Hunter Biden top grossing artist of our time

"His use of white space is pure genius!"

Hunter Biden's Polar Bear Standing by a White Rock in a Blizzard sells for $10 million to unknown buyer.

Yes, his "works" are easily comparable to the those of other losers such as Joe Baer, Kazimir Malevich, Josef Albers and Agnes Martin.

Where Hunter's paintings could have been if he were still a child:
[attachment=2]CCAB.jpg[/attachment]

Where Hunter's paintings belong:
[attachment=1]IMG_0200 copy.jpg[/attachment]

Where you're most likely to find Hunter's paintings:
[attachment=0]XJAG.jpg[/attachment]

I've got a whole ream of prints of Hunter Biden's Polar Bear Standing by a White Rock in a Blizzard on beautiful acid free 10 lb. bond that I'll sell for a thousand.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:I've got a whole ream of prints of Hunter Biden's Polar Bear Standing by a White Rock in a Blizzard on beautiful acid free 10 lb. bond that I'll sell for a thousand.

does it come framed?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
$.$. Halliburton wrote:I've got a whole ream of prints of Hunter Biden's Polar Bear Standing by a White Rock in a Blizzard on beautiful acid free 10 lb. bond that I'll sell for a thousand.

does it come framed?

Or on a roll?

house of the rising sun.png

Hunter Biden's House of the Rising Sun goes for $2 million to unknown buyer.

Malevich? phyh, fuhgedaboudit...

Казимир Северинович Малевич, Белое на белом, 1918

Komrade!
In case you - busy with calculatin' yer ROI (in Cho Bai Din renminbrubles) studying le fabuleux sophistiqué de Han Bai-Din pinceau - just temporarily forgot the details, here a quick refresher:

Mystery item No. 1

(fanatics only:)

Mystery item No. 2

Our Propaganda DIrectorate has volunteered to create a version of this graphic for easier sharing on social media.

Yes, Red Square, your own use of white space to produce a spreadable and easily transferable meme source of non miss information about Hunter's art and what it means to the entire collective is maganificent.

Hunter Biden reminds 'pelipsky of past event, where a young woman was so enamored with a Cy Twambly white canvas that she planted a lipstick kiss right on the art work at an exhibit.

Cambodian-born Rindy Sam told the court in the southern French city of Avignon that she was "overcome with passion" when she saw the painting in July.

The plain white canvas, part of triptych by artist Cy Twombly, was on show at the Museum of Contemporary Art.

She must also pay a symbolic one euro (71p) to the US artist.
The gallery owner will also receive 500 euros (£357).

Restorers have been unable to remove the lipstick and have unsuccessfully used 30 products to get rid of the stain.

At her trial in October, Ms Sam said the kiss was an act of devotion to the work of art.

"I just gave it a kiss. It was an act of love, when I kissed it, I wasn't thinking. I thought the artist would understand," she said.

The plain canvas was kissed by Ms Sam
But Agnes Tricoire, lawyer for the picture's owner, said the kiss was "as aggressive as a punch," causing damage that was just as hard to restore.

"I do not share the same vision of love. For me love requires the consent of both sides," she said.

'pelipsky thinkfeels that Hunter Biden selling art to unknown buyers getting most favored status at the American trough, is as aggressive as a punch. It is much akin to putting lipstick on an Animal Farmed pig.
Now, gettin' the stain out, that's a job for the restorers.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky

I heard a rumour that he has another creation that is completely black but for a small white dot in the middle titled "My Journey Through the Crack Pipe". Or is that cracked pipe? You know how it is with rumours. Anyway, I haven't had time to confirm the rumour or obtain an image of the alleged painting.

There is yet another work just released, titled "Raw Canvas." Capturing the rawness of modern quasi-existence, it presents an unblocked, roughly torn swathe of unfinished canvas tacked to a frame. Critics are applauding this latest work as his most exemplary to date. Exemplary of what is as yet unspoken. Bidding begins at $6.5million.*

*10% commission, as always, to the Big Guy.

Newest Han Bai-Din!
This rarified talent evolves at lightyear speed! .(measured in gigajabs/nanoprogs)

Xzey enters now PPP, xzyps Present-day Picasso Period.
Recall:

Pablo Picasso, Guernica, 1937 (right before PP put here his première pixel).

Han Bai-Din, connaisseur de tous les arts...

Very intellectual, deeply excogitating Althusser's epistemological gnoseology of antinomitivity and Foucault's onomatopoeically marxist sexuology of prokaryotes - our genius, de facto Caravaggio redivivus, references in his new opus visualis Demuth's I saw the golden 5:

Charles Demuth, I Saw the Figure 5 in Gold, 1928 _ (in Big Apple's The Met)

(Demuth later painted 555555555555555555555... ,
practically 5(googol), which you can marvel at here)

Komrades & Komradettes, Ladies & Gentlemen, le vernissage!
Han Bai-Din, I Saw the Magic Digit Pi in Thick Math Fog (2021, late July):

Mystery item No. 3

P.S. Khyello Komrad(ett)e KKK - how nice to see you here again!

Margaret wrote:"His use of white space is pure genius!"

Hunter Biden's Polar Bear Standing by a White Rock in a Blizzard sells for $10 million to unknown buyer.
This is remarkably similar to Hunter Biden's "Contents of my Father's Mind" which sold for $11 million days before the Nord Stream gas pipeline was given a green light.

Glorious news in the world of art. A historic first. Never before have a presidential father and son collaborated on such an impactful art piece shattering all records for the highest price ever received by a living artist. Comrades I present to you "My Butt's Been Wiped. A Collaboration"
hunter collab.png

Hunter Biden's artwork now available for sale to the public (with a reasonable 10% commission) through an art brokerage firm with showroom and offices in the District of Columbia!

Private showings are available and encouraged, and Deluxe packages include a night in the Lincoln Bedroom; contact "Big Guy L.L.C." (registered in Delaware for tax purposes...) call 202-456-1111 or write to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20500,

cash, check, major credit cards, and Bitcoin accepted.

Comrade Jenkem wrote:Glorious news in the world of art. A historic first. Never before have a presidential father and son collaborated on such an impactful art piece shattering all records for the highest price ever received by a living artist. Comrades I present to you "My Butt's Been Wiped. A Collaboration"
hunter collab.png

A skid mark of a president.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: P.S. Khyello Komrad(ett)e KKK - how nice to see you here again!

Thank you, comrade. I've been labouring in the beet fields and often don't have the time or energy to contribute to the collective mind but I'm a frequent observer.

My dummkopf was deeply impressed by this (1:20) indoctrination1 alias public demonstration of pure genius in use of white substance.

1 which Komrade Director (yesterday) generously retwittotransmitindoctrinated to the masses

Next step, Komrades! :

Han Bai-Din, Paterincestihomoeroticonartsyfartsy Climax in White, July 2021.

Mystery item No. 4

Total sensation!
Turns out, snake-oil-paint genius Han Bai-Din is the first real-life personification of Dirac's delta, comrades physicists discovered.

Wow! You remember, da? Paul Dirac, that truly weird genius of early quantum physics.

Dirac's delta - which is everywhere and always a zero, but at a certain single point all of a sudden jumps to infinity(!). That's exactly Han Bai-din: always zero, yet - once paintbrush in hand - suddenly godlike.

Mystery item No. 5

... on the other hand:

"I serve as a blank screen on which people of vastly different political stripes project their own views".
― Barack Obama, prologue of The Audacity of Hope . (here)

Then we have this (1:45) episode:

The Empty Canvas - Barack Obama
(that was shocking then, 2008, and it's shocking now: just days before Election 2008, Big MSM realize that they, indeed, don't know who the fuck that messianic clown actually is...)

Is it thusly portraits of Messiah, which Bai-Din Jr. (controlled by whom exactly?) plants into the Big World Planet?
Like totally under the radar?

And only the anonymous receivers (Globalia jockeys 'em all) korrektly decode the empty message?
Second coming of GloboMessiah?

What exactly was that Bragson prog doing, piercing people's stratosphere?
Why did, minutes later, slicky Bozos repeat the shtick?
By means of a white (dubbed "blue") giga-phallus?
And why wasn't it, like, "black"?
Questions upon questions...

Most equal physicart expert, Perfessor Dummkopf,

the mythical horned rodent presents another exploartist of Fluxus, the one, and only Yoko Ono.

Imagine ... a blank canvas, no paint

No canvas, no paint. Just printed instructions for "paintings to be constructed in your head". One instruction reads: "Imagine dividing the canvas into 20 different shapes". Art, for her, was all in the mind. Still is.

...At the time, it looked like a one-woman plot to change the world through art. She was ridiculed. Today, it is worth asking whether she succeeded. After all, the spirit of Fluxus is now pandemic...

She revealed how Lennon had suffered by championing her art. It had been her art that had first attracted him to her. He had visited her show at the Indica gallery in London in 1966, where he was confronted by her Painting to Hammer a Nail, a block of wood with hammer and nails supplied (a version of it appears in the exhibition).

"Can I hammer a nail?" Lennon asked. "It will cost you a shilling," Ono told him. "Then can I hammer an imaginary nail?" It was the correct reply.

To Yoko, Fluxus is sort of like art created from what seeps out of a human sphincter valve as accurately channeled by Comrade Jenkem's Fluxus creation "My Butt's Been Wiped. A Collaboration".

Complete Fluxus, C.J.

Explosive power??? All comrades know, Yoko's Fluxus exploded the Beatles.

Han Bai-Din's Fluxus art is out to explode the Constitution of Ameriland unless sphincter control is restored.

'nuffsaidforelocktug,
'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:... the mythical horned rodent presents another exploartist of Fluxus, the one, and only Yoko Ono.

To Yoko, Fluxus is sort of like art created from what seeps out of a human sphincter valve as accurately channeled by Comrade Jenkem's Fluxus creation "My Butt's Been Wiped. A Collaboration". ...
By Lenin's sphincter, pure Pelipluxus!

But, but - Komrades! Imagine...
People's Humanity's Fluxucube™!
No canvas, no Rubik, only instruction:

here's your shovel™
here your Communist Manifesto™
here a full graph™ of all possible combinations1
now Fluxucubify!
(and remembah: The Party™ expects ≥ 120% quota!)

1 for comrades with kompulsive need to know: 43.252.003.274.489.856.000 of 'em.

Alas, a μ-objection.
jackalopelipsky wrote:Most equal physicart expert, [highlight=#ffff00]Perfessor[/highlight] Dummkopf, ...
I'm.. I'm.. frankly, I'm close to denouncing you, Komrade Jacko!
And, we might be in KuboGulag, yet still I haf to defend Komrade Obyezyana's © (even if the latter seems a remnant from those horrible days under the boot of ruthless kkkapitalizm)!

Komrade Jacko, you anxiously watch your daily ration of kasha!
It may, repeat: may come to a sudden halt!
Vee already had this!

So, last chance, Jacko!
Last chance before Exit Kasha!
It's not Perfessor, it's Perfesser - Perfesser, jawohl!

Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser

'pelipsky's fluxus spelling will be remediated forever. Here in Texazistan fluxus passin' as something wunderkindful is so ever present. The Rethuglican legislators of Texazistan are so fluxus in attention to business The People™ plainly stated as IMPORTANT requires not one, but two scoops of Special Sessions.

Yet,
"Today is a bittersweet day," said state Rep. Nicole Collier, D-Fort Worth."Yes, we managed to run the clock out on the first special session, but we are not naive to think that we have won the war and our jobs are done, because tomorrow we will face new challenges and a new battle," she said. "Now is not the time to walk away. Now is not the time to throw in the towel. Rather, now it is time to recharge and regroup, for what lies ahead."
It's so fluxus art in Texazistan, that many Rethuglican legislator's sphincter fluxus' no different from the fled Democrats, some of whom may, or may, not be in Portugal on a vacation. Just because Rethuglicans are in Austinagrad, the fluxus of buttwiped disorganization prevails. Nothing like government Executive Order lawyer-fu suing to not sol-ved anything, while The People™ pay both way$ and still have to retrieve their own well-being when the lawle$$ne$$ of excreted Fluxus collides with their unimportant and insignificant lives. We live in a fluxus world where Texazistan's legislators tell The People™ to go pound an imaginary nail. Complete FLUXUS!!!remedialpost-fluxusforelocktug,'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:

No canvas, no paint. Just printed instructions for "paintings to be constructed in your head". One instruction reads: "Imagine dividing the canvas into 20 different shapes". Art, for her, was all in the mind. Still is.

...At the time, it looked like a one-woman plot to change the world through art. She was ridiculed. Today, it is worth asking whether she succeeded. After all, the spirit of Fluxus is now pandemic...

She revealed how Lennon had suffered by championing her art. It had been her art that had first attracted him to her. He had visited her show at the Indica gallery in London in 1966, where he was confronted by her Painting to Hammer a Nail, a block of wood with hammer and nails supplied (a version of it appears in the exhibition).

"Can I hammer a nail?" Lennon asked. "It will cost you a shilling," Ono told him. "Then can I hammer an imaginary nail?" It was the correct reply.

If Yoko Ono's recording career had consisted of blank music it may have fared better.

It could be red...

...red with surplus Soviet ennema kit from Finland.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:
If Yoko Ono's recording career had consisted of blank music it may have fared better.

here at the GulagSpa - there is a treatment for wrong think. The custopatient is first placed in a sensory depravation chamber, and then speakers begin a steady, continuous bombardment to the common senses ---using The Yoko Ono's Ovatorture.

This treatment reputedly broke even the will of Manuel Noriega.

Well, since 'pelipsky denounced self for not addressing the Perfesser in his chosen pseudonym, 'pelipsky sought treatment to WellThink. In one session The Yoko Ono Ovatortue totally worked, comrades.

The mythical horned rodent saw a giant Red Square coming down inside the sense deprived chamber and 'pelipsky heard Red Square's voice say:

Han Bai Din's Fluxoart is no different moraliscorruption than Russian sh*t and p*ss world.

Han Bai Din's FLUXUS with the Big Xi Guy = дерьмо/писс in Russian.

So clear even in unknown Russian language.

Detect FAKE Russians using their newsgovpeak to take hoax of the narrative.

If it sounds like писс, then watch out for some real дерьмо being peddled to children unrealippily swearing to wear a fully organic bamboo fabric, sanihandmade, such as this Blue Chebandana patterned facescarf, that Nana made especially for you, all. day. long, otherwise..

the дерьмо will hit the ceiling fan of a child's life.

forelocktuggingtoWellness,
'pelipsky

$.$. Halliburton wrote:...
If Yoko Ono's recording career had consisted of [highlight=#ffff00]blank music[/highlight] it may have fared better.
[highlight=#ffff00]That[/highlight] idea, combined with Komrade Cradle to Grave Marxist's glorious RRSE, the Revolutionary Red Soviet Enema, catapulted the Rembrandt-Bruegel-Velázquez of our time into a meteoric trajectory of inspiration, nay, afflation! :

Titled:
[Yoko] [Ono] sings [blank]k myuzyk
while [Han] Bai-Din
preloaded with [blan]k RRSE
f[art]s out THIS framed
Ho[cu]s Po[cu]s Magnum Opus
depicting Cos[mi]c Ecs[tas]y

( Price: 6.626.070.150 Renminbrubel (¥₽) )

( yes, korrekt, comrade! this time, the Planck constant! )

jackalopelipsky wrote:Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser Perfesser .......
Komrade 'pelipsky, your exertion was heard !
This evening, it's kasha++ !

Hunter makes real art! Unlike this 'Churchill' guy. Even his name is offensive!

Churchill painting: Art? Don't make me laugh! It looks like a paint by numbers kit
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/chur ... -z0l39c73c