The Kamala Harris Palindromic Circular Mirror Sentence

After months of grimly determined research and testing in our secret (and soundproof) underground labs, it has been determined that the Kamala Harris Palindromic Circular Mirror Sentence has a structure that can be replicated by following this deceptively simple formula.

Step 1. Create a statement that's wordy and meaningless from start to finish. 

Step 2. Seamlessly segue the same statement recited backward—from finish to start—with appropriate grammatical adjustments.

Example:

"As vice-president, I have been working to manage the issues regarding this issue with due diligence and in a detail-oriented manner that is oriented toward detail and reflects due diligence regarding the issue of managing the issues with which I have been working as Vice President."

Comrades, this formula amounts to the the discovery of the Holy Grail of word salad propagation. For this reason, our labs have leaked it to give The People™  a weapon of grammatorhetorical destruction to counter the destruction of a grammatrorhetorical weapon not previously given to The People™ by labs from which it has not been leaked for this reason. 

Either that, or Kamala's prompter is hooked to ChatGPT. A question from the audience is automatically transcribed in real time, and ChatGPT immediately generates a response, which she reads in real time. After which she goes to get another Margarita or Mimosa, followed by whatever she does next - call her former boyfriend, and the rest of the day is in the bag.

ChatGPT does way better than her. Sample below:

Write a speech from Kamala Harris about the U.S. border crisis

Good evening, my fellow Americans.
As you may already know, the situation at our nation's southern border is a complex and challenging one. Over the past few years, we have seen a sharp increase in the number of migrants and asylum seekers attempting to enter the United States.
Make no mistake: we are facing a crisis at our border. But this is not just a crisis of immigration. It is also a crisis of humanity.
We have all seen the heartbreaking images of children separated from their parents, of families living in squalor and uncertainty, and of individuals risking their lives to flee violence and poverty in their home countries.
We cannot turn a blind eye to the suffering of these people. We must address this crisis with compassion and with a commitment to finding long-term solutions.
To be clear, we will enforce our laws and our borders. But we will also uphold our values as a nation of immigrants, a nation of compassion, and a nation that believes in the inherent dignity of every human being.
As Vice President, I am committed to working with our partners in Congress and with leaders throughout the region to address the root causes of this crisis. We must address the economic and political instability that is driving people from their homes. We must work to combat violence and corruption that threaten the safety and security of families and communities.
At the same time, we must invest in our own border infrastructure and resources. We must provide the men and women who serve at our borders with the training and tools they need to do their jobs effectively and humanely. We must also work to modernize our immigration system and provide a pathway to citizenship for those who are already living in our communities.
This is a difficult and complex challenge. But I believe that we are up to the task. Together, we can build a more just and humane immigration system. Together, we can honor our history as a nation of immigrants, and we can embrace our future as a nation of opportunity and hope.
Thank you, and God bless America.

Komrades, have any of you listened to her backwards?

According to 'Oates' Theory of Reverse Speech', we all embed our true thoughts in our speech verbally but backwards. Just like messages purposely in songs that you only hear when the song is played backwards, Oates claims we all do it  subconsciously when we speak. One simply plays the speech backwards to hear the messages.

Here is what they found when playing Kamala's speeches backwards................

Mystery item No. 1

Red Square said: Either that, or Kamala's prompter is hooked to ChatGPT. A question from the audience is automatically transcribed in real time, and ChatGPT immediately generates a response, which she reads in real time. After which she goes to get another Margarita or Mimosa......

Comrade Red Square, I do believe that since she has been a resident of California and as a practitioner of "New Age Medications", she requires an hourly dose of specially formulated cigarettes that contains a large amount of prescription herbal glaucoma medication that she receives from the gated gardens exclusively protected by a junta of Aztec Rotarians and a variety of teenage washouts who drive colorful Teslas from undocumented electric service locations. Look, any full-grown mentally retarded woman without her herbal glaucoma medication would be unable to have a veritable wellspring of gibberish wisdom. 

trashmouth wrote:
3/21/2023, 9:22 am
Red Square said: Either that, or Kamala's prompter is hooked to ChatGPT. A question from the audience is automatically transcribed in real time, and ChatGPT immediately generates a response, which she reads in real time. After which she goes to get another Margarita or Mimosa......

Comrade Red Square, I do believe that since she has been a resident of California and as a practitioner of "New Age Medications", she requires an hourly dose of specially formulated cigarettes that contains a large amount of prescription herbal glaucoma medication that she receives from the gated gardens exclusively protected by a junta of Aztec Rotarians and a variety of teenage washouts who drive colorful Teslas from undocumented electric service locations. Look, any full-grown mentally retarded woman without her herbal glaucoma medication would be unable to have a veritable wellspring of gibberish wisdom. 
KAMDOOB.jpg

KAMALABOOM.jpg

Kamalaweed.jpg

What I’ve always thought I had cause to believe about constructing progressive ideas and creating a mission statement for publicizing those ideas is that I realized they possess and duly practice a habit of utilizing and inserting as many verbs as they can come up with when they put forth those progressive ideas, for I think that they think they’re sure that by taking action to include as many verbs while forming their ideas, they can easily obscure and obfuscate what they really mean and truly intend to do, which is to acquire and rely on constant funding; for I agree with the position I’m sure they take that they believe it is never enough to simply say “just do it”; that instead, one must start to take the initiative by beginning to discuss the various steps to take and in what order to start taking those steps, and setting the goal of using those steps to make even more steps toward considering the possibility of finally taking action but never quite reaching the point where they might achieve results from taking that action; for realizing and creating true results can only mean and result itself into suspending or worse, ending altogether the possibility that further funding will continue to flow freely and thus allow them to continue discussing ways to take steps that will lead to taking action that always acts but never quite reaches an end but only goes on and on until even more funding is required and more steps must be made before any action can ever be taken.

Some call it a gravy train. The more verbs, the more cars. The more cars, the more slowly moves the train. The more slowly it moves, the more funding is required to take steps to build a longer track which will enable them to take further steps to add even more cars, causing the train to move even more slowly, thus requiring even more funding, and on and on and round and round and Trump’s fault and Trump’s fault…

There’s a reason Democrats like Biden and Buttigieg love trains, and the reason is that they love them because they’re Democrats.

trashmouth wrote:
3/21/2023, 9:22 am

Trashmouth, you are good! Plus, you’re on a roll.

However, ‘pelipsky knows from experience that Kamala speaks perfect Womyn’s Academia. No drugs, or weed, are necessary to convolute sense through higher Womyn’s Academia. Supposedly, this speech pattern is established by years of higher academic men informing higher academic womyn to beat their head against the brute wall edifice of patriarchy. All ‘pelipsky knows after decades of listening to this word salad passing as protected speech, is that if LSD helps the headache, what comrade would condemn a ig’nert jackalope for trying.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
3/21/2023, 12:46 pm
What I’ve always thought I had cause to believe about constructing progressive ideas and creating a mission statement for publicizing those ideas is that I realized they possess and duly practice a habit of utilizing and inserting as many verbs as they can come up with when they put forth those progressive ideas, for I think that they think they’re sure that by taking action to include as many verbs while forming their 
Did you write that yourself? It looks like an authentic copy of an actual college student's attempt at 200-word essay.

What I’ve always thought I had cause to believe about constructing progressive ideas and creating a mission statement for publicizing those ideas is that I realized they possess and duly practice a habit of utilizing and inserting as many verbs as they can come up with when they put forth those progressive ideas, for I think that they think they’re sure that by taking action to include as many verbs while forming their ideas, they can easily obscure and obfuscate what they really mean and truly intend to do, which is to acquire and rely on constant funding; for I agree with the position I’m sure they take that they believe it is never enough to simply say “just do it”; that instead, one must start to take the initiative by beginning to discuss the various steps to take and in what order to start taking those steps, and setting the goal of using those steps to make even more steps toward considering the possibility of finally taking action but never quite reaching the point where they might achieve results from taking that action; for realizing and creating true results can only mean and result itself into suspending or worse, ending altogether the possibility that further funding will continue to flow freely and thus allow them to continue discussing ways to take steps that will lead to taking action that always acts but never quite reaches an end but only goes on and on until even more funding is required and more steps must be made before any action can ever be taken.

Some call it a gravy train. The more verbs, the more cars. The more cars, the more slowly moves the train. The more slowly it moves, the more funding is required to take steps to build a longer track which will enable them to take further steps to add even more cars, causing the train to move even more slowly, thus requiring even more funding, and on and on and round and round and Trump’s fault and Trump’s fault…

There’s a reason Democrats like Biden and Buttigieg love trains, and the reason is that they love them because they’re Democrats.

That was beautiful, Commissarka Pinkie.

‘pelipsky could feel the spiritual entropy begin to take effect under the verbiage. Why do they talk this way? Because not making a point, is the point, to needing more studies funded about the problem of not making a point out of all the verbiage and its affect on The Collective.

Commissarka Pinkie, and may Jackalopelipsky address you directly? You verbiage like you’ve really watched the shovelers.

Forelock tug,
‘pelipsky

The palindrome is shifting beneath ‘pelipsky’s paws.

Kamala's drink of choice, from her maternal side. No surprise there.

ChaiGPT.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/21/2023, 2:38 pm
What I’ve always thought I had cause to believe about constructing progressive ideas and creating a mission statement for publicizing those ideas is that I realized they possess and duly practice a habit of utilizing and inserting as many verbs as they can come up with when they put forth those progressive ideas, for I think that they think they’re sure that by taking action to include as many verbs while forming their 
Did you write that yourself? It looks like an authentic copy of an actual college student's attempt at 200-word essay.

Grab some beet shavings and pull up a chair!  It's about to get good. 

This is the part where the Gorilla meets the business end of the golden shovel of Current Truth™...

He'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

Red Square wrote:
3/20/2024, 11:13 am
Kamala's drink of choice, from her maternal side. No surprise there.

Kamala at a ChaiGPT food truck offering word salads for starving minds, because she has no maternal side.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
3/20/2024, 11:56 am
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

This is the part where the Gorilla meets the business end of the golden shovel of Current Truth™...

Don't instigate, Comrade. It was a compliment delivered a year ago tomorrow noting the Kommissarka's skill at emulating a word salad, which is essentially what college students do to lard papers that have little substance.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/20/2024, 1:02 pm
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
3/20/2024, 11:56 am
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

Don't instigate, Comrade. It was a compliment delivered a year ago tomorrow noting the Kommissarka's skill at emulating a word salad, which is essentially what college students do to lard papers that have little substance.

Sure the Kommissarka is skilled in emulating Academic Word Salads. But, Pinkie is the best Romance Writer for TPC. Jackalopelipsky can't wait for her to tell the story of Britain's Missing Princess. Not the one everyone wishes would just disappear, but the beloved Princess. Pinkie is TPC's Russian Ukrainian Barbarba Cartland.