Flyboys: Obama and Bush

[img]/images/FlyBoys_Obama_Bush2.jpg[/img]

To each his own.

Ushanka tip to Comrade Dedhedvedev

I think that was a Tea Party drone intent of sabotaging Dear Leader's re-coronation.

John Frum wrote:I think that was a Tea Party drone intent of sabotaging Dear Leader's re-coronation.

Comrade Frum, you are mistaken... drones are bees, not flies. :-)

Seriously (?), this most-equal image brings to mind a line I heard in a 1970s sitcom:

"Your brain is radio-controlled by a fly!"

I can't imagine why I made such an association.

There are two picture of Comrade Barack Barackovich Obama with the fly in the face. Both of them remind me the picture with the fly in the nose of a cat.

Pshaw! Anyone can land a jet on the deck of an aircraft carrier, but how many people do you know who can telepathically summon a fly to land on their face?

Perhaps they are just attracted to the amazing intellect.

obamafLY.jpg

Comrade Marx,

I offer you this pile of crap for inclusion in future images. It is most, if not more, suitable for His Majesty's high station.

images 66.jpg

This provides much needed background and insight into Comrade Barack Barackovich Obama's mentoring by frank marshal davis and his lack of time spent at Columbia U. To borrow from a Frenchman, Rene Descartes, "I think I am sheit, therefore I am". See, not all the French are worthless. On second thought, Descartes was raised in the Dutch republic. Screw the French.

I. M. Craptek -

When considering Comrade Barack Barackovich Obama's attraction of sheit eating house flies, the volume of defecate may, in fact, be understated. However, to insult a mighty pachyderm with comparison to barack Omaggot-magnet is simply an insult to all progs.

What does Comrade Barack Barackovich Obama and a house fly have in common?
They both eat sheit and bother people. Sort of like the French.

Kowbellians need to know if it is now ok to call Comrade Barack Barackovich Obama a "sheit head"?

I.M. Craptek wrote:Comrade Marx,
I offer you this pile of crap for inclusion in future images. It is most, if not more, suitable for His Majesty's high station.

Comrade Craptek,
Many thanks for the re-distribution. In sh*t-for-brains imagery of The One, I may not be inclined to endow him with that much wisdom. It will likely come in handy, however, as future representations of executive orders, or congress in general.

Dedhedvedev wrote:Pshaw! Anyone can land a jet on the deck of an aircraft carrier, but how many people do you know who can telepathically summon a fly to land on their face?

Comrade, you have a keen perception of the depth and magnitude of Dear Leader's abilities. You'd be well advised to keep it to yourself if you know what's good for you.

Heh.

Yet another Obama fly pic. Saw too many of them in internet...
obamafly3.jpg

[img]/images/Obama_Flies_MIB_Stop_Mocking.jpg[/img]

More cultural icons come out in defense of Obama: “Stop making fun of my little nephew! Don't do it!”