Swamp Turtle's Occular Degeneracy

Comrades of Current Truth™ and dealing with it,

As comrades, we Cubethink something is going amiss of the mark here in the MotherLand, and out in the world. Things are coming unraveled, violated even. Packaged narratives are losing their adhesive confidence seals. Comrade, your commonsenses will be confirmed because, 'pelipsky has extensive experience and training in recognizing this particular syndrome.

First, comrades, 'pelipsky must relay a mythical story of how this syndrome -- and it's an ocular syndrome, comrades -- first came to 'pelipsky's attention. So this is the set up, part of the final solution.

'pelipsky's sisterbunny was created with Prader-Willi Syndrome. 'Bec', as affectionately known to insiders, and carefully chosen initiates, was possessed by the brain power of a Criminal Lawyer, Chief Interrogator, and Genetic Scientist, all rolled into one little overweight lovebunny. Her appearance lulled people into this false sense of security; before realizing it is they who are the trapped.

Oh, yes, Comrades. Dzerzhinsky had nothing on Bec. And this here story, 'pelipsky's about to unfold like a paper road map to you, was Bec at the age of 5!!

When Bec began kindergarten for The Special Needs™, the FamilyUnit became aware of two important vision problems.

1. Lazy eye syndrome
2. Blind as a bat

These two problems were corrected with ocular lenses ground from the bottoms of two soda pop bottles, encased in transparent pink colored frames, that would put her eye in training to not to turn in.

So, it's the first Marxmas with new glasses. The tree lights are on, the Marxmas tree's handmade skirt is covered with gifts. HOWEVER, Comrades, it was self-evidently clear to the naked eye, SOME GIFT SEALS HAD BEEN VIOLATED!! So, 'pelipsky asks the 5 year old lovebunny about this crisis situation, happening right here before our collective eyes.

"Oh," the logical kinderbunny explained, "You know how tape gets when you leave it on the dash of a vehicle in Texazistan's August sun? Well, the heat of the Marxmas lights is melting the adhesive stuff on the bureaucratic tape sealing the packages."

Completely plausibly logical, yes??

"But," big sisterbunny asked youngest kinderbunny, "Yeah, but how come the melting is only happening to YOUR Marxmas presents?" ????

'pelipsky thought the budding Criminal lawyer was cornered.

'pelipsky was W.R.O.N.G.!!!

Oh, Comrades!!! The RETORT was IMMEDIATE!!! And EMPHATIC!!!

"PELIPSKY!!!", that lovebunny sprouted antlers, and menaced, "Sometimes my eye turns in and I can't see what my hands are doing!!!"

Whoah!!! That told 'pelipsky, but good! Just try to maintain composure after delivery of that level of defensive legal brief!!!

My eye turned in, and I couldn't see what my hands were doing.

But, there's more, comrades. Over the decades, 'pelipsky has observed this little known ocular syndrome defense occurring out in the larger collective. A man actually pleaded, when embezzled from Tax Office land deeds were found in his personal safety deposit box, "My cataracts prevented me from seeing how many embezzled deeds were in my personal safety deposit box. I just didn't know how many were in there." This is a radio heard once, and gone, actual newz story, comrades.

His eye turned in and he couldn't see what his hands were doing.

Currently, all comrades of Current Truth™ are reading recent headlines of articles reporting RINO Senators, such as Mitch McConnell are lameblasting Biden's Afghanistan debacle at the NGO: Chambers of Commerce.

"But, Senators", 'pelipsky says, "These disastrous packaged deals for the USSA, and Afghanistan, only seem to be happening on the Biden Policy Packaged Senate Deals according to the Biden Cabinet you confirmed as having The Constitution to avoid these policy debacles."

Just wait till some kind of Steve Doocy pops THAT question, Comrades.

When the eye turns in on a cornered RINO...Comrade, you just want to be there when it happens...

Make 'em plead that ol' eye-turned-in-and-they-couldn't-see-what-their-hands-were-voting defense!

I, for one, will be keeping an eye on this.

and Cho Bai Den will turn his eye on it too....

Every comrade's conclusion of self-evident Senate Package Deals bureaucratic tape adhesive seals coming undone is not reasonable for any investigation leading to impeachment says RINO Senator McConnell.

[highlight=#f5f8ff]"Well, look the president is not going to be removed from office...I think the way these behaviors get adjusted in this country is at the ballot box."[/highlight]

One thing's for sure, this RINO's eye is completely turned in, no matter how much he might be in denial.

RINO Senator John Cornyn, imputedly said,

"I had no idea that when I voted to confirm Merrick Garland as Attorney General that his Biden plan was to outsource security of The Constitution to AntiFa. No wonder the AG I confirmed would become an American version of Dzerzhinsky, arresting those loathsome members of radical, Pro-American Activists, thinking they should be able to vote for Herschel Walker for Governor of Georgia if they want to. No, that is not how things are done in a RINO Senate. All RINO candidates must be selected by Me and my trusty Thune.

The RINO eye turns in and they think WE can't see what their hands are voting.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
[highlight=#f5f8ff]"Well, look the president is not going to be removed from office...I think the way these behaviors get adjusted in this country is at the ballot box."[/highlight]

The Party™ prefers to adjust the ballot box than adjust behaviour.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:

The Party™ prefers to adjust the ballot box than adjust behaviour.

Not being able to see what ballot mules hands are doing is a plus to the disability of having The Party's eye turned in.

Another victim of his “eye turned in and he couldn’t see what his hands are doing“ degeneracy.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... trollably/

This affliction is just a chromosome particle away from Keven McCarthy’s disability where his mouth could not verify what his eyes were seeing as every day citizens provided video and testimony of stealing the election of his President.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
4/22/2022, 6:03 am
Another victim of his “eye turned in and he couldn’t see what his hands are doing“ degeneracy.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... trollably/

This affliction is just a chromosome particle away from Keven McCarthy’s disability where his mouth could not verify what his eyes were seeing as every day citizens provided video and testimony of stealing the election of his President.

If Andrew Cuomo had thought of the nightmare excuse, he would probably still be governor of New York today. These kinds of things are always beneficial to Party™ members.

Same thing happened to me one evening on a commuter bus out of Manhattan. After a half hour of assaulting me, the very pretty young lady "woke up," gave me a wonderful knowing smile and exited the bus.

I took that same bus for weeks afterward in hopes she'd return to assault me again!