn #2 brand name, as requested:

shut your PC mouth .jpg
(click for larger)

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:TPC protects the Tractor Barn #2 brand name, as requested:

shut your PC mouth .jpg
(click for larger)

Okie dokie Col. O.

Maybe we should icshnay on the threatsnay against the whoresnays since the Fak Checkas may be watchingsnaying.

Let's just bring it down a notch. Or two. Or maybe more.

Let's get back to 'groovin'......not just Sun......Wed. works too.

No place better when we're together.

Okie dokie Col. O.

Maybe we should icshnay on the threatsnay against the whoresnays since the Fak Checkas may be watchingsnaying.

Let's just bring it down a notch. Or two. Or maybe more.

No. I don't subscribe to "PC" because it claims that offense trumps free speech. My post is modeled on an old and well-known meme, and those who know it will appreciate my variation.

BMM.jpg
Political correctness is a poison and a cancer that kills humor and crushes discourse.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote: No. I don't subscribe to "PC" because it claims that offense trumps free speech. My post is modeled on an old and well-known meme, and those who know it will appreciate my variation.

BMM.jpg
Political correctness is a poison and a cancer that kills humor and crushes discourse.

I totally agree with you and I do so admire your fighting spirit Komrade Col. O.

Before I developed rules of engagement I was never very successful at fighting authority, especially authority that controls and has rigged all the cards in their favor.

This seems to be the way it's going for "free speech" these days. ..............................

Mystery item No. 2

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

Calm down, calm down, Clara...
To soothe you - Signorina De Leonardis, Fellini's Math-Lioness:

Amarcord - Quadratic Equation Scene

And to - so to say - round it off, yet another Fellini sweetie. Enjoy!

Red Square [color=#999999]([url=https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/party-at-tractor-barn-2-t22286.html#238279][color=#999999]above[/color][/url])[/color] wrote:No party behind Traktor Parn #2 is complete without [highlight=#ffff00]a shovel guitarist[/highlight] ...
That shovel-comrade truly digs it!

extra lopata : ____________________________ ( eh, "lopata"? yep! )

southern sound1 :

aaand... digs it - in! :

1 DIRTY? Reminder to comrade guitar-operator: lopata has to ALWAYS be clean. Otherwise just wait and see what Komrade Stakhanovets may teach you...

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Red Square [color=#999999]([url=https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/party-at-tractor-barn-2-t22286.html#238279][color=#999999]above[/color][/url])[/color] wrote:No party behind Traktor Parn #2 is complete without [highlight=#ffff00]a shovel guitarist[/highlight] ...

That was a more than equal contribution! It inspired me break out my axe and shred.

Speaking of axe: are there any ice-axe guitars?

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
... inspired me break out my axe and shred.

Speaking of axe: are there any [highlight=#ffff00]ice-axe guitars[/highlight]?
I'm confidentially told that, yes, tavarishch Bronshteyn plays one, over there in the clouds down there, deep underground, in the Red Pyeklo (while hotly animated by Chyorty - ve vil giv yu underground myuzyk, yu eunuck dzhelly yu!).

Russian Country Song
=Враги муХ= - Братишка

Comrade Chernobyl wrote:This Comrade's favorite farm song

I, too have heard the screaming of the vegetables: watching Trumps's victory night on CNN was a priceless experience.

Отава Ё - Ой, Дуся, ой, Маруся (казачья лезгинка) Otava Yo - (Cossack's lezginka)

Listen to Men In Hats' "Safety Dance" before you try this at the tractor barn because we're currently out of tourniquets.

Ойся ты ойся, Cossack & Caucaus Sword Dance

Песня волжских бурлаков!

Beloe Zlato - Как хотела меня мать

Beloe Zlato - Трактористка // Tractor Girl

And here's a forgoten clip from a 1999 show, where some glorious collective farm workers in the Motherland have changed the decadent capitalist Pink Floyd song to praise the selfless toil in the beet fields.

Red Square wrote:And here's a forgoten clip from a 1999 show, where some glorious collective farm workers in the Motherland have changed the decadent capitalist Pink Floyd song to praise the selfless toil in the beet fields.]
Продолжайте светить, Красной Площадью!

I thought I was the only American that liked Отава Ё and Белое Злато. Most equal minds do think alike.
Perhaps you have heard of...

I dig me some "Cossack Lezginka," and I laugh my collective ass off at the facial expressions in "Street Sweeper."

Another Russian General has died (boo hoo) in Ukraine, and this got me reminiscing about big Russian funeral processions...

I remember a somber dirge played during Krushchev's and JFK's processions and later the same dirge pervaded Russian state radio after Brezhnev's death.

The dirge was Frédéric Chopin's "Funeral March," Piano Sonata No 2 in B flat minor.*

Which sounds quite similar to Mily Balakirev's later piece, Song of the Volga Boatmen.

I chose piano versions for a better comparison.

* "Pray for the dead and the dead will pray for you" are the bogus lyrics.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
7/18/2021, 8:48 pm

‘pelipsky senses a certain change in Tractor Barn #2 Party atmosphere, Colonel O. Russians cover the gamut of emotions so emotively. This thread went from twirly pastries to scary sexy women, to a discussion as to what was and was not a Tractor Barn #2 Party, as shameless Klapoffs happened in various Democrat Owned and Operated cities, while uninterested media were claiming they were the same as Tractor Barn #2 Party.
As if!!

Just because a Russian General bites it in a war of aggression, doesn’t mean The Party is over. Tractor Barn #2 will be sure to leave The Party light on.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
4/18/2022, 10:41 am
Just because a Russian General bites it in a war of aggression, doesn’t mean The Party is over. Tractor Barn #2 will be sure to leave The Party light on.

A Russian General's death (boo hoo) is as good a reason as any to post more music here. In fact, it calls for a party.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
4/18/2022, 12:06 pm
Keb'Mo'

I ate my fair share as a kid.
GUBMINT1.jpg

BTW, Otava Yo suspended its concerts because of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

https://otava-yo.spb.ru/en/news

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
4/25/2022, 9:50 am
BTW, Otava Yo suspended its concerts because of the Russian invasion of Ukraine. https://otava-yo.spb.ru/en/news

A most honorable move! Thanks for the update.

Thought I'd never hear it again, but I finally found it and dedicate it to the comrades of Texazistan.

In case you want to sing along: 
La Grange lyrics.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
1/10/2023, 5:52 pm
Thought I'd never hear it again, but I finally found it and dedicate it to the comrades of Texazistan.

In case you want to sing along: 

This most disturbing number sounded like jackboots storming up the stairway to your communal apartment at three in the morning, accompanied by drunkenly slurred words, the meaning of which you can't understand in any language.

I could only make out one line. It was in Russian with some foreign accent. The rest was mostly gobbledygook. But the instrumental part was even better than the original. What the Frederik Engels?

Red Square wrote:
1/11/2023, 4:49 pm

This most disturbing number sounded like jackboots storming up the stairway to your communal apartment at three in the morning, accompanied by drunkenly slurred words, the meaning of which you can't understand in any language.

I could only make out one line. It was in Russian with some foreign accent. The rest was mostly gobbledygook. But the instrumental part was even better than the original. What the Frederik Engels?

I thought someone might notice. I posted it with a Russian translation of the English lyrics before I turned up the volume and compared them and heard that something was off.

The song got a lot of airplay on college radio in the mid-80s. At the time I didn't know the lyrics to the original and couldn't make out much of the Russian, but it sounded pretty good and the (Russian) Cold War was still on, so I got a kick out the novelty.

According to an unreliable source (Wiki):

Crazy Backwards Alphabet is an album conceived by cartoonist Matt Groening [creator of "The Simpsons"] and recorded by Henry Kaiser. The core group features Kaiser on guitar along with drummer John "Drumbo" French (ex Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band), bassist Andy West (of Dixie Dregs), and Swedish avant-rock drummer Michael Maksymenko.

Maksymenko is a Ukrainian name (born 1956). But he was either goofing around, or he was already born in Sweden, because no one born in the USSR could bungle the Russian language so badly.

Was that a Google translation of the song? It's not what he was singing. In any event, AI sucks at translating idiomatic expressions or poetry, so the text makes little sense. Machine translation is mostly helpful with formal language, as in business letters or newspaper articles.

Red Square wrote:
1/11/2023, 6:56 pm
Maksymenko is a Ukrainian name (born 1956). But he was either goofing around, or he was already born in Sweden, because no one born in the USSR could bungle the Russian language so badly.

Col. O: I don't know if it was Maksymenko who was singing. Rough speculation: the singer may have been aping the Russian language intentionally.

Was that a Google translation of the song? It's not what he was singing.
Col O: It was not a Google translation but it is a translation of the actual ZZ Top song, not the CBA song (and as such it's fairly sound).

In any event, AI sucks at translating idiomatic expressions or poetry, [agreed] so the text makes little sense. [it does when compared to the ZZ Top lyrics]

Machine translation is mostly helpful with formal language, as in business letters or newspaper articles.
Col O: I find it useful sometimes, but as a former (and eternal) linguist, I recognize its pitfalls especially with language groups with which I have some familiarity.

Not knowing Russian, it sounded like Texazistan mushmouth, but in some alien way. Either version casts Kamala's pink slip into the question. just sayin'

I saw the rabbits in the cover art and was wondering what the connection to Matt Groening was. Pre-Simpsons, his first comic strip was a weekly called "Life in Hell" and the characters are the 'crudely drawn rabbits' you see in the cover art hiding in the trees and swimming in the river.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_in_Hell

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
1/11/2023, 10:17 pm
I saw the rabbits in the cover art and was wondering what the connection to Matt Groening was. Pre-Simpsons, his first comic strip was a weekly called "Life in Hell" and the characters are the 'crudely drawn rabbits' you see in the cover art hiding in the trees and swimming in the river.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_in_Hell
In the late 80s I read the Village Voice fairly often and became familiar with Groening's "Life in Hell" and "Childhood Is Hell."

One night I was hanging out with my brother and The Tracy Ullman Show debuted on TV. It wasn't sticking very well and he wanted to change the channel, then The Simpsons appeared and I knew immediately it was Groening. After that we watched Tracy Ullman just for The Simpsons (they didn't get their own show till later).  

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
1/12/2023, 10:14 am
In the late 80s I read the Village Voice fairly often and became familiar with Groening's "Life in Hell" and "Childhood Is Hell."

One night I was hanging out with my brother and The Tracy Ullman Show debuted on TV. It wasn't sticking very well and he wanted to change the channel, then The Simpsons appeared and I knew immediately it was Groening. After that we watched Tracy Ullman just for The Simpsons (they didn't get their own show till later).  

You were there when it all began - history in the making!

I was also at this concert and Zappa was excellent. Really knew how to connect to his audience. During intermission my brother hooked up with some rando hotty. When the show resumed, Zappa said, "This next song is dedicated to those of you who just met a total stranger at this concert and are now all over each other."

The heads of my brother and I (and his rando) exploded simultaneously.

Without going into what he did with a stuffed poodle onstage, here's his rudest song:

In Soviet Russia, authorities tried not to excite the youths with such music, so they did milder versions of ZZ Top songs, like "She's got facial hair and she knows how to groom it."

And here's an accordion cover of Led Zeppelin, titled "Melanin-rich Best Friend of a Person."

The "facial hair" joke is shamelessly stolen from Yakov Smirnoff. Speaking of which - like many famous people known as "Russian," Yakov is actually from Ukraine and is now helping to raise money to help Ukraine in its defense against Russia. Because Russia was and still remains an empire, anything coming from those territories is presented as "Russian."

E.g., if Chopin hadn't fled to Paris from Poland after the Russian invasion, he would now be known as a "famous Russian composer."

The list of such names is long, but it's for a different thread.

Little Big — very talented musicians who produce their own videos. This one is fantastic:

[quote="Colonel Obyezyana" post_id=247986
[/quote]

As unique as the breakfast kind, C O

If they’re into beets and derivatives of beets, maybe special papers and directives could be vouchsafed so Big Little could perform on the big Tractor Barn #2 Stage.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/1/2023, 5:37 pm
If they’re into beets and derivatives of beets, maybe special papers and directives could be vouchsafed so Big Little could perform on the big Tractor Barn #2 Stage.
The video does mention borshch, so that should qualify.

Their other vids are almost as insane.