You may have seen this photo:

WOKA-COLA.jpg

Don't be alarmed, it's only a hoax.

Not only that, it's an imitation of an earlier hoax. Not like these:

TTBLB.jpg

C-C Beet.jpg

CC IBL.jpg

CC GOAG.jpg

That was just a marketing ploy to sell Coke to woke polar bears. Imagine their frustration that despite all the Coke bottles they've sucked, they'll never become brown bears. The poor gullible polar bears will continue to live with their white privilege, but without the savings they've burned trusting this "be less white" hoax.

polar-bears.jpg

Speaking of which, there seems to be Artificial Intelligence software that generates images based on user prompts. This AI bot was tasked with generating a picture of "white man robbing store." It has yet so much to learn...

White-man-robbing-store.jpg

I see the error.

White men who steal stuff use accounting ledgers and sharp pencils. Or assault rifles.

Comrade Ivan the Stakhanovets, that may have been in the past. Currently, White men that control the Anglo-centric society as well as former slave owners, all use accountants, attorneys, and politicians to steal stuff. In fact, many have spent so many years blurring the line between depravity and decency that these benevolent leaders, politicians, and a variety of esteemed circus freaks, can steal stuff without the use of a gun or mask by stealing diverting large sums of cash or tax payer money to a wide variety of offshore bank accounts, personal private causes, immigrants with diverse ethnic backgrounds and various gender identities, as well as noble corporations with diverse mental disorders that used to oppose same-sex marriages, prostitution, drug use, and bestiality. However, in some instances, former slave owners still steal stuff for imagined social causes which magically appear around election time. Even those glorious self-appointed leaders of White men no longer use ledgers and sharp pencils to steal. They are after all, truly blessed in ways that people with bad hair could never imagine and simply have the ability to reverse reality in special ways that is far better than AI. We should at some point in the future apply the same illusion creme that seems to gravitate to the more enlightened leftist side of the political spectrum.....

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/23/2023, 1:20 pm

You owe ‘pelipsky another flat Coke!
Can someone hand ‘pelipsky a wet wipe?

Red Square wrote:
3/21/2023, 10:14 pm
That was just a marketing ploy to sell Coke to woke polar bears. Imagine their frustration that despite all the Coke bottles they've sucked, they'll never become brown bears. The poor gullible polar bears will continue to live with their white privilege, but without the savings they've burned trusting this "be less white" hoax.

Moot point, though.  Doesn't Coke know they'll be extinct in 12 years anyway due to global war....I mean climate change.

Red Square wrote:
3/21/2023, 10:19 pm
Speaking of which, there seems to be Artificial Intelligence software that generates images based on user prompts. This AI bot was tasked with generating a picture of "white man robbing store." It has yet so much to learn...

The AI DALL-E did a bit better. Sort of.
photo quality of a white person robbing a store
photo quality of a white person robbing a store

So I ask the same question with one word change.
photo quality of a black person robbing a store
photo quality of a black person robbing a store

Just for fun I'll add one I did last week.  I was surprised it didn't "content violation" me like it did about some others I played around with.
realistic photo of Ted Kennedy in a car with a girl underwater
realistic photo of Ted Kennedy in a car with a girl underwater

Thank you, Kim Jong Fun, for the idea. I tried this on Midjourney instead of Dall-E. But I specified it as "realistic photo of young Ted Kennedy in a car with a frightened young woman underwater"

olegbash_realistic_photo_of_young_Ted_Kennedy_in_a_car_with_a_f_.jpg

While I was at it, I asked it to do Joe Biden sniffing hair of Kamala Harris.

Biden_Sniff.jpg

Perhaps, if there are enough AI enthusiasts, we can start a separate thread just for this.

Red Square wrote:
3/23/2023, 10:06 pm
Perhaps, if there are enough AI enthusiasts, we can start a separate thread just for this.
Agreed. This is becoming the most popular flavor around here lately:

TPCOTR.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/24/2023, 7:49 am
Red Square wrote:
3/23/2023, 10:06 pm
Agreed. This is becoming the most popular flavor around here lately:

Even when the People’s Cube is off topic, TPC is still on topic.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/24/2023, 8:42 am
Even when the People’s Cube is off topic, TPC is still on topic.
TPCOTR2.jpg