Glorious progress toward bipartisan politiks

[img]/images/Obama_Stalin_Communists_Dems.jpg[/img]

Head of Communist Party USA announces plan to work with Democratic Party

Comrades, Next Tuesday is approaching faster!

CPUSA is using Dear Leaders' own party as tools (and who knows more about being a tool?) To defeat Rethugglikkkans and their evil offspring teabaggers.

Vote early, vote often!

Well, Comrade Ivan,
This sounds good. Let's listen. I am an American Thinker fangirl.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... ction.html

Well then comrades! We got lots to do in so little time.

Obummer: "This is the moment when we must come together to save this planet."

I like the "come together" part. As a pun it is beautiful. Think of it, we better come together than come each in their own cove.

Comrades, this is good news! Since dear leader and political host parties have transitioned us softly into the wonderland of paternalistic authoritarianism that is so desperately needed at this time, having the CPUSA to fully apply their talents to help further remove these pimps of old parchment is refreshing. Indeed, I shall sit back with a double ration of beet juice along with my Howard Zinn approved Apple tablet and enjoy watching them selectively purge and send them off in newly commissioned Lynne Stewart styled boxcars. After all, exterminatory programs are not all purely ideological.

I assume that we are going to skip next Monday, because . . . well . . . you know . . . it's MONDAY! And it will get us to next Tuesday one day faster.

I am perplexed. Has not the glorious Communist Party been directing the Democrats' agenda for years, nay, decades? Oh, wait ... I see ... it is a sign of the Party's success that it can now step forward and take the credit which it so richly deserves.

Comrade Diaperette, I see this as a gay marriage, now out of the closet and recognized by the government, allowing less paperwork to commit benefit fraud...

This just in: The spinning of the JFK's and RFK's corpses has now been ajudged capable of providing electricity in 4 states!

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:This just in: The spinning of the JFK's and RFK's corpses has now been ajudged capable of providing electricity in 4 states!
And, perhaps the earthquakes in Texas, Oklahoma and (gasp) the northeast!

I denounce the idea that JFK/RFK spinning causes earthquakes... Current truths tell us the science is settled that George Bush, Dick Cheney, Fox News and Halliburton <spit> and their fracking cause earthquakes, world hunger, drought, erectile dysfunction, flat beer, and moldy bread.

quote="John Frum"]Obummer: "This is the moment when we must come together to save this planet."

I like the "come together" part. As a pun it is beautiful. Think of it, we better come together than come each in their own cove.[/quote]

[size=150<br><br>]

Oh, the irony![/size]
[size=150<br><br>]
[/size]
[size=150<br><br>]

Come Together. John Lennon[/size]
[size=150<br><br>]
[/size]
[size=150<br><br>]

Here come old flat top
He come groovin' up slowly
He got joo joo eyeballs
He one holy rollers
He got hair down to his knee
Got to be a joker
He just do what he please
He wear no shoeshine
He got toe jam football
He got monkey finger
He shoot Coca Cola
He say I know you, you know me
One thing I can tell you is
You got to be free
Come together, right now
Over me
He bad production
He got walrus gumboot
He got Ono sideboard
He one spinal cracker
He got feet down below his knees
Hold you in his armchair
You can feel his disease
Come together, right now
Over me
He roller coaster
He got early warning
He got muddy water
He one Mojo filter
He say one and one and one is three
Got to be good looking
Cause he's so hard to see
Come together right now
Over me
Come together, yeah
Come together, yeah
Come together, yeah[/size]
[size=150<br><br>]
[/size]
[size=150<br><br>][img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]A classic case of psychotic projection. There was a time I could never see this. Now, I do. AArrrgh!

With your permission, Comrades, I would also like to post this: Enjoy the memories.[/size]
[size=150<br><br>]
[/size]
[size=150<br><br>][/size]

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I denounce the idea that JFK/RFK spinning causes earthquakes... Current truths tell us the science is settled that George Bush, Dick Cheney, Fox News and Halliburton <spit> and their fracking cause earthquakes, world hunger, drought, erectile dysfunction, flat beer, and moldy bread.
Right you are, komrade Ivan. Komrade Premier Obamanovich also realizes this truth and is working hard with with his komrades in the Demokrat and Communist parties (with the help of "useful idiots" in the Republikan Party) to develop a "common sense approach" to destroy these enemies of the state and save the motherland and the planet from utter destruktion. FORWARD, komrades!

Gummipuppe wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I denounce the idea that JFK/RFK spinning causes earthquakes... Current truths tell us the science is settled that George Bush, Dick Cheney, Fox News and Halliburton <spit> and their fracking cause earthquakes, world hunger, drought, erectile dysfunction, flat beer, and moldy bread.
Right you are, komrade Ivan. Komrade Premier Obamanovich also realizes this truth and is working hard with with his komrades in the Demokrat and Communist parties (with the help of "useful idiots" in the Republikan Party) to develop a "common sense approach" to destroy these enemies of the state and save the motherland and the planet from utter destruktion. FORWARD, komrades!

Excellent observation CKomrade Gummipuppe! In fact, all observations paralleling those of Ivan's are excellent - we know this because he tells us it is so - which of course proves my point.

I am so glad your thinking is right, Komrade Captain. You are destined to become a hero of the motherland.

Gummipuppe wrote:I am so glad your thinking is right, Komrade Captain. You are destined to become a hero of the motherland.

Right? <spit>. New comrade, use left or korrect, never right...

Stop by your nearest Jiffy-Lobo, ask for the Kristallnacht special, you'll feel better, and much more compliant in the ways of the world hurtling toward Next Tuesday.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Gummipuppe wrote:I am so glad your thinking is right, Komrade Captain. You are destined to become a hero of the motherland.

Stop by your nearest Jiffy-Lobo, ask for the Kristallnacht special, you'll feel better, and much more compliant in the ways of the world hurtling toward Next Tuesday.
Sorry, komrade. Please forgive me. Thanks to you, I now realize that "right" is a dirty word in the "fundamentally transformed Amerika." Thanks also for the tip. I strive to feel better and be more compliant so I can rise through the party ranks and be of better service to Komrade Premier Obamanovich.

Gummipuppe wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:

Sorry, komrade. Please forgive me. Thanks to you, I now realize that "right" is a dirty word in the "fundamentally transformed Amerika." Thanks also for the tip. I strive to feel better and be more compliant so I can rise through the party ranks and be of better service to Komrade Premier Obamanovich.

I hope that's not "ambition" I detect, komrade. To "...rise through the party ranks..." is a risky plan - especially for aspiring members. Avoiding the long train ride to attend re-education camp should be your primary goal at the moment.