Komrade Kev wants to ban everything - the Cube agrees

This most equal comrade is on the fast track to bring us to the World of Next Tuesday, possibly by this Friday.

When we're done banning everything, including bans, won't we have to ban banning bans?

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:When we're done banning everything, including bans, won't we have to ban banning bans?

No. And if anyone tells you otherwise consider them (along with yourself) banned as well.

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:When we're done banning everything, including bans, won't we have to ban banning bans?
Of course. And after that we would need a comprehensive ban on the ban banning bans. It's the hamster wheel that keeps the proles busy and preoccupied.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:Of course. And after that [highlight=#ffff00]we would need a comprehensive ban[/highlight] on the ban banning bans. It's the hamster wheel that keeps the proles busy and preoccupied.
At that point opposition to bans in general by thought criminals will have increased to the point we'll need to switch to blanket prohibitions.

Captain Craptek wrote:No. And if anyone tells you otherwise consider them (along with yourself) banned as well.
I've already been banned from banning myself.

When bans are outlawed, оnly the outlaws will have bans.

From this day henceforth, I declare the People's Cube™ a Ban Free Zone™.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Ban_Bans_350.png[/img]

I want to add the laughing smiley with tears (with ushanka and red star, of course) to the last two most equal posts.

I have question for the collective.

I have a question for the collective wisdom of the peoples cube. I have run out of beets to make my clandestine. ultra secret supply of vodka. I, however have a huge supply of potatoes. Is it capitalistic for me to utilize these potatoes to provide another ultra top secret supply and, not sharing it, am I betraying the collective.

myschelyushkin wrote:I have question for the collective.

I have a question for the collective wisdom of the peoples cube. I have run out of beets to make my clandestine. ultra secret supply of vodka. I, however have a huge supply of potatoes. Is it capitalistic for me to utilize these potatoes to provide another ultra top secret supply and, not sharing it, am I betraying the collective.

Comrade,

I also have a question: Do you have a shovel and warm coat?

All aboard!

Didn't Germany start all this glorious nonsense when they built the Auto-ban?
Am I banned?
Automatically?

Why not have a second Mother's Day for your life partner?

"Anything worth banning should be taxed instead."
--The People's Revenue Service

Yes, Father's Day and the Miss USA hetero-normative cis gendered beauty pageant with no swimsuit competition Comrades!! Can't wait.