Harvey Weinstein: right-wing 'conspiracy' out to get me

[img]/images/various_uploads/Harvey_Weintein_Jennifer_Lawrence_PussyHat.jpg[/img]

Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein believes that accusations of sexual harassment on his part are part of a "Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy" to bring down the big donor to Democratic causes, according to the DailyMail.com.

The Extreme Right-Wing New York Times is reporting that the founder of the Miramax film company has been accused of reaching at least eight settlements with women for sexually harassing behavior going back three decades.

He is said, for example, to have paid actress Rose McGowan $100,000 in a settlement for an incident shortly before her breakthrough role in the horror movie Scream, and to have asked hysterical feminist activist/actress Ashley Judd to watch him shower. Judd said she was invited up to Weinstein's room 20 years ago where he appeared in a bathrobe and asked if he could massage her or watch him shower.

Judd remembered thinking, "How do I get out of the room as fast as possible without alienating Harvey Weinstein?"

She soon got another invitation and was asked to give him a shoulder rub, according to the Daily Mail, or to watch him shower.

I don't think "pussy hat" means what Harvey Weinstein thinks it means.

Red Square wrote:I don't think "pussy hat" means what Harvey Weinstein thinks it means.

Courtesy of the Washington Post, I made a more appropriate pussy hat for comrade Weinstein:

MPGA Hat.png

DNC will redistribute Weinstein donations to Democratic political groups

And not just any political groups, but women's political groups! The Democrats are sending Weinstein's dirty money out to be laundered by groups of women, who will give it back to the Democrats all clean and folded and April fresh.

Nothing sexist about that, surely.

If it weren't for double standards we would have no standards at all.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Harvey_Weinstein_Hillary_Double_Standards.jpg[/img]

Harvey Weinstein attended the anti-Trump pussy march on the day after the presidential inauguration.

The women in attendance wore pussy hats because trumped talked about grabbing pussy.

Harvey Weinstein at the Pussy Hat March.jpg

Speaking of pussy hats... is that Harvey or Genosse?
Three wingmen - Craptek, Harvey (Genosse?) and Ivan - attempt to talk to a woman!

(Genosse... das strudel das good, ya?)

What was Hillary thinking associating with a known sexual predator, someone who objectified women and forced himself on them. Someone who used his position and power as a tool to seduce younger women. But enough about Bill, what about Harvey?

put Comrade Rodent on Strudel & Co diet (nuts away!), he would by now be Comrade Godzilla!
and Comrade Barn Machinist would reach Mars (riding a tractor, what else?), outrunning SpaceX.

* the story behind: of course, marvellous Wilhelm Busch, here: Zweiter Streich / Second Trick.

** reuse of Mystery No. 3 .
(well, Komradette Putout didn't denounce that subliminally gendero-microaggressive portrayal then, so I reckon she will not cry now for our WHACK-Kommissarette to pop up and stage a GULAG-razgovor by means of her majestic Marx-awfull lopata.)

Mystery item No. 1

Thank you for the most equal tour of the portraiture, dearest Genosse. Is it not amusing that the description of the Henry VIII portrait speaks of "his large codpiece and heavily padded shoulders"? In reality, the codpiece was also heavily padded, as was the custom among those at court.

You are perhaps wondering how I know this, but do not ask. (Ah, he was a charming cat, that love of my kittenhood....)

Genosse... your last transmission to me was both interesting and convoluted.
You deserve a treat!
Hold out your hand...

Seriously, can I come to Germany and intern with you? Is that in the US? I'm not allowed to leave the country at the present time. I've been working with Captain Craptek and I've learned a lot but how many times a day can you play, "Guess where I hid the nuts?" Really! Let me know... I'm packed...

RedDiaperette wrote:Thank you for the most equal tour of the portraiture, dearest Genosse. Is it not amusing that the description of the Henry VIII portrait speaks of "his large codpiece and heavily padded shoulders"? In reality, the codpiece was also heavily padded, as was the custom among those at court.

You are perhaps wondering how I know this, but do not ask. (Ah, he was a charming cat, that love of my kittenhood....)
I imagine how that conversation went:

RedDiaperette: Pussy cat, pussy cat, where have you been?
Cat Charming: I've been to London to see the Queen.
RedDiaperette: Pussy cat, pussy cat, what did you there?
Cat Charming: I played with a codpiece under her chair.

It appears the above slogan, "Make pussy great again" was placed on the wrong hat. Now corrected.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Harvey_Weinstein_Pussy_Great_Again.jpg[/img]

Good old Harvey, in the service of womankind.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Harvey_Weinstein_PussyHat_March.jpg[/img]

If it "needs to be made great" again, when did it go bad? Aside from those few trips to the People's clinic, I can't say I've experienced...never mind. Young beet sprouts might be reading this and not fully appreciate the deeper meanings, slip out and and miss the entire thrust of the discussion. Be safe, kids-- and make good decisions!

I was confused when [color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] wrote:If it "needs to be made great" again, when did it go bad? [highlight=#ff99cc]Aside from those few trips to the People's clinic, I can't say I've experienced...never mind.[/highlight] Young beet sprouts might be reading this and not fully appreciate the deeper meanings, slip out and and miss the entire thrust of the discussion. Be safe, kids-- and make good decisions!
This is a self sculpture... Ivan has no descendants!

(By the way... I was the 'hottest' person, dead or alive, in the museum. I was not retaining water!)

Fashion designer Donna Karan came to Harvey Weinstein's DEFENSE suggesting his victims may have been "Asking for it" by the way they dress!

Donna Karan called the shamed mogul and his wife "Wonderful People!"

Donna Karan.jpg

RedDiaperette wrote:... the description of the Henry VIII portrait speaks of "his large codpiece and heavily padded shoulders"? In reality, the codpiece was also heavily padded, as was the custom among those at court.

You are perhaps wondering how I know this, but do not ask ...
see, see...
(from the workshop of Sebastian Stoskopff, around 1650)
just put a cod-piece on a table, and ― hop ― here sneaks up meow-meow!

But jesting aside. A progressive analysis of the somber scene reveals its current truth.

"Kitty":
The greedy, planet-devouring KKKapitalizm at work, menacingly staring straight at you, Comrade!

All that engulfed in darkness, as the climate already collapsed under the weight of carbon, sky-high blown by the murderous white supremacy. The lantern-candle, robbed of sustainable resources, gone dead. The other one, gasping for oxygen, near exitus. Whereas KKKapitalizm-Kat grabs the last remaining results of sweaty collective proletarian toil. Beaten to red pulp by climate change, gravitation slowly loses its former Newtonian grip on earthly matter. Off it goes, down the tubes - vegan/vegetarian foodstuff, the last reproductive grain (as Lysenko weeps), and means of production hover in precarious imbalance. Alas, Comrade, even the Communist Manifesto slides to hell (where it, once upon the time, rose from). That's KKKapitalizm!

Single μ-objection: Why ain't there any beets in Stoskopff's magnificent oeuvre?

But, but - wait. What has all this to do with Weinstein? eh?
Simple. Weinstein lurks there in the dark (I shudder to even speculate; right behind the kitty?). Either that, or he temporarily snuck in the shower, where, lonesome and his cod in grip, he yells grimly to Marx-in-the-sky.

P.S.
RedDiaperette wrote:... the codpiece was also heavily padded, as was the custom ...

... and thanks, RedD, for that one (bracketed) sentence, a touchant flashback from kittenhood.

cowabunga! who knew? Putout does Math! .............. (ALERT, Mathphobic Clara!)

Nice arboreal inch-2-cm converter you got here, be a shame if the Möbius shtick happened to it.

But.. but.. why "hold out the hand", Comradette?
Isn't math teacher's only impulse, like, "who knows the paraplaxic asymptoidity of hypertenuses, raise your hand"?

(KP for Komradette Putout, GD for Genosse D) :

KP: "Germany ... is that in the US?"
GD: Sad to say, no (alas!). Illegals The undocumented here no habla español, they النباح في اللغة العربية.

KP: "... can I come to Germany and intern with you? ..."
GD: Your "not allowed to leave the country" bump aside, there's, uh, jobs (full spectrum!) aplenty to do here, in ☪☮ϵ✡ı☯✝ive harmony with those who النباح في اللغة العربية.

Here a glimpse (& nuts galore!):

Mystery item No. 2

But wait, "intern with..." - telepathy, or what?
Right as you, Comradette, put out your Craptek-induced plea, I had ― rrruk-a-tut-tut-tut-a-tutt ― a transmission coming in :

I took it upon myself to handle that, shall we say, slippery phantasmagoria:

Mystery item No. 3

P.S.
That nutty shoe-tic...
Komrade Craptek gone Musulman? Komradiyun Kafir Al-Karapteq al-Amriki?

Kubic SCOOP!
Bit by bit, comrade Weinstein's dreck comes to light.
In a Kubic exclusive, first picture of W's casting couch! In action!

Weinstein.(casting-couch).(Dubout.1931).(600).jpg

Kubic Comradettes!
NEVER confound a casting couch with a FAINTING couch!

By Comrade Imperatorskiy Pingvin -

If you or a loved one has been sexually harassed by Harvey Weinstein, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Call 1-866-9HARVEY today for a free consultation with a legal professional.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Harvey_Weinstein_Hollywood_Sign.jpg[/img]

"Just a few drops guys and you'll be slick as snot...
that shit's expensive!"

................Bill Clinton
Image .
...and NO Captain Craptek I didn't almost get the part!

(I thought I'd save you the trouble!)

Another Kubic peephole scoop!

This time no hot shot for sperm-oily (above) comrade Hollyweirdo, haha. The, um, hard-pressed lady about to fold him into a pretzel - using femjitsu, the F-gendered variant of jiujitsu:

Mystery item No. 4

Clipboard02lorez.jpg
This would have been the better career move, Kathy

As submitted by Imperatorskiy Pingvin:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Oscar_Statue_Must_Come_Down.jpg[/img]

Comradette Putout - I can't believe what my dialectical eyes see. LOSER?

By Dzerzhinsky's satyriasis, you appear to loose the very basics, esteemed Comradette.
Dontcha know the AXIOM? There are only two types of man:

tmp.jpg

Now go and reread Mr. Tarantino, Comradette.

Final vee haff ze vull knoff yt!

[highlight=#0068a0],POWER AND ABUSE,[/highlight]

<samokritika>i, most unworthy Gulag-worm, and my kasha ration reduced by half for a week </samokritika>, i assumed that [phon.] panimayesh/ponimayesh is within the globally (mis)applied Russkie-ABC ‒ along with [phon.] da, nyet, spasiba, kharasho, privyet, dyevochka, ...

and, in short: panimayesh? is the Russian equivalent of capisci?, jawohl.

P.S. Did you know, Comrade?

• Start Google Translator (GT), set input-language Russian, now type phonetic Russian.
  • GT will on-the-fly convert your input in cyrillic (and if need be, even suggest corrections).
  • ... while displaying its cyrillic-to-Latin transcription, and also providing voice output.
  • Try these, Comrade: da / konechno / Krasnaya Ploshchad / ...
Or:
  • Feed GT by pasting a (preassembled) block of phonetic Russian as input, say: da, konechno, Krasnaya Ploshchad.
  • GT will display your input in cyrillic, and voice output yields acceptable Russian.

Subtleties of transcribing "vocal" to Latin-written "phonetic" Russian, that's another chapter.
Is it tavarishch / tovarishch / tovarich / tovarish?
Is it eshcho or yeshchyo?
(or, for that matter, panimayesh or ponimayesh?)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:<samokritika>i, most unworthy Gulag-worm, and my kasha ration reduced by half for a week </samokritika>, i assumed that [phon.] panimayesh/ponimayesh is within the globally (mis)applied Russkie-ABC ‒ along with [phon.] da, nyet, spasiba, kharasho, privyet, dyevochka, ...

and, in short: panimayesh? is the Russian equivalent of capisci?, jawohl.

P.S. Did you know, Comrade?

Start Google Translator (GT), set input-language Russian, now type phonetic Russian.
GT will on-the-fly convert your input in cyrillic (and if need be, even suggest corrections).
While displaying its cyrillic-to-Latin transcription, and also providing voice output.
Try this, Comrade: da / konechno / Krasnaya Ploshchad / ...

Or feed GT by pasting a (preassembled) block of phonetic Russian as input.
GT will display your input in cyrillic, and voice output yields acceptable Russian.

Subtleties of transcribing "vocal" to Latin-written "phonetic" Russian, that's another chapter.
Is it tavarishch/tovarishch/tovarich/tovarish?
Is it eshcho or yeshchyo?
(or, for that matter, panimayesh or ponimayesh?)

samokritika = Bulgarian? Don't be so ukuzigxeka Comrade Dummkopf. You were close. Meanwhile, winter is nearing and my nuts are low my nut supply is low. I must be off.

Comrade Putout wrote:.

Is Quentin Tarantino pointing a dangerous Finger-Gun at Harvey?

Is this a micro-aggession or a nano-aggression?

Either way, viewers of this photo will need to find a Safe-Space!

Captain Craptek wrote:... samokritika = [???] ...
uy-uy-uy-uy-uy, here my dummkopf over-assumed again! I may (if I may?) offer a faint excuse, but anyway - samokritikally, I donate this evening my kasha (all!) to the Kollektive. (and should I, while in the fields, find a nut, or a juicy raspberry - it will be yours, Craptek!)
And oh, thanks, Comradette Putout. So would you, at evening, give me your added two spoons of kasha back?

But (psst - between us, Comrades) - samokritika is pure Russian.
By Lenin's overcomb - pure SOVIET Russian!

(and indeed, some Balkan folks are - at least by alphabet - very close to Russian, Bulgarians first.)

oh yep, and regarding:
Captain Craptek wrote:... Don't be so ukuzigxeka Comrade Dummkopf ...
With Kollektive's permission, may I cite a brilliant man (though "ZZZZZionist!")? :

Who is the Tolstoy of the Zulus? The Proust of the Papuans? I'd be glad to read him. (Saul Bellow)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:... samokritika = [???] ...
uy-uy-uy-uy-uy, here my dummkopf over-assumed again! I may (if I may?) offer a faint excuse, but anyway - samokritikally, I donate this evening my kasha (all!) to the Kollektive. (and should I, while in the fields, find a nut, or a juicy raspberry - it will be yours, Craptek!)
And oh, thanks, Comradette Putout. So would you, at evening, give me your added two spoons of kasha back?

But (psst - between us, Comrades) - samokritika is pure Russian.
By Lenin's overcomb - pure SOVIET Russian!

(and indeed, some Balkan folks are - at least by alphabet - very close to Russian, Bulgarians first.)

oh yep, and regarding:
Captain Craptek wrote:... Don't be so ukuzigxeka Comrade Dummkopf ...
With Kollektive's permission, may I cite a brilliant man (though "ZZZZZionist!")? :

[highlight=#ffff00]Who is the Tolstoy of the Zulus?[/highlight] The Proust of the Papuans? I'd be glad to read him. (Saul Bellow)

Yes,.. but who is the Mgwazeni of the Russians?

Captain Craptek wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:... [highlight=#ffff00]Who is the Tolstoy of the Zulus?[/highlight] The Proust of the Papuans? I'd be glad to read him. (Saul Bellow)
Yes,.. but who is the Mgwazeni of the Russians?
uh, uh, uh... nobleman and (so to say) Russia's Goethe - Pushkin ???

(Pushkin and Lermontov are to Russia what Goethe and Schiller are to Germany)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: Image

What is this?! This gesture causes distress and reminds me that I may not bring Pop-Tarts to school. I need a hot cocoa and a hug...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Image
What is this?! This gesture causes distress and reminds me that I may not bring Pop-Tarts to school. I need a hot cocoa and a hug...

P.S. Ivan - emend [..="Genosse Dummkopf] [..="Genosse Dummkopf"], get an extra Tart!

(says your logarithm-lady)

Komrades - what a blessing to have Komradette Clara in our Gulag, I mean, our Party!

Summa ballbustiae = Clara's algorithm + Pinkie's implementation + Putout's reporting

(cherubs stand for (A..Z) Margaret + Mrs. Red Square + Pammy + Pinkie + Putout + RedD + ...)
(and the basic scene is from Budapest, in the 1960's)

P.S. Ah, memories ...

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.

P.S. Ah, memories ...

Good times, GD, good times. How are things in your world? I have just been so busy lately, I haven't had time to hang out. With the impending Nov. 4th Civil War that's going to start on Saturday to bring about Next Tuesday and the coinciding government false flag EMP Blackout 'Drill' I have been busy getting my blat and survival supplies in order.

Those protesticles can BRING IT! I plan to survive.
(Note at the 1:59 mark, the importance of blat.)

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... busy getting my blat and survival supplies in order ... I plan to survive.

(Note at the 1:59 mark, the importance of blat.)
Great stuff! (I mean, lyrics & music & prepper-grade multi-century-proof chow-chow).
And most important: ze attitude!

... at 1:30 (the 10 sec. at 3:14 iconic, too!)

Komrades!

With proper attitude, ze Kollektive will survive not only the protesticles!
Stronk-villed, ze Kollektive will also survive Trump, believe me!
Kollektively, vee vill survive even Global Warminsk!
Forward, to glory of Next Tuesday™!