Glorious leader's new office

This updated photo shows a minor addition to the Oval Office Prayer Rug...

prayer rug.jpg

The new ceiling mural is kinda catchy...

47381_154422827902920_100000056112997_478033_1352142_n.jpg

I watched him make his speech tonight in his glorious new office, and I had a dickens of a time following it because I was so distracted by that ridiculous wedding photo positioned just to his left.

All I could see was that thing shooting out of the top of Michelle's head. From this distance, it looks like a sharp spindle, something to prick your finger on.

Why, that's a lovely decorating job. Poor Dear Leader. It must have been terrible to live with the sight of that Winston Churchill bust. Winsty Boy did not have nice things to say about our glorious system.

You know, Pinkie, that photo of Comrade Michelle also makes her look like a unicorn. How endearing is that? Unicorns are virgins, aren't they? Oh, I knew it all along--Dear Leader's children came from a turkey baster.

You're right, Leninka, she does look like a unicorn from here.

In which case, dare I ask what's shooting out of the other end?

Is the gadget on the right side of the desk the new "hotline" communication device that will be reporting crisis info directly to our beloved Commander-in-Chief? If so, Obama will surely be capable of dealing with it no matter which farm animal is on the other end.

Did you say People's Kollective of "Ikea" or "Korea"?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: In which case, dare I ask what's shooting out of the other end?

Possibly something connected with the new Stimulus package we've been hearing about.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:You're right, Leninka, she does look like a unicorn from here.

it's a f***in' shovel, da?

Opiate of the People wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote: In which case, dare I ask what's shooting out of the other end?

Possibly something connected with the new Stimulus package we've been hearing about.
it's a f***in' shovel, da? stimulus, shovel, whatever! don't confuse the equality of result, comrade ;)

Spindle? Unicorn horn? Exploding stimulus packages from other end?

Why I was of impression is was new fashion dunce cap!

I too was most engrossed in surveying many photos beside Dear Leader. It is of much sweetness he to also have foto of himself playing with Reggie Love on basketball courting.

bo speech love.jpg

OH! This is most gloriously buttiful, is it not!? I love the pictures of fallen comrades, proudly displayed, but I too was a wee distracted by the pictures of little childrens when he was denouncing announcing how He ended the Bushitler war. I found it odd how he mention Bushitler without spitting.

But the Oral Oval office is now so inviting to Progs... I can not wait for Commie Comrade Chavez and Pres. Ackmedigglemyjihad to meet there for a cigar!

I was nauseated proud how the Great Leader took time to praise the treason patriotism of our comrades who opposed the war, such as Nicholas "Million Mogadishus" de Genova and Comrade Michael Moore who compared the subhuman terrorist scum who beheaded children glorious revolutionaries in Iraq to the Minutemen and the cowardly back-stabbers and phony wannabes heroic soldiers such as Jimmy Massey and Jesse Macbeth at "I"VAW who falsely slandered exposed the truth about the fabricated horrible atrocities committed by the brave men and women Capitalist running dogs in the AmeriKKKan military. Oh, and let's not forget the moonbats our intrepid comrades at ANSWER, Code Pink, WCW, et al. It's been an honor and a pleasure mercilessly mockling marching with them!

I love Obama's sense of style. Beige walls, carpets, curtains, furniture...the Oval Office looks like the inside of a cardboard box.

And he managed to do it all for only $800,000! Amazing. One room.

[OFF]

He's rinsed all the character out of the once majestic room...now he's the only character left. Being a light skinned black man the only way you'd know he's even in the room is if he blinks his eyes and smiles.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:You're right, Leninka, she does look like a unicorn from here.

Pride, Pinkie, for the first time in her life she had pride in her country and it shoots out of every orifice.

Here we go again... From the People's Archives:

With so many teleprompters standing around the Oval Office, our Fraulein thought no one would notice if she swiped one for her old "Endowments for all!" sign. Now watch Obama and make bets how soon he uses the phrase "Endowments for all!" in his speech, taking Fraulein's sign for a teleprompter.