The Order of Biden

The Order of Biden is to be awarded to the General Staff, White House advisors, bureaucratic assistants, key members of corporate media and Big Tech, the Taliban leadership and any other enablers of Joe Biden's presidency and his botched handling orchestration (if you can call it that) of the Afghanistan capitulation withdrawal sellout giveaway handover.

OrderofBiden.jpg

"Botched handling"? Surely, you are mistaken, comrade. It went very well! In fact, I can't imagine how anyone could have handled it any better. That is, if the objective was to further the destruction of the West.

Minitrue wrote:Surely, you are mistaken...if the objective was to further the destruction of the West.
You are right, Comrade. I have amended my post.

(And don't call me Surely.)

The General Staff ... Is that not the same staff that was shoved up the fundament of our military?

Dear Comrade Colonel Obyezyana:

Eat your heart out: I've already become a recipient of the Order of Biden. Here's a larger size of my new image since Biden hung that beautiful medal around my neck.

Kommisar of Fatwas wrote:I've already...hung that...medal around my neck.

Alles wahr, Kommisar? Congratulations and a caution: the machines at the People's Laundromat won't accept it.

Comrade Colonel, this went exactly as planned, as they continue to tell us. I'm sure there will be many of those medals issued.