TPC Travel Report: McConnell Gulag Located

The People's Cube traveled to Big Bend Country, Texazistan and made a startling discovery. The intrepid People's Cube courageously photographs "Elephant Rock", which, according to myths and legends, marks the entrance gate to a type of prison system previously unknown to exist, within Amerikkka. It has been long rumormilled around super red areas of The Collective, Senator Mitch McConnell,  used Rethuglican Senate donations, to build his private prison camp for Rethuglican Senate candidates who rejected  the Chinese Union Label. (McConnell is pictured below, proudly wearing his Chinese Union Label.) Most of the Tea Party candidates may be held in McConnell's Gulag Camp. During the recent Biden Mid Term election, numerous Rethuglican candidates, eschewing to wear Mitch's Chinese Union label 

have been known to find themselves politically disappeared. After all, who wants to invite Dr. Oz on an interview news show after losing to a Fetterman? Would Senator Mitch McConnell actually work to politically disappear recalcitrant Rethuglican candidates unwilling to follow The McConnell Pachyderms for China Plan?

The People's Cube went undercover to find out more about Elephant Rock and its surroundings. Nearby, nestled into the hills lies the quicksilver territory known as the Mariscal Mine. In a smoke and mirrors political reality, Quicksilver, or mercury, Periodic Table #80, could come in handy for a Senator like Mitch McConnell. So, is it just a complete leap into something politically different to come up with a zany idea that McConnell would politically disappear Rethuglican candidates of whom he is assured have little regard for McConnell's Pachyderms for China Plan?

Comrades, after viewing this video, you will know McConnell's Pachyderms for China are capable of politically disappearing members of their own Political Party.

Clearly, Senate Candidate Herschel Walker (Georgia) will soon politically disappear for not wearing the Pachyderms for China label. Will Walker find himself mining quicksilver in Mitch's Private Gulag?  

Stay tuned TPC News readers.

My gym has 14 tv's. They have 2 sets of the Murdock twins (CNN-Fox) Side by side. (I think to show they're identical DNAs. They are the only "news" that 12 times an hr (every 5 min.) runs a protect Hunter "news" aka Ukraine ad.) So only 12 different.

Mitch's pro Warnock ads he made this Summer are running or 3 times an hr. on :ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC... The nets are not charging Mitch for his ads since the call it "news" not an ad. They are several "sound bites" where Mitch tells us that Herschel is "..a dumb "redneck" unqualified to make laws..."!

Do not underestimate the power of anti conservative commercials made by Mitch!

In Oct. the same "news" outlets rans various ads Mitch made for: Feterneck,Hobbs and Kelly. All 3 won! Mitch has more power ; than many, likely most, give him credit to have! He clearly won Az! He, IMHO, will winGa.

You see straight through the “purple” haze, Comrade Jar Head.

Where did Supreme Court Justice, Antonin Scalia assume room temperature? Big Bend territory, Texazistan, which TPC has uncovered as the Amerikkkan version of Siberia.

https://z3news.com/w/ten-disturbing-fac ... ias-death/

TPC News Scoop

Confirmed - Donald Trump’s own Ann Coulterwife confirms Herschel Walker will be sent to Mitch McConnell’s secret gulag in remote West Texazistan. The years of Walker’s sentence to mine cinnabar, the ore of quicksilver has yet to be determined . However, the rest of Walker’s political life is the standard McConnell judgement for unacceptable Rethuglican candidates.

https://vdare.com/articles/ann-coulter- ... lker-means

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/8/2022, 8:55 am
...cinnabar, the ore of quicksilver...

https://vdare.com/articles/ann-coulter- ... lker-means
1. Until now, I thought cinnabar was a theater where you go to watch movies and drink.

2. The corrupt SPLC has persisted long past its "best used by" date (1965) and deserves to be shut down and investigated, but let's not forget about this former Nazi collaborator:
https://newsbusters.org/blogs/business/ ... -influence

TPC reports only truthful Russian Disinformation. Mitch McConnell misappropriated funds derived from "inside" the Senate Select Intelligence Committee to establish this secret gulag camp for unsuitable Amerikkka First candidates.

Mitch legislates according to holy verse that teaches Amerikkka to love our enemy as we would want to be loved by our enemy. Besides, there's some dang fine currency to be made in following this chapter and verse. It's all "inside and traded" within the Senate Select Intelligence Committee.

Jackalopelipsky reports only truthful Russian Disinformation, not that other kind.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/8/2022, 12:11 pm
Jackalopelipsky reports only truthful Russian Disinformation, not that other kind.
Okay, well, don't forget to look into Mitch's Chinese wife (she may related to Rep. Swalwell's Fang Fang or Senator Feinstein's Chinese driver or the Chinese firm that former Senator Boxer registered as a foreign agent for).  (It's a small, China-infiltrated world after all.)

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/8/2022, 4:38 pm
Why? Colonel O?
You got pictures???

Nah. I'm just agitpropping.
mcconnell-chao3-3637402201.jpg
Mitch McConnell with Elaine Chao
"The inspector general found that Chao used her staff and office for personal tasks and to promote a shipping business owned by Chao's father and sisters, in an apparent violation of federal ethics rules.
That company does extensive business with China."

—The Sun

P.S. Wasn't "CHAOS" the international terrorist organization that Maxwell Smart and Agent 99 struggled against?

yes, you show very good picture of the whole ring of Pachyderms for China operating within Amerikkka, Colonel O. This PFC organization doesn't care who they have to 'y'know'. Like Eric Swallwell?? But, what CHAOS wants, CHAOS gets. No else.

I was approached by a strange man in a turtle neck sweater trying to recruit me to patrol the perimeter of Elephant Rock on the assumption that I would be hopping mad enough to contribute to The Party's™ objectives in this matter. I declined. It's well known that elephants have an irrational fear of rodents and I surmised that an Elephant Rock and an over sized rodent would probably not be a good mix.

Yep, Great Marsupial, the turtle neck on Mitch’s security recruiter was your first alert. A Comrade can hear the turtle neck of this NPR interviewer get all itchy and scratchy when Newt cites Mitch as “unhelpful” for Rethuglicans in Georgia, and the mid term elections in general. You can hear the turtle neck on NPR get all hot and bothered about rigged elections.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... npr-audio/

Newt may find himself politically disappeared and mining quicksilver at Mitch’s secret Republican Gulag Camp on same Georgia crew as Herschel Walker. Stay tuned comrades.

Personally, I think there is a possibility of mock turtle soup to be added to the rations menu.

Turtle?
here we get water and are told it's "mock soup"...

and we're grateful for it.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
12/11/2022, 7:08 pm
Turtle?
here we get water and are told it's "mock soup"...

and we're grateful for it.

Comrade Ivan, you have been many years in The Collective™. Surely you haven't forgotten that some comrades are more equal than other comrades. But never mind. Word is that for the winter solstice festival, the more equal comrades will be providing additional rations of a gallon of beet vodka, a pound of beet chips, deep fried in motor oil, and a special treat of beet salsa dip and the very, very special treat of mock beet-turtle soup. It's a "thank you" from The Collective™ for remaining dutiful peasants in these trying times.