DHS Issues 7th Terrorism Bulletin Since Jan. 2021

Our lying, subversive, scofflaw Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, Havana-born  Alejandro Mayorkas, has issued the seventh National Terrorism Advisory Bulletin (NTAB) since January 2021. Here’s the gist:

“Everyone and everything we like and promote is under threat by everyone we vilify and blame for the consequences of the actions and policies of everyone and everything we like and promote.”

USDoDS.jpg

You can read the bulletin here:
https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/natio ... er-30-2022

But read it carefully because the language is both ambiguous and spiked with contemptuous editorial needles. Example with my emphasis in color and annotations bold and bracketed:

‘Some domestic violent extremists [ concerned non-Democrat citizens ] have expressed grievances based on perceptions that the government is overstepping its Constitutional authorities [ it clearly is ] or failing to perform its duties [ it certainly is ]. Historically [ ? huh ? ], issues related to immigration and abortion have been cited by prior attackers [ ??? name one ] as inspiration for violence. Potential changes [ intentional failure of DHS to enforce immigration law ] in border security enforcement policy, an increase in noncitizens [ illegal aliens and actual terrorist infiltrators ] attempting to enter [ swarming into ] the U.S., or other immigration-related developments [all caused by Mayorkas] may heighten these calls for violence [ ?what calls for violence? ].”

George Orwell, you nailed it.

Happy Holidays!

<off>
I hope they spelled my name correctly.
<on>

Bulletins are LAW! More than an executive memo, anybody at any level of mis management can pull one out of their rectal database and they're like policy, only posted on a bulletin board for all to see instead of buried in the archives because it's important NOW, dammit.

As Comrade Lavrentiy Mayorkas, er, I mean Beria once so infamously said, "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime".

Mayorkas' bulletin brings to mind a quote or two from P.J. Goebbels, too.....