Major League Goofball

[img]/images/Obama_Major_Leage_Goofball_Horiz.png[/img]

Dear Comrades,

After a long assignment at People's Putting Green #17 and several changes to my medication regimen, I'm back and as committed as ever to the Progress of our Glorious Motherland!

During my treatment, I was exposed to countless hours of therapeutic video viewing, especially those Party classics as ‘President on the Links' (I have watched all forty-three episodes… twice). I can now say that I am hooked on Goofball!

If only I had more time to play (I mean, confer with comrades over the progress of the workers and peasants of the USSA)!

Forward!

Faithfully submitted to the Collective of the People's Cube,
Comrade Nomenklatura-climber
Dialectical Progressivism Translator

Comrade Climber,

I took the liberty of reproducing your MLG logo as a vector graphic, as it deserves. Here's a larger version.

[img]/images/Obama_Major_Leage_Goofball.png[/img]

Image T-shirts, bumper stickers and flags. That's all I have to say.

Is it just me or it there a propellor atop our Goofball's head?

No, those are ears...
Navigator wrote:Is it just me or it there a propellor atop our Goofball's head?

Our Major League Goofball picture is now in the American Thinker.

But wait, there's more! Thomas Lifson is now preparing another one of our picture stories for publication tomorrow or the day after, in spite of the fact that class enemies have infected him with the bourgeois flu, from which he is now gloriously recovering thanks to unparalleled breakthroughs in socialized medicine. Get well soon, comrade!

[img]/images/Get_Well_Soon.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Our Major League Goofball picture is now in the American Thinker.

But wait, there's more! Thomas Lifson is now preparing another one of our picture stories for publication tomorrow or the day after, in spite of the fact that class enemies have infected him with the bourgeois flu, from which he is now gloriously recovering thanks to unparalleled breakthroughs in socialized medicine. Get well soon, comrade!

Comrade - A subversive has sabotaged the TPC link spelling to thepoeplescube!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Image T-shirts, bumper stickers and flags. That's all I have to say.
Such displays must be made available, so that the glorious proletariat becomes more aware of the wondrous attributes of the dear leader.