Keep Calm and Release the Kraken

UPDATE: Now on shirts, mugs, hats, posters.
20% off with code BESTZAZGIFTS - ends today

The People's Cube Store

Explosive revelations from Sidney Powell: Release the kraken!

Sidney Powell has explosive charges about the size and nature of the growing election-fraud scandal:

. . . it's been organized and conducted with the help of Silicon Valley people, the big tech companies, the social media and even the media companies. And, I'm going to release the Kraken!

Great excitement today in the waters around the Hamptons, New York, as some pleasure boats and yachts of Democrat bigwigs were dragged down by what seems to be a gigantic squid with a MAGA hat.

According to CNN, the Biden campaign has appointed a "Kraken Hunter-elect" by the name of Ahab, who they hope will hunt down the terrifying beast.

What if the MAGA hatted Kraken's tentacles reach The Potomac?

Keep Calm and Kraken On!

Exactly whose Kraken are we going to release? While I am a good Party Member, I once had a terrible experience with Michelle Obama's Kraken, a situation I do not want to repeat.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Exactly whose Kraken are we going to release? While I am a good Party Member, I once had a terrible experience with Michelle Obama's Kraken, a situation I do not want to repeat.
How about Rosie O'Donnell's Kraken. I hear she has about a 150lbs of Kraken in her shorts that's dying to be released.

To paraphrase Winston Zedemore, "That's a big Kraken."

All is calm. Release it.

EnPZ0bPUcAAbGm5.jpg

Mystery item No. 1