North Korea Cerebrates Mardi Gras

/begin transmission/

PYONGYANG DPRK - Happy reverers cerebrated Mardi Gras at Kim Il Sung Square on Tuesday. Tens of thousands of happy Korean workers thronged the square to watch the Mardi Gras parade, lead by Mardi Gras Grand Marsharr Kim Jong Un.

"Throw me some beads! Throw me some beads!"

ThrowMeSomeBeads.jpg
Jackbooted Bureau Of Pubric Security officers cracked down on hoorigans & criminars that tried to crash the parade, chanting "Throw me some food! Throw me some food!"

North_Corea_Mardi_Gras.jpg
Here is Mardi Gras Parade Froat #3, purred by Grorious Peopre's Tractor
~
MardiGrasParadeFloat.jpg
Isn't She Sexiful?

Sexiful.jpg
But now it's Nuclear Fallout Day Ash Wednesday. The workers have trudged home and popped aspirin to nurse their hangovers.

Yes, artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

kor620_1738334a_1738380a.jpg
One of my favorite floats was the entry from the Adolescent Militia Krewe

One of the images in this thread has been Photoshopped!
Uncle Joe and I were in this parade - as you can plainly see!
And look at those 'women' trying to imitate me... pathetic!!

uncle-joe-missing-in-north-korea.jpg

Images I used

It was so damn cold & rainy here in Louisiana for Monday and Tuesday that attendance at the Lundi Gras and Mardi Gras parades was sparse at best.

I myself caught only half a bag of beads and other free shit because I had my hands in my pockets trying to keep warm.

GLOBAL WARMING MY ASS! LET'S PURGE alGORE FOR INVENTING GLOBAL WARMING AND THE INTERNETS!

Comrade Putout wrote:.

One of the images in this thread has been Photoshopped!
Uncle Joe and I were in this parade - as you can plainly see!
And look at those 'women' trying to imitate me... pathetic!!

uncle-joe-missing-in-north-korea.jpg

Images I used
Those are women?

Judging from those life-like orifices, those are not womyns, but inflatables. The Pak-Dong 7250j if I remember the RESEARCH staff has it correct. Reliable and Sturdy, just as advertized on the box. (So I'm told.)

[color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] was secretly bragging about his recent acquisition when he wrote:Judging from those life-like orifices, those are not womyns, but inflatables. The Pak-Dong 7250j if I remember the RESEARCH staff has it correct. Reliable and Sturdy, just as advertized on the box. (So I'm told.)
RESEARCH STAFF?

Here we see Comrade Tovarichi spending a relaxing and quiet evening with his Pak-Dong 7250j (MIS) - (Mouth Is Shut) - model Gurrl-Friend For Life.™

tovarichis-woman-keeps-her-mouth-shut.jpg

Images I used

Really Captain Craptek... 'nesting material' REALLY!!

craptek-strikes-out-again-episode-342.jpg

Images I used

Sponsored by Juche Couture! Juche Couture Fashion, for arr your Boirer-Suit haute couture needs.

North Korean Mardi Gras Froat "COEXIST"

[attachment=0]north-korean-women-of-war.jpg[/attachment]

"Hey Mister! Throw me some grenades!"

(Kim Jong Un was overheard to say, "I think they using the same broads over and over again. wtf? We got prenty to choose from in Rest & Reeducation Kamps up north. Anyway, they arr rook the same to me.")