Brilliant new utopia announced!

We need more big thinkers like this guy.

He's going to start an awesome new utopia that has everything:
green spaces, sustainable whatever, flying cars and a brand new economic system called: "Equitism"!

Price tag?
Only 25 billion

This is a bargain, taxpayers!! Where do I sign you up?

Except for some Debby Downer at the end of the article that claims its been tried like 150 times and has always failed. Some people just do not see the big picture. That's fine, just more green space for me.

Billionaire entrepreneur Marc Lore wants to build nation's first woke city
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/b ... -woke-city

Panem Et Circenses wrote: Price tag?
Only 25 billion

This is a bargain, taxpayers!! Where do I sign you up?

A bargain indeed, Comrade! That's less than 1/3 of what we spent arming the Taliban! (or "Tolly-bon" as our current dear leader calls them).

- SK

It reminds me of the Great Utopia™ of the Soviet Union. Nothing was produced but everyone was happy. It sounds like a huge happy hippy commune. Lights out at sundown, except for sandlewood candles and incense sticks. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

To quote Herr Trump: "Everything woke turns to shit." Well how can I disagree with that? Best of luck Mr Lore.......

A summer of love in the making! Largely peaceful!

Minitrue wrote:A summer of love in the making! Largely peaceful!

Largely Peaceful™ but it will be the duty of all denizens citizens to eliminate all those who refuse to love. Haters™ have got to go. We simply cannot tolerate Intolerance™.

See to it that a Saul Alinsky memorial is in the city center, along with a George Floyd memorial and, of course, my favorite, Uncle Joe (Stalin, that is).