Extremist Trump supporters and MAGA in social realism

From remaking old Soviet posters we have moved to remaking old social realism. The original 1954 painting by a Ukrainian-born Soviet artist Fedor Reshetnikov described a protest rally in a generic capitalist city. The sentiment couldn't be any closer to here and now. The meaning of "Life behind the Irony Curtain" is exploding exponentially.

[ PROG OFF ]
As it were, Reshetnikov had tremendous talent and was, in a way, the Soviet version of Norman Rockwell. Except the peak of his career happened under Stalin, so he wasted his talent on agitprop.

I didn't know there were any copies of that left. My parents told me The Authorities™ would never know I had such subversive material, if I was just a good boy, or identified as one. How the world has changed.

Those hooligan, MAGA! kids are the best. ‘pelipsky has aged since whispers about making America great, again, began. That “again” part infuriated the conservative class, as much as a meritocracy of a good, great America infuriated Progressives. MAGA ideas are acts of hoologanist subversion to the status quo on both sides of our political aisles.

Jackson Hinkle, sensing the constitutional canard of a social safety net is in jeopardy, is rushing to save the Democrat Party with MAGA Communism.

https://twitter.com/search?q=Jackson%20 ... uery&f=top
Canards must remain valid opinion hills of honor and integrity to maintain State control of Canard hills to die on.

It’s the Soviet Social Realism in our time.

It is remarkable how those commies really thought they were the ones fighting oppression. Just like modern leftist billionaires whining about white privilege or climate change. But they sure could paint, I'll give them that!

These subversives MUST BE RE-EDUKATED NOW!  This is REBELLION against our GLORIOUS and INDEFATIGUABLE LEADER, the UNBEATEN JOSEF BIDEN (May He Live FOREVER!).  WE DENOUNCE this CAPITALISTIC PROPAGANDA and SUBVERSIVE TRASH IN THE STRONGEST OF TERMS!

Love It!  But, Sadly, this may become a reality in not too long a time....

ImageImage