Biden to build FEMA camps to quarantine vaccine holdouts

The Biden Administration has announced a new measure in the fight against Covid 19 by giving a deadline of March 1st, 2022 for private citizens to get the vaccine or they will be forced to live in Various FEMA camps that will be built across the country.

"If you don't get the jab and do your part to keep everyone safe you can expect to live out your days in a FEMA camp." Announced a triumphant Joe Biden who refused any questions that were not approved by a team organized to carefully filter any unapproved interaction between the press and POTUS.

"The only way to keep us all safe will be to build a giant wall around these camps so that the virus can't get out." Stated Kamela Harris from a private Caribbean resort where she claims to have been performing "important work" for the betterment of the country.

The white house released a statement saying that these camps will be fitted with swiming pools, restaurants, entertainment areas, and all kinds of other creature comforts that will be given to Americans similar to the ones granted to Mexican children detained at the border.

It was also announced that these camps will have no communication with the outside world what so ever. No phones no internet, no letters. Not only will these camps quarantine this deadly virus but a "deadly ideology" aswell according to an official release by the whitehouse.

It was also acknowledged that in a effort to soften the image of the new mandate, guards at these camps will be outfitted with rifles equipped with syringes instead of bayonets.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Chedoh,

"The Australian Model ™" is all the rage for gun control with politicians of a certain stripe. The Australian Model ™ being Registration soon followed by Confiscation. It makes perfect sense feels appropriate that those of this stripe would also wish to adopt the Australian Model ™ for dissident COVID control. Impfung Macht Frei!

I denounce myself for pointing out the obvious. I'm certain my attitude will be corrected at the newly established Australian Model ™ "Wellness Camp(s)".

Australians do everything better in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Australia is the new FEMA camp. You didn't know that?

Most Equally Esteemed Marsupial,

Awesome! At least I'll get six XXXX (4X) Beers daily!

Sadly Adak Island in the Aleutian Chain would make a terrific FEMA Camp too. I'll probably be sent there instead. Caribou steaks anyone?

Whatever in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon,

Better six quarts of Bundaberg Rum a day. All the better to endureenjoy the torturebenefits of the gulags.

Excellent idea! The only way to protect humanity is to strip it of all forms of normal human behaviour. The new medical specialty of Gulagologist will certainly help us re-educate these anti-science wretches. It's for their own good, after all.

New Xiden identity protocol will include this highly visible patch for the Great Unaxed:
yellow U star.jpg

Comrade Sugar Daddy Bear, this is the second time I've seen you post this image and I have no idea what you are trying to convey. Spamming and trolling are not appreciated.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Comrade Sugar Daddy Bear, this is the second time I've seen you post this image and I have no idea what you are trying to convey. Spamming and trolling are not appreciated.
Comrade Kangaroo: I assure you this isn't spam, and far be it from me to be a troll. I might not have been around for a while due to my hibernation for a few years, but the image in question, I believe, is just as relevant today as it was in 1930s Germany when they passed it around to the Jews. Except in this incarnation it might as well be passed around to the unvaxed, who seem to be on the same track in society today as the Jews were in the 30's. The "U" stands for "Unvaxed" in this case. I hope this clears things up.

Would it not be easier to just tattoo the vaccine serial number on each 'patient's' forearm?

Seems much more straightforward and easy to verify when boarding the train. I believe it has been successfully deployed by a less 'enlightened' administration.

Then there would be no need for me to find a silly slip of paper when traveling by air or rail or prison bus.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:Would it not be easier to just tattoo the vaccine serial number on each 'patient's' forearm?

Seems much more straightforward and easy to verify when boarding the train. I believe it has been successfully deployed by a less 'enlightened' administration.

Then there would be no need for me to find a silly slip of paper when traveling by air or rail or prison bus.
Comrade Toohey: that's a marvelous idea, but in these Days Of Woke™ Lord Faux-Xi and Herr Gates are busy in the dungeon laboratory devising a microchip that will be inserted in the right hand (or forehead) that can store all pertinent Party™ information. Just a simple pass through a Party™ Approved scanner and you'll be on your train to glorious Next Tuesday™.

Sugar Daddy Bear wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Comrade Sugar Daddy Bear, this is the second time I've seen you post this image and I have no idea what you are trying to convey. Spamming and trolling are not appreciated.

Comrade Kangaroo: I assure you this isn't spam, and far be it from me to be a troll. I might not have been around for a while due to my hibernation for a few years, but the image in question, I believe, is just as relevant today as it was in 1930s Germany when they passed it around to the Jews. Except in this incarnation it might as well be passed around to the unvaxed, who seem to be on the same track in society today as the Jews were in the 30's. The "U" stands for "Unvaxed" in this case. I hope this clears things up.

My apologies, Comrade Bear. The "U" looked to me like a musical notation which is what confused me and that added to the yellow Star of David had me thinking there were more nefarious intentions in your post. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

It is a rather sinister tune that is being played by our betters. I appreciate the image much more with your clarification. Thank you for setting me straight (or is that CIS gendered?).