Play At Home With President Obama's Excuse-O-Meter Game!

[img]/images/Obama_Excuse-o-meter.jpg[/img]

Now you can play along with the home version of the tool that Dear Leader Comrade President uses to manage his crisis of the day. Yes, this is an exact copy of the very same Excuse-O-Meter™ that sits in the top drawer of Dear Leader's desk. Just spin the pointer on the Dear Leader Excuse-O-Meter ™ like he does to find the excuse that is universally acceptable. (Unless you want an IRS audit.)

This is also the perfect educational gift for any young prole. Whether your child breaks a window, microwaves their pet, loses their homework, or forgets their chores, there is no better way to teach lack of responsibility than with the Dear Leader Excuse-O-Meter™.

It is also perfect for any workplace and it is union-approved. Get yours today!

Comrades,
look for more exciting games
from this company:

Comrade Trashmouth, you have provided a glorious Dear Leader Excuse Game that will be in great demand. I am thinking you need more pointers so we can pick all at the same time, but it is just a thought.

I will be purchasing such game to be playing when called into the IRS for delinquent taxes. Long live the finger pointers!

finger-pointing2.gif

Our visual Agitation Dept. has made a few cosmetic improvements to Barack Obama's Excuse-O-Meter 2000 Governing Appliance and quietly substituted the original pilot model with it.

The sexier these things look, the more they appeal to the Low Info Voter.

Don't forget our winning strategy: Not only should the revolution be televised, it must also be the highest-rated, award-winning reality TV show!

Looks like a great "spin" on a timeles classic. Let's all bend over and get ready to be played!
Twister1.jpg

Kommissar Brainiac, as you may be aware, our prestigious Beet of the Week program was recently canceled due to sequestration (otherwise known as "lack of funds" on your little spin game).

But since I'd really, really like to award you BOTW, what I can do is take away one of Superkommissar Maksim's BOTWs and redistribute it to you:

He has so many, he'll never notice, but even if he does, he'll surely agree that he has the ability while you have the need, and that the time has come for him to realize that he's been awarded more than enough BOTWs and doesn't need any more.

As for the bumpersticker, I've peeled an extra one off his mother's car. She won't miss it, either. There must've sixteen more pasted beneath it. Her car, in fact, looks like a NASCAR jalopy whose sole sponsor is Beet of the Week.

Red Square wrote:Our visual Agitation Dept. has made a few cosmetic improvements to Barack Obama's Excuse-O-Meter 2000 Governing Appliance and quietly substituted the original pilot model with it.

Yes Comrade Red Square, I noticed the improvements over the base model which was hastily assembled (at the threat of denouncement, IRS audit, and being one of the blamed subordinates) by a white house staffer at 3am at the request of Dear Leader Comrade President. The new model will make it easier to sell, but perhaps we give these out in lieu of tax refunds.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Kommissar Brainiac, as you may be aware, our prestigious Beet of the Week program was recently canceled due to sequestration (otherwise known as "lack of funds" on your little spin game).

But since I'd really, really like to award you BOTW, what I can do is take away one of Superkommissar Maksim's BOTWs and redistribute it to you:
Commissarka Pinkie, I am indeed Honored.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: I can do is take away one of Superkommissar Maksim's BOTWs and redistribute it to you:
fingertap.gif

Hmmm...Commissarka Pinkie, I believe I hear the gaseous heavy breathing (a la Lord Vader) of the owner of those...obviously agitated black gloves. He seems possibly...a tad displeased at losing one of his numerous BOTW awards. You might be advised to initiate appropriate electronic countermeasures until his wrath subsides! In the event you perchance come down with a case of...breathing difficulties...just a thought!

Vader. Pinkie's Shovel. I'd say "scratch one Death Star."

Anyer Marx wrote:Looks like a great "spin" on a timeles classic. Let's all bend over and get ready to be played!
Twister1.jpg

I think the silhouette figure in front of Deer Leeder is of the wrong gender. There is no evidence that he has ever been attracted to anything remotely female (Please refer to any and all photographs of his domestic partner).

Red Square wrote:Our visual Agitation Dept. has made a few cosmetic improvements to Barack Obama's Excuse-O-Meter 2000 Governing Appliance and quietly substituted the original pilot model with it.

The sexier these things look, the more they appeal to the Low Info Voter.

Don't forget our winning strategy: Not only should the revolution be televised, it must also be the highest-rated, award-winning reality TV show!

Long live my 150 year revolution of Federal Tyranny! More body bags please.