Notable/Quotable: ???????????????

So Penn's tranny got whipped by Yale's tranny?

Is it perhaps time to start a "separate but equal" tranny sports league? It would be at least as successful (if not more) than the WNBA...

The interesting thing would be to see how well trans myn compete with trans womyn.

Good Kapitan, you may be on to something...

Instead of only two records ledgers, we could have an infinite (and equal) number of record books! Men, Women, Men who became women, Women who become men, Gay men, Gay Women (Expect a higher viewing audience for this category, because--you know, lots of people want to watch...) Furries, transitioning, left-handed,.. We could even sort by skin color and education levels in the name of equity (for the children ™)

the nightly sports roundup would be like listening to stats during a major league baseball game!

Don't forget the Otherkin, comrade Ivan. Those who choose to identify as animals. Surely they must be allowed to compete against each other for our entertainment. That's the kind of thing dreams are made of.

The otherkin rabbit competing against the otherkin fox is a sports event whose time has come.

Red Square wrote:The otherkin rabbit competing against the otherkin fox is a sports event whose time has come.

Sound familiar?...
Seinfeld: Kramer enrolls in children's karate class

Kramer in karate class.jpg

These two men are clowns.

Just so the whole Cube knows, otherkin 'pelipsky does not fight children, or foxes of any kind. 'pelipsky even avoids paper bags with the directions for escape written on the bottom.

And Ivan, are the Institution's finances able to support the number of Sports Statistics Ledgers you are envisioning? It is self-evident that more money must be raised from fat cat capitalist alumni to support increased cost of Institutional Sports Franchise Programs across the Mother Land.

For the Party ™, other people's money is no object. We They will redistribute the ill-gotten gains of the millionaires and billionaires (except Bernie and Nancy, and the Obama's) and we they just print whatever is needed to make up for shortages.

The beauty of the proposed system is that everybody gets their own criminal athletic record, like the highly sought-after participation trophy!

Equality of OUTCOME at last!

unless, you have a problem with that...so, is there something you'd like to confess, Comrade?

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Kaptain Kangaroo Kourt,

I heartily approve of the Otherkin sport partition concept! As an avid hunter I think feel that the sport would be improved greatly if the Otherkins could replace the wily prey I normally hunt.

Too much?

Sighting in on the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

jackalopelipsky wrote:Just so the whole Cube knows, otherkin 'pelipsky does not fight children, or foxes of any kind. 'pelipsky even avoids paper bags with the directions for escape written on the bottom.
Comrade 'pelipsky, I'm sure your mythical horns could dispatch with a foxy lady without much ado.

Red Salmon wrote:
Too much?

I don't think it's too much, as long as you're not concerned about fishing expeditions.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Kaptain Kangaroo Kourt,

I have been avoiding set nets, pixies, and spin-n-glos all my life. Thus far I have escaped the cedar plank fate.

My only concern about the Otherkins is that hunting might not be so much fun if the rabbit gets the gun.

Slippery one in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Kaptain Kangaroo Kourt,

I have been avoiding set nets, pixies, and spin-n-glos all my life. Thus far I have escaped the cedar plank fate.

My only concern about the Otherkins is that hunting might not be so much fun if the rabbit gets the gun.

Slippery one in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon