Obama Says Reject Voices Warning of Tyranny

You've grown up hearing voices warning that tyranny is always lurking just around the corner. You should reject those voices.

READ NEWS STORY

Obama Says Reject Voices Warning of Tyranny
That's what we, Soviet citizens, used to be told by our government about the "enemy voices" on our short-wave radios - Voice of America, German Wave, BBC Russian Service, etc.

Enemy_Voices_1.jpg
The duck below symbolizes falsehoods. The words on its wings: "Soviet threat" and "Bases on Cuba."

Enemy_Voices_2.jpg
The words on the megaphone: "Voice of America."

Enemy_Voices_3.jpg
The word on the film: "Slander."

Enemy_Voices_4_Slander.jpg
[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
I know, it's very bizarre. But this is how the progs do their business - and then project the same mental image on their enemies. The schizophrenic monkey on the last two ones is from the 1950s, but it might as well have been produced today by the likes of Shepard Fairey for Obama's propaganda machine (except Fairey would probably replace the monkey with a different kind of monster).

There's no government tyranny when the government knows what is best for you at all times. To reject government is to reject what is best for you. Thank you Comrade Obama for educating the youth to reject distractors of the glorious Party.

Wow! There is a lot of chilling stuff on this page. I just want to shake people by the shoulders and say, "wake the hell up!". Half the populace is in a trance...

Another take on Maksim's theme: a shadow from the past...

[img]/images/Obama_Hitler_Shadow.jpg[/img]

Strange, when I hear voices they always tell me things like, "This is your leader, Izbog Drzgohu. Please report to the mushroom ship and return to Saturn at once." Maybe that's what drew me to my work at the Ministry of Love.

I just have to say this in "off" character. I just have to, even though I know you all are, most likely, thinking the very same thing. Otherwise, I have nothing clever to say, and want to contribute.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Re the voice of tyranny that you mention, dear Oleander: Does this mean I should ignore your voice, as well?Hmmmm?

No? I didn't think so.

I'm with you Fraulein....WAY TOO MANY PINO's (progs in name only) here disparaging our Collective and it's Superior Leaders. I hear absolutely nothing, well almost nothing . . . and what I do hear, makes perfect sense.

FORWARD

Dear Leader says: "[highlight=#ffff00]You[/highlight] should reject these voices, because what [highlight=#ffff00]they[/highlight] suggest is that [highlight=#ffff00]our[/highlight] brave, creative, unique experiment in [highlight=#ffff00]self[/highlight]-rule is just a sham with which [highlight=#ffff00]we[/highlight] can't be trusted."

Dear leader is correctly pointing out that [highlight=#FFCC00]"these voices"[/highlight] are not from among [highlight=#FFCC00]"us"[/highlight], that is [highlight=#FFCC00]"me and you and Him"[/highlight], but from somewhere [highlight=#FFCC00]"outside[/highlight][highlight=#ffcc00]"[/highlight]. So wise is Dear Leader to associate himself with [highlight=#FFCC00]"us"[/highlight] and not with [highlight=#FFCC00]"them"[/highlight]. How fortunate are [highlight=#FFCC00]"we"[/highlight] to have [highlight=#FFCC00][highlight=#FFCC00]"Him"[/highlight][/highlight] as [highlight=#FFCC00]"our"[/highlight] Leader.