A Mostly-Peaceful Protestor arrested for Attempted Murder of Policeman

A California man was arrested for attempted murder after using a makeshift flamethrower on a police officer during the Los Angeles “Night of Rage” pro-abortion riot.

The Los Angeles Police Department arrested and charged 30-year-old Michael Ortiz after he attacked the officer, who had to be hospitalized with burn injuries.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

Do you suppose supporters of the 2nd Amendment (spit spit) will take to the streets to Mostly Peacefully Protest™ when the latest firearms confiscation bill is signed into law?  Will they be given the fawning coverage that the valiant baby killers abortion rights activists were afforded? 

Any bill that includes language to provide money for a "buy back" is a confiscation law.  Wasn't it slick how we got the suckers to swallow the whole "buy back" thing?  No one even bothers to ask anymore how the Government can "buy back" something they never owned.  Dig those caches deep my Komrads.  I for one am looking forward to when the Federal Government has a monopoly on the use of force!

Swimming for cover in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
6/27/2022, 11:58 pm
Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

Do you suppose supporters of the 2nd Amendment (spit spit) will take to the streets to Mostly Peacefully Protest™ when the latest firearms confiscation bill is signed into law?  Will they be given the fawning coverage that the valiant baby killers abortion rights activists were afforded? 

Any bill that includes language to provide money for a "buy back" is a confiscation law.  Wasn't it slick how we got the suckers to swallow the whole "buy back" thing?  No one even bothers to ask anymore how the Government can "buy back" something they never owned.  Dig those caches deep my Komrads.  I for one am looking forward to when the Federal Government has a monopoly on the use of force!

Swimming for cover in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

https://ussanews.com/2022/06/28/texas-d ... ade-video/

How is this any different from Pol Pot’s Khmer Rouge appearance on the scene while the victims are simply going to work or having a coffee with friends at a street cafe? Hide your glasses, comrades. They indicate you might know how to think already.