JV takes Ramadi, advances to quarterfinals

[img]/images/ISIS_Flag_Junior_Varsity.jpg[/img]

Iraqi forces, civilians flee as ISIS gains control of Ramadi, US official says

In a resounding victory, the ISIS Junior Varsity team defeated Ramadi on their home turf, to advance in global tournament play.

US national interests are not in jeopardy, as both Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH) and Joe Biden have previously decreed victories on Iraq, with no need to return.

So basically, we took our ball and went home. ("I see nothing!" -Sgt. Schultz)
Meanwhile, the tournament for global domination persists...

IS HS JV.jpg

More like finishing and pulling out prematurely, I'm told that's a problemFor some. others. That I don't know.

[color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] must be off his meds because he wrote:More like finishing and pulling out prematurely, I'm told that's a problemFor some. others. That I don't know.

ivan-confuses-grandma.jpg

[img]/images/ISIS_Flag_JV_Real.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/ISIS_Flag_JV_Challenge.jpg[/img]

Someone thinks that the real JV team is in DC, and Tweeted this in response to our Tweet.

JV_USA.jpg

Dear Kamrades! With a modicum of effort, our Islamist allies may be able to get Obersturmbannführer Michelle of the Food Gestapo on the Jumbotron!

Komrades! It has just occurred to me that FLOTUS could easily make her appearance at Harftime!

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:Komrades! It has just occurred to me that FLOTUS could easily make her appearance at Harftime!

Wait!?!?! The hairy mascot is not a Sasquatch?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Kommissar Uberdave wrote:Komrades! It has just occurred to me that FLOTUS could easily make her appearance at Harftime!

Wait!?!?! The hairy mascot is not a Sasquatch?

Mascot? You Insolent Chauvinist! She is the star of the team!

FLOTUS JV.jpg

(P.S. Dig the New Duds Comrade Kommisar Uberdave, hats off to your makeup artist ;) After all, it is MAY, which everyone MAY be well aware, is national thank an artist month, as the case MAY be.

Konservative_Punk wrote: Mascot? You Insolent Chauvinist! She is the star of the team!
Really? I thought stars are those communist greats in the sky shining their great knowledge upon the earth every night.

The lead image is now on American Thinker's front page and the Cartoons home page, with lots of comments.

https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... inals.html

JV_SCRN_AT.jpg

I was hoping for the Mother Page of the People's Cube, , but American Thinker will do...

I'm buying a round behind tractor Barn #2 for all comrades, and two for the boys in the agitprop cubicle...

Looking for a spot to keep my contribution to the Obama Presidential Library. No, please, no need to thank me. It was my pleasure.

legacy.jpg