Strong communism demands: BAN PEOPLE NOT GUNS!

Che_Gun_People_Control.png
This is getting ridiculous.

Weak liberals want gun control but everyone knows this will solve nothing. These useful idiots without brains in their heads are a menace to society.

Strong communism is the only answer. Communists support the right to bear arms! We demand the Constitution today, tomorrow, forever! No to gun control!

Weak liberals' solutions to society's problems don't work because they never address the core problems. They simply ban inanimate objects and prematurely frighten the bourgeoisie with their childish fetishes.

Strong communism has nothing against gun ownership; we are against the kind of people who own guns. They are dangerous anti-social fascists whose individualistic pathologies undermine the social fabric of our communities, endangering everyone with their hooliganism and criminality.

In order better to protect society and preserve our constitutional right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, we must be able to control these people.

We need strong people control laws.

Everyone understands this, but weak liberals avoid the real problem because they have no stomach for the real solution.

Strong communism addresses the real problem and demands a real solution. We can make society safe today by instituting strict people control.

We demand: ban people, not guns!

[Here would be the finely rendered graphic of a button with a picture of Wayne LaPierre being shot by a firing squad and the words "ONE LESS PROBLEM" with the wrap-around text of "Strong communism demands BAN PEOPLE - NOT GUNS," but the entire artist staff at the KMTC spontaneously took to the streets this morning demonstrating for Strong communism demands BAN PEOPLE - NOT GUNS and aren't expected back until they get out of jail.]

Comrade Comrade Otis (we have the same problem, excessive "comrades") the people appreciate your textual graphic saving the people's bandwidth. Knowing the selfishness that has entered the collective lately, I doubt it will catch on. You have a good point, people are the problem. We have unborn and unwanted people, old and unproductive people, handicapped unproductive people and unenlightened people of the gun wanting variety. All are a danger to and drag on society. Several of these groups will be eliminated through Obamacare. The others must be handled by the flexibility of executive order and/or public health vaccinations.

BanPeopleNotGuns.jpg
Comrade Otis, I couldn't find the photo of the Wayne LaPierre >spit< firing squad, but I did manage to locate this photo which was taken immediately prior as the righteous Strong Communists approached NRA headquarters!

BAN PEOPLE, NOT GUNS!

Comrade Stalin realized this long ago: guns don't kill people, people who have guns and who are not loyal to the Party kill people. The "correct" (most equal) solution is to have people with guns who are loyal to the Party kill people with guns who are not loyal to the Party. I don't know why no one thought of this sooner.... maybe because the thought has too many words and syllables and is too difficult to say without spitting after a weekend of drinking beet vodka.

[img]/images/Che_Ban_People_Not_Guns.png[/img]

Never mind weak liberals and their anti-gun policies! Strong Communism Demands:
BAN PEOPLE, NOT GUNS!

If you see this - you are 'one less problem!'

firing-squad.jpg

I have another solution to this most troubling problem comrades! Since every liberal argument always devolves into a "what about the children" whine/rant, I have "fixed" the problem by making any gun more appealing to those under 10 years of age. Welcome to some cheap graphics for an AA-12 that could easily be done to any black rifle and make it comrade friendly.

BackwardGun.PNG
And I believe the United Nations was attempting to accomplish this, but as usual they got confused:

UNgun.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
BackwardGun.PNG
And I believe the United Nations was attempting to accomplish this, but as usual they got confused.

As usual, the U.N. is leading by example.

The thoughtcriminal at the Looking Spoon implies that more people are killed annually by hammer violence than by gun violence.

If you follow this thought, you may also think of how many people die from sickle violence. Then you may arrive at a combined number of people dying annually from "hammer and sickle violence." And then you become a houghtcriminal due for re-edukation.

Over the course of history, the alleged number of victims of "hammer and sickle violence" is over 100 million - but that we'll be better off if the compliant media keeps this information under wraps.

Hammer_Deaths.jpg

Further proof that guns are not the problem. The collective must take names and root out these kulaks!

If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?