Help a comrade join the Party.

Comrades, I have a Twitter comrade who would like to join The Party™ but can't find a link to become a fully certified Party™ member. I have searched myself and can't find a link either. Directions from my TPC comrades would be helpful for our budding comrade.

You might have the new comrade try this,
look for a login/register button, upper right..
ucp.php?mode=login&redirect=.%2Fviewfor ... 26start%3D

Thank you, comrade. I will forward this to the prospective Party™ recruit. It's been so long since I humbled myself to become a servant of the State™ that I no longer remember how I did it. I thought is was simply by osmosis but, apparently, that's not the Current Truth™.

As Yakov Naumovich Pokhis, AKA Yakov Smirnoff used to say, "In America, you can always find a party. In Russia, the Party always find you."

Red Zeppelin wrote:
5/30/2023, 5:23 pm
As Yakov Naumovich Pokhis, AKA Yakov Smirnoff used to say, "In America, you can always find a party. In Russia, the Party always find you."

Exactly. Join The Party, comrades. You know you really “want” to. It makes joining TPC and The Party much easier. Volunteer after reading this, comrade.

I have turned off self-registration because we were being assaulted by spammers from the Motherland. Let the comrade email me and I'll set him up with an account in a clandestine backdoor deal.

Red Square wrote:
6/2/2023, 12:34 pm
I have turned off self-registration because we were being assaulted by spammers from the Motherland. Let the comrade email me and I'll set him up with an account in a clandestine backdoor deal.

By your command, Comrade Director.

Red Zeppelin wrote:
5/30/2023, 5:23 pm
I'm not sure that's a reasonable distinction, comrade. After all, The Party™ in the USSA is being very aggressive in its recruitment program. Tractor Barn #2 still has a lot of room to accommodate the disaffected - and plenty of beet vodka to help ease the pain concerns. 

Red Square wrote:
6/2/2023, 12:34 pm
... we were being assaulted by spammers from the Motherland...