Che is dead, long live Conchita: a new rebel icon

In addition to offering 51 gender options to its users, Facebook is also changing its male, female, and group icons in order to bring more fairness and equality among the 51 aforementioned genders. Thus, instead of the female appearing behind the male's shoulder, she is now in front of the male, which makes hers a more equal gender.

The female's new hairdo makes her look less like Darth Vader, and the group icon now features a third, metrosexual-haired silhouette that can be one of the remaining 48 genders. The Washington Post happily reports this revolutionary development as an important step towards eliminating cultural biases that have contributed to gender inequality.

Unnoticed and unreported, however, came another development in the world of Facebook icons: the appearance of a Comrade Che emoticon.

In other words, while Facebook, WaPo, and others are splitting hairs over the equality of multiple genders, along comes Che Guevara and puts them up against the wall, if only in Facebook terms. And that's how revolutions happen in real life, too.

The website behind the Che emoticon offers this description: "The rebel, the face of non-conformity. Che will add style to your Facebook chats and messages."

Really? Is the face of a masculine cisgender-male person still in tune with modern times? Given that Che Guevara never questioned his sexual identity but merely accepted an assigned gender role that was expected of him by the patriarchal bourgeois society, just how much of a rebel and non-conformist was he?

Shouldn't the new, more progressive generation also have a new, more progressive icon - a rebel who truly challenges the status quo?

Our research has led us to an ideal candidate. Meet Conchita Wurst, the Austrian Drag Queen of Eurovision, the new true face of non-conformity!

Please update your T-shirts, emoticons, and social media avatars. We know Che would comply!

Share these PNG icons far and wide!

Image Image

Screw Che anyway, he looks like a monkey. Only Republicans are Monkeys. Conchita is FAB-ULOUS!

Have Che-doh and Che Gourmet been properly notified?

Hormone therapy takes some lead-time before the surgery, or so I hear from "Caitlyn" Craptek...

Red Square wrote:The female's new hairdo makes her look less like Darth Vader,...
...who, from behind, looked like a big black penis (and made me wonder about George Lucas). Now she looks like a penis wearing a french tickler.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Have Che-doh and Che Gourmet been properly notified?

Hormone therapy takes some lead-time before the surgery, or so I hear from "Caitlyn" Craptek...

Ivan, are you playing doctor again!? I know that those state-issued drugs can have some pretty neat side effects, so the hormone therapy is totally reasonable. But where did you get the knife to do it, all they ever allow in the asylum are plastic butter knives. Unless you plan to use your teeth, in which case... well I always knew you were kinky but not THAT kinky.

As for Che-Doh and Che Gourmet, Minitrue will redact that doubleplusuntruth and replace it with Con-Doh and Con Gourmet. Don't worry about it.

A rebel without a gender:

[img]/images/Che_Conchita_Rebel_WO_Gender.png[/img]

If there is an afterlife I feel sorry for you commies that put this idea together. This kind of thing drives Che absolutely crazy. Over the edge. More psychotic than usual. You may want to try to avoid him.

Hoo boy, I'm glad I'm not in your shoes.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:If there is an afterlife I feel sorry for you commies that put this idea together. This kind of thing drives Che absolutely crazy. Over the edge. More psychotic than usual. You may want to try to avoid him.

Hoo boy, I'm glad I'm not in your shoes.

Che is:

Cis
Straight
White
Male

Chonchita is:
Transgender
Lesbian
Scandinavian
Female

Che might've been the face of revolution, but he himself is part of the past, and we must move forward. He represents dissenters of the revolution, whereas Conchita represents our new progressive haven, horizon, and goal for revolution. Revolution is constant change, nothing can remain the same.

Our picture of new and revised Che is on today's front page of the American Thinker.

https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... _7_38.html

As Comrade Gracie Slick says.."Your'e only pretty as you feel"...

We're also mentioned by Accuracy in Media website, in Cliff Kincaid's column:

America's Enemies Are Laughing at Us

These days, Oleg Atbashian makes fun of the Marxists and their apologists on a regular basis, on his “People's Cube” website. One of his latest offerings is the new poster featuring the “Rebel without a gender.” The People's Cube proclaims, “Che is dead, long live Conchita: a new rebel icon.”

His tribute to the Museum of Communism in Prague is a lot of laughs, as he displays some of the posters from the old communist days, such as the one announcing that communist women would have burnt their bras like their sisters in the West, “if there were any in the shops.”