Pelosi Goes Full Marxist

"You cannot have a system where the success of some springs from the exploitation of the workers."

PELOSI SAYS CAPITALISM HASN'T SERVED US ECONOMY 'AS WELL AS IT SHOULD'

Has Kapitalizm worked anyplace it's been tried ever in history? Has there ever been a party that could make it work PROPERLY? If the voters of this country would listen to their betters, and vote properly without the Gummint having to (cough) "correct" the ballots to the desired outcomes, we could get on about the People's Business (for the children ™ ) of "fundamentally TRANSFORMING" Amerikkka as His O'liness, Dear Leader B. Hussein Obama (PBUH) decreed. Take whatever system you choose, we'll call it what we want, focus group it, publicize it and it's ours!

We are well on the way to becoming "Bernie-suela" but we aren't there yet...

FLOORWARD!

She's such a brave woman, working for the masses from her humble little shack in some poor part of town, writing by the flickering light of a candle. What an example for us proles! They say she can only afford ice cream for dinner, so heroic.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

First, let me get the self denunciation out of the way. I'm asking for it with this.

PROG WAY OFF

Speaker Pelosi's words could be parsed to mean two very different things.

On one hand she claims that Capitalism (spit spit) is our system. Perhaps she means it is supposed to be our system. Any economy with a tax code as monstrous as ours is not Capitalism. Congress has sold Indulgences for a long time. The tax code is nothing more than Congress giving one player an economic advantage over all their competitors. What else do Congresspersons have to sell? We may have some economic freedom, but we have not lived under Capitalism during my lifetime. Back to this hand... Perhaps Speaker Pelosi is expressing a desire to return to something a lot more like Capitalism. (I really make myself laugh sometimes)

On the other hand, perhaps Speaker Pelosi is advocating for a centrally controlled economy run by approved Apparatchiks. The kind that not only don't have any experience but actually loath business and those who conduct it. The Quote:"And so, what we want to do is not depart from that, but to improve it and to make sure that it serves us."
is telling. That whole bit about serving us. I'm fairly certain I'm not one of the "us" to be served. Except as the fish course at a State Dinner. This other hand would be the less freedom option.

Gosh, which one could it be? I'm sure The Party ™ will tell me.

PROG STILL OFF

In case anyone was wondering, I found pictures of my friends on a web site. At least I found pictures of parts of them. They all died. Violently. Don't ask for links. I'm probably in enough trouble just posting this. I regret it already.

PROG BACK ON

Denounce, Rail Yard, Shovel, Warm Coat, etc...

Intercourse The Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Mad-dam Peloski has a fine fashion sense. Most of her apparel bears the tag: "MADE IN HYPOCRISY".