Notable/Quotable: Supply problems are because economy great

The Administration of Lies Secretary of Lying about Transportation Pete Buttigieg informs CNN viewers of the current truth de jour:

secretary of lying about transportation.jpg

Guided it out of the teeth and right down the throat.

Not only is it one of Biden's smashing success on creating a wonderful economy, but equally on the same ground was the enactment of the glorious California Air Resources which has enacted a huge fatwa against the selfish needs of humans and their preservation of our greedy consumerism.

As we all know GAIA has been in favor of a more community-oriented and earth-friendly alternative to commerce. As such the California Air Resources Board has mandated that all emission-compliant internal transportation cannot be older than 3 years to move the containers out of the port and into the mainland. While this issue wipes out most of the fleet trucks used to move containers in/out of the port, it also means that containers will continue to pile up as they await a limited number of trucks to pick them up. Like jobs, commerce, and all of those problems that are deeply rooted in our evil culture, moving containers out of California needs to held in trust until we can create pointless government jobs to wean greedy Americans off its addiction to petroleum based vehicles. Together along with the blessed progressives in California, we can send a clear message that we will not be manipulated by evil big oil.

Just say NO to Containers!

I remember the great days of the Soviet Union when they had an awesome economy and empty shelves and bread lines. Clearly a lack of things to buy is proof the economy is doing great! Just ask Venezuela.

Komrades! Is not to worry! Supply chain 'crisis' is 'no crisis'! Peoples in this country have been victims of over abundance of goods for too long! Abundance of goods is main reason for citizens unrealistic expectations. We must all lower expectations for future. Unless we lower expectations, expectations will never be met, and such thinking is counter productive. It leads to depression and lowered trust in Glorious Leader, Komrade Biden. Is guiding principle students of public schools have understood for years. If students can not meet level of educational "bar", then lower level of "bar". We must now encourage same students to lower expectations for all things in this country. There is no need for multiple capitalist "brands" of goods. One will do. Excepting Covid-19 vaccines, we have three, but you must get one of them. You choose. Freedom of choice in mandated vaccine is still maintained! Fewer goods also makes celebrations of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Xmas, Kwanza, Hanukah, etc., much less "fun", but "fun" has become far too common in country also. This too must stop. However, there are rumors that government, at directive of Komrade Biden, will produce loaf of meat-like substance that is molded into shape of roast turkey for consumption at such celebrations, and will be distributed to heads of families that can show "Covid-19 vaccination" confirmation for everyone in household. (until supplies run out).

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:Guided it out of the teeth and right down the throat.
Or perhaps up an orifice at the other end.

Red Square wrote:Gonna scare everyone with my Halloween costume this year...I'm a job application

Mmmm. It's like showing a crucifix to a vampire....or The Bill of Rights to Nancy Pelosi.

I saw a similar costume... a huge list of names, front, back, dragging the floor...

"VA clinic treatment waiting list."

SCARY AS IT GETS.

just give me some space. I'll be fine. soon.