FOREVER WAR Against ARTOSMIA

FOREVER WAR Against ARTOSMIA.

To our Stalinist-Maoist Comrades in our Stalinist-Maoist Islamicist Alliance I say "Rejoice and celebrate the victory, continuation, revitalization and expansion of what is now known by this modern, Twitter-friendly acronym: 'FOREVER WAR against ARTOSMIA,' which stands for 'Fatwa Obediance Relentlessly Energizing Victoriously Effective Resurgence Within Afghan Redoubt against Apostatical Resistance To Our Stalinist-Maoist-Islamicist Alliance.'"

Cho Bai Din's decision to end America's "forever" resistance to our"forever war" being waged against America from the now-safe-for-us redoubt in Afghanistan signals his repudiation of John F. Kennedy's inaugural description of America's mission to preserve, rarther than to make itself an island of, Liberty against totalitarianism as well as his repudiation of Ronald Reagan's admonition about the fragility of liberty.

Soon, Comrade Xi will be enjoying the advantages of enabling China to mine our Rare Earth Minerals for China's use for modern things not needed by our devoutly fundamentalist Islamic society in which we only need AK-47s (plus the huge stockpile of American M-16s Cho Bai Din considerately left for us in Afghanistan) for shooting Westerners, large knives for beheading opponents, and an amply supply of baseball-size rocks for stoning improperly-attired women. Likewise, we're confident that Comrade Putin will find suitable ways to support our efforts against the now-retreating West.

And we can take comfort that China's influence over America's Big Tech (Google, Facebook, Twitter, et al) will inspire them to condemn, quash, and suppress all American support for efforts by that dangerous American wearing a patch over his eye seeking to awaken America from the docility induced by the "no-more-endless-wars" sloganeers:

--Kommisar of Fatwas

PS -- Here's a larger size of my new image since I became the recipient if the Order of Biden:

PROG OFF.

Well before Biden commenced his withdrawal operation in Afghanistan, he ordered an overnight abandonment of the Bagram air base and ordered our special-ops forces to cease providing air-support to the Afghan army, which we had trained to operate in small, highly-mobile units (to operate on multiple fronts) supported by effective air-support (NOT as a solely boots-on-the-ground force and not in mass-formations for battle). Then, after crippling the Afghanistan army (which he then falsely portrayed as though it were a stand-alone 300,000-troops army), he launched the incompetently conceived withdrawal, and as things fell apart (mostly as a result of his having both abandoned and crippled the Afghan army), he blamed the Afghan army for failing to defeat the Taliban moving against them on multiple fronts. I agree 100% with Mark Levin:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id ... =466&h=263

Here's the link, which I think will not embed in the Cube:

If that link fails, you can view the same video at this link

--KOOK

Crenshaw.png
Comrade Kommisar of Fatwas, is incumbent upon me, whatever that means, to let you in on big secret - Comrade Crenshaw is actually ON OUR SIDE!

Yes, is true Comrade. Like many others in gov't, for examples Comrade Lindsey Graham, Comrade Mitch McConnell, and so on, Comrade Crenshaw is on the right side - the LEFT side!

I post here ultra top secret photo from deep inside anals of upper Party echelon to prove is true.

R.O.C.K., the photographic proof/truth you found in the anal halls verifies what the mythical horned rodent recognized about RINO Crenshaw from the first time he stepped into Texazistan's horizon.

As Margaret, would say, "I knew it!"

The tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

The tree of tyranny requires only the blood of patriots. The more, the better.

Feed them to the Moloch! Make them die while defending the planes that bring their own replacements towards the homeland.

Sorry, got carried away their comrades.