Wrong Navy, NCIS!

The U.S. Naval Criminal Investigative Service wished the U.S.Navy Happy Birthday in a tweet on Wednesday with a photo of a Russian ship. Let's hope they don't investigate anything more important than who stole Captain Queeg's cherries.

[Click for larger to see name on prow]

NCIS Accidentally Wishes Navy Happy Birthday with Photo of Russian Ship

Battleship Potemkin is a nice touch.

The actual picture was this - the name of this Russian ship is "Пётр Великий" - Peter the Great. And that is yet another transgression, for all woke comrades know that in this day and age it should be renamed "Peter the Equal."

What if the posting of a photo of a Russian Ship to celebrate USSA Navy Day wasn't by accident or a mistake?

jackalopelipsky wrote:What if the posting of a photo of a Russian Ship to celebrate USSA Navy Day wasn't by accident or a mistake?
It's an accident: if the woke, Biden-abiding Mensheviks in the Navy really wanted to tip their hand, they would have posted a picture of a Chinese ship.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:What if the posting of a photo of a Russian Ship to celebrate USSA Navy Day wasn't by accident or a mistake?
It's an accident: if the woke, Biden-abiding Mensheviks in the Navy really wanted to tip their hand, they would have posted a picture of a Chinese ship.

You might think so, Colonel O, but you forgot to factor in the Deep State Russian Hoax Connection. Did Nellie Orr post the Russian Hoax Ship for the Birthday of the USSA's Navy???
Fake Russians are everywhere. Question a Fake Russian at the White House Press Briefing and logical thinking becomes "a Russian conspiracy".

Coincidence???? 'pelipsky didn't think so either, But, then again, what does a mythical horned rodent know??

jackalopelipsky wrote:...you forgot to...
I forgot nothing. In fact, I'm surprised that the lame media hasn't yet jumped up and down like retarded children at an ice cream party to declare that "this must be a Russian hack of the NCIS!."

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:...you forgot to...
I forgot nothing. In fact, I'm surprised that the lame media hasn't yet jumped up and down like retarded children at an ice cream party to declare that "this must be a Russian hack of the NCIS!."

Colonel O.

"I forgot nothing." that statement, consisting of three words answers all of 'pelipsky's questions to evade ambiguity.

forelocktug.
'pelipsky