International outrage as Trump enrolls ISIS into Obamacare

[img]/images/various_uploads/Trump_ISIS_Obamacare.jpg[/img]

It's only Trump's second full day on the job, and already he has drawn international criticism: in an executive order signed today, the new president has enrolled all members of ISIS into Obamacare, effective immediately.

Defending his decision, President Trump told reporters, "Look, I know it's controversial, blah, blah, blah. But to me it's genius. I'm gonna make ISIS go on Obamacare, and I'm going to make them pay for it. It's what I campaigned on, and I'm gonna make it happen in the first 100 days."

In the U.S. Senate, Chuck Schumer rushed to a microphone. "We're better than this," he said, peering over his glasses while registering indignation. "I know Trump was bragging about bringing back waterboarding and worse, but this - THIS - is over the top. Such cruel treatment of an enemy, even ISIS, is way out of accord with the Geneva Convention."

Retired Senator Harry Reid also weighed in. "Everybody knows Obamacare is a disaster. Why do you think we exempted ourselves from it while imposing it on the rest of America? It's only fair if white, middle class Americans go broke paying those premiums, but it's inconceivable that any other human being would be subjected to such cruel and unusual punishment."

Emerging from an emergency meeting of Democrat senators, Elizabeth Warren stated, "We're in shock. We didn't think there was anything worse than this - this - MAN could do. We all know it's going to boomerang on us. Every time we do something decisive to our enemy, they can use it as a recruiting tool. It was better when we had a president who didn't have a strategy."

ISIS has lodged a formal complaint with the United Nations Commission on Human Rights which promises to launch a thorough investigation immediately.

An ISIS source, speaking on condition of anonymity, complained, "This is barbaric. Many of the brothers already had health insurance which they had negotiated with a Halal health care provider of their choosing. Now some infidel bureaucrat decrees by fatwa from Washington that their plans are Haram. Many of them needed those plans, and now they are cruelly cut off from their health care provider. I know a brother who has to work another job just to pay for his health care, and he can't even afford a new suicide vest. Still another has to pay the fine because he can't find other work. It makes me sick to even think about it, and now I can't even afford to get sick. You see what he did to us? We are all trapped in a vicious cycle that is going to be the death of us!"

Emory University Professor of Political Science, Fouad Hafeez, had more to say. "It's not just that they have to go on an abomination of a barely accessible health care program, but this executive action has even denied the mujahedeen access to safe spaces and use of Play-Doh™. This is layer upon layer of one outrage after another. Only an angry, straight, rich, white, male infidel could be so insensitive and uncaring."

Zhere you haff zhe disaster :

DE.2017.01.20.FAZ.Trump.Destroyer.jpg

THE DESTROYER
Donald Trump sets the axe
to the existing order in
America and in the world.
How far will he come?

Frankfurter Allgemeine ‒ you likely know : German top daily, nation- & worldwide circulation, serious, once upon a time reliably center-right, in recent 2 decades squinting leftish ; and of course ‒ losing subscribers, baits now via sensationalism.

Germany post-November-8th : The tone in the "published opinion" (press/TV) is outright hysterical, the factual basis skewed, and usually one-sided, verging on the grotesque.

Plus this shocker (particularly uttered by the clowns, uh, I mean leaders of our Ruling Caste) :
c'mon, the campaign is over... and whad, he is actually doing what he campaigned on??!!!

Summary :

TIME Mag uses Comrade Putout's picture on this week's cover! We're going places!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Womens_March_ISIS_TIME_Mag.jpg[/img]

Yes. Today Comrade and Chief Strategerist Steve Bannonovsky declared war on filthy, dirty, lying Capitalist News Organizations. His words to them, in summary: "Drop dead"! How great was the time when we had truth and harmony from The Motherland News Network!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Pravda_Russian_Model_1958.jpg[/img]

Comrade Putout wrote:.
ISIS responds...

ЛОЛ! Most equal, comradette, most equal.

Как говорю "ЛОЛ" по-русский?

And Kalashnikook, welcome to the Fruited Kollective. May Stalin smile upon your appropriate ration of good fortune, and may your posts be equal.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
And Kalashnikook, welcome to the Fruited Kollective. May Stalin smile upon your appropriate ration of good fortune, and may your posts be equal.
Komissar I appreciate such kind words. Fish eyeball soup for everyone!

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote: ЛОЛ! Most equal, comradette, most equal.

Your "ЛОЛ" made me LOL (literally)! Probably because it is just within my abilities of deciphering the Mother Tongue unaided. However, I could also read Comrade Kalashnikook's newspaper banner (once I realized there was a newspaper in that foto) without even sounding it out, since I have seen "Pravda" so many times.

- SK

IF Plan "A" fails, and I'm not doubting it at all Comrades! But if so, may I propose a Plan "B"? Perhaps we could let the dogs out.

Death_To_America_Hold_My_Beer.jpg

Papa Kalashnikook - in case you are making these images yourself, the Cube limit is 600 pixels wide. I have already uploaded a few of your pictures for you, but you can also upload them to the Cube using our Editor for the Rich.

You'll know why it's a better practice to keep the pictures on the Cube server if you visit some of the older threads that miss many images because the hosting websites and accounts from which they had been hot-linked have since moved onto browner pastures.

If that rodent finds out a new comrade has been abusing the pixel limit, he's going to have someone's nuts!

(get it? see what I did there? Craptek is a squirrel, and squirrels eat.... ahh, I crack myself up!)

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:If that rodent finds out a new comrade has been abusing the pixel limit, he's going to have someone's nuts!

(get it? see what I did there? Craptek is a squirrel, and squirrels eat.... ahh, I crack myself up!)

Posting your "rodent" comment at the end of a 3 week old (forgotten) topic won't prevent me from finding and logging it with all the other vile nastiness you've dished out over the years. Squirrels have feelings too you know! Next time you're chewing one of your ill-gotten orchard nuts remember that this little fellow goes to sleep hungry

because of YOU!
Baby Squirrel-z.jpg

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:Как говорю "ЛОЛ" по-русский?
Comrade asks, Kollektive responds : Тебе смешно? В ГУЛАГ!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:Как говорю "ЛОЛ" по-русский?
Comrade asks, Kollektive responds : Тебе смешно? В ГУЛАГ!
ЛОЛ, товарищ!