Notable/Quotable: The Big Leap Forward

Are we going to try to beat Mao's record for greatest number of deaths caused by ideological idiocy?

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

I read this informative treasonous article about one aspect of The Big Leap Forward:

New EV Tax Credit is a Mess 

I feel so smug about our Big Leap Forward now.  With this massive gush of feel good nonsense well thought out plan, what could go wrong?  I'm so glad we little progs don't have to make any hard choices about how we will conduct our lives.

In case that isn't enough, our inspired leadership is working hard at getting us entangled in another conflict that has no relevance to the USSA:

=omeda|0129D1634801B4T]Escalating Border War in Africa Tests a Biden Administration Already Weighed Down by Global Crises

There, I feel better knowing that the uber woke USSA military will be involved in the next Rwanda massacre.  Not just after the fact like last time. 

Snug and secure with warm fuzzy feelings in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Why Comrade Red Salmon and Comrades, all of this Infrastructure Mass Spending Bill is more than inspired leadership, it's about benevolent progressive leaders and their ability to finally target and punish those that refuse complete and unquestioning obedience. Furthermore, envisioning the “Great Leap Forward” means that Democrats may be prevented from voting for taxes on the very air that we breathe or the sunshine that cascades lightly on Elizabeth Warrens's highly visible Indian cheekbones. While our children may be safe within the confines of their sex ed and gender study classes, and ol’ Joe won’t be hanging around to read comics books or sniff hair, millions of working families and inner-city blacks are faced with bad feng shui due to superstitious evangelicals who deny climate science. As citizens of and for “the wonderful world of next Tuesday™,” perhaps until we have evolved to the point that people no longer succumb to consumerist urges to purchase groceries, and the glorious five-year plan of environmental policies that will face the many practical problems of food rationing, the likelihood of some provoked war will once again provide Democrat candidates not only valuable material for their climate agendas but provide stigmatized victims. I am quite sure that we can all enjoy the hallucinogenic responses from valuable media sources to weave a texture of climate science and the concept of war on a vast majority of people that can be accused of being climate terrorists who are just patently inferior deplorables, to begin with. Remember, in the winds of climate policies, there can only be victims.