Turning Off The Gas Light

Texazistan considers turning off the gas lighting power of the Federal Government.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/1/2023, 7:05 pm
Texazistan considers turning off the gas lighting power of the Federal Government.

Chip Roy. We need more Chip Roys.

If we can turn off the gas lights setting off flares of toxic gas in the narrative of the Federal System, the whole Collective can breathe easier. Gas Lighting is bad for the environment.

Victoria Sparta turns off the Federal Government Gas Light.

‘pelipsky needed a dose of TPC Gas Light X after listening to Patty. Take a TPC Gas Light X preventative BEFORE viewing, comrades.

Take a double dose of TPC Gas Light X before listening to this Gas Light Special Order Speech to yield back your time and money.

As a public service, here's a definition of gaslighting for those who don't understand the term:

Gaslighting def.jpg

Also, here's the cover of Gaslighting Today, which I published here at TPC one year ago:

GLT1.jpg

Thank you for your back story issue of GASLIGHTING,
Colonel. The gaslighting flares were going off so fast and furious, right before 'pelipsky's eyes and ears this morning.

Locating gaslights is essential to turning them "OFF" like the Key Stone Pipeline.

jackalopelipsky wrote:

Comrade, the Subversiveness™ of Representative Roy cannot go unchallenged. If his ideas that government has only a limited role in the lives of The People™ is propagated, we'll simply have Anarchy™ or Freedom™ or some other incomprehensible way of life.. The man is a Terrorist™. Something must be done to arrest these ideas. It's not healthy for the Republic of the USSA.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
6/2/2023, 9:24 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:

Comrade, the Subversiveness™ of Representative Roy cannot go unchallenged. If his ideas that government has only a limited role in the lives of The People™ is propagated, we'll simply have Anarchy™ or Freedom™ or some other incomprehensible way of life.. The man is a Terrorist™. Something must be done to arrest these ideas. It's not healthy for the Republic of the USSA.

How dare Chip Roy threaten to turn off AOC’s gaslight. 

It really is too much. Turning off a gas bag because he doesn't want to date her is as offensive as...as...as something that's really offensive...like using the wrong pronouns.

On the other hand, this will help to mitigate Climate Change™ because less CO2 will be emitted.

Gaslighting “ON”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... parations/

Gaslighting “OFF”

This young man’s admission he never heard information about slavery he was presented with in Thomas Sowell’s teaching video is personal lament to ‘pelipsky. It’s been 30 years since a family event where it was insinuated ‘pelipsky was racist for reading Thomas Sowell’s books.

The Alinsky Generation have deprived public school students of a future for way too long.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/4/2023, 2:25 pm
This young man’s admission he never heard information about slavery he was presented with in Thomas Sowell’s teaching video is personal lament to ‘pelipsky. 
Here's the Sowell video for those who want to see it uninterrupted:

And another:

Representative Hageman was elected by the people of Wyoming to turn off major gaslighter Liz Cheney. Well done, Wyoming.

I saw something the other day suggesting that Mike Pence/Liz Cheney would be a viable ticket. I don't know about you but all the beet vodka in Tractor Barn #2 could not convince me that is true.

Turning off the gas lighting in public schools

This video is satirical, and funny, comrades.

Wasn't the DC gaslight-works fueled and managed by Burisma under the leadership of Comrade Hunter Bidenski?

Just asking, for a comrade...

Anyone caught Gaslighting should be sentenced to hard labor in the Borax Mines turning big chunks of Borax into perfect usable powder.

Borax Powder Making with Joe Rogan. ‘pelipsky’s dirty gulag uniform never was so clean.

Video of turning off Dylan Mulvaney’s gaslight.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/24/2023, 6:22 pm

This is an incredibly subversive video you have posted, comrade 'pelipsky.
 The idea that The Party™ is chasing standards down a swirling toilet is exceedingly insulting to The Party™. It's common knowledge The Party™ has no standards but is absolutely compliant with the Current Truth™. To suggest otherwise is a direct assault on Party™ doctrine. That "teacher" needs re-education. That video should never be allowed to be released to The People™, for the sake of The Children™

8/1/2023, 10:23 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/24/2023, 6:22 pm

This is an incredibly subversive video you have posted, comrade 'pelipsky.
 The idea that The Party™ is chasing standards down a swirling toilet is exceedingly insulting to The Party™. It's common knowledge The Party™ has no standards but is absolutely compliant with the Current Truth™. To suggest otherwise is a direct assault on Party™ doctrine. That "teacher" needs re-education. That video should never be allowed to be released to The People™, for the sake of The Children™

Only the best subversive material is posted under turning off the gas light here at TPC, Kapitan comrade. Gas lighting is old fossil fool and is hindering the arrival of political climate change.

Indeed. Unfortunately, prematurely getting rid of the old fossil fool won't end the gaslighting. It will only result in a more Diverse™ and Renewable™ form of gaslighting, with a comedic predilection to inappropriately burst into hysterical laughter, for no apparent reason. That's the kind of political climate change of which The People™ are most fearful.

8/3/2023, 9:25 am
Indeed. … a comedic predilection to inappropriately burst into hysterical laughter, for no apparent reason. That's the kind of political climate change of which The People™ are most fearful.

You’re referring to this kind of hysterical laughter as the dots of fossil fool gaslighting connect?

Nyet, comrade 'pelipsky. I was thinking more of this:

Kamala has gone from delivering word salads to become the singing telegram from Brazil that the Biden Administration sends out to deliver important Statements to The People.

If only the most Diverse™ and Qualified™ Vice President* in History™ was as talented in carrying out her assigned duties, the USSA might have some Hope and Change™. Of course, The Party™ should never be questioned, even when it's an hour late to the party.

You're all spot on correctomondo! Potemkinomics is all about investinging in America and growing the economy from the middle out. We can't stop now. My plan is working for everyone!

Potemkinomics keeps the lights on and America happy!

I'm glad to see we're all on the same page.

There is so much gas lighting going on that we should have a weekly nominee for Gas Lighter of the Week. I nominate Jack Smith for this week's candidate to be sent to the TPC's borax mine for his indictment of Pres. Trump for 'election denying'. Someone should tell him that we see through this weak ass narrative to interfere with the 2024 election. 

Oh, and I want to make a Citizen's Arrest for everyone in the following video......

Citizen's arrest! Citizen's arrest! Citizen's arrest!
(Everything I need to know about Citizen's arrest! I learned from the Andy Griffith Show)

Mystery item No. 1

Comrade Clara, gaslighter of the day may be more appropriate. The Party™ loves participation trophies.