Situational Ethics Wheel of Fortune

Mrs. Ovechkin.jpg
This week I was writing a letter in Russian, to my great comrade-friend Alexander Ovechkin, to congratulate him on winning the Stanley Cup and having the best looking wife in the world.

Suddenly I was violently distracted by loud whining at a televised Sarah Huckabee news conference. Trump's achievements with North Korea summit have required an immediate redirect of the American news narrative back to "Trump hates children". This press conference was almost better than watching the glorious Russian Hockey team defeat Trudeau's Team Canada Crybabies.

Sarah Sanders got into a heated fight with reporters over kids being separated from parents at the border

Komrades - success in Korea required another big spin of the "Liberal Situational Ethics Wheel of Fortune" and it landed on "children" this week.

I know this Liberal Situational Ethics Wheel of Fortune must exist. It has many cards - the War on Women Card, Race Card, Global Warming, Rainforest, Polar Bears and at least one very bad card...the Trump Card.

Has anybody in the People's Cube seen this wheel? Help me.

Torch-carrier of Soviet Hockey wrote:Has anybody in the People's Cube seen this wheel? Help me.

I have not seen this wheel anywhere, so I took the liberty of creating one. You're welcome.

Wheel of Leftism_02.jpg

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Torch-carrier of Soviet Hockey wrote:Has anybody in the People's Cube seen this wheel? Help me.

I have not seen this wheel anywhere, so I took the liberty of creating one. You're welcome.

Wheel of Leftism_02.jpg
Exceedingly equal, Tovarisch Pingvin. I hope this finds a spot over the People's Fireplace Mantel so we can admire it while listening to fireside chats from His Equalness, Red Square.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:Exceedingly equal, Tovarisch Pingvin. I hope this finds a spot over the People's Fireplace Mantel so we can admire it while listening to fireside chats from His Equalness, Red Square.
Request of the toiling masses has been granted. The Party listens. Always. And watches. Closely. Very closely.

CrybabyJim.jpg
Sarah Sanders rips CNN's Jim Acosta: ‘I know it's hard for you to understand even short sentences' [/b][/url]

Comrades!

News from the Children Front ™ !

Our propaganda about the terrible treatment of Illegal Alien Voter Cattle oppressed immigrants is working:

“Many of them sound like they're crying so hard, they can barely breathe,” ProPublica says of an audio recording of Central American children that the non-profit investigative outlet released Monday.

[/indentr]Sadly, to our loss, the Trump administration is treating these Children ™ pretty well... maybe we should shoot some of them and use the images to blame it all on the current administration? For The Children ™ of course!!!

Ann Coulter Retweets POLITICO:

OOPS! A media outlet slipped & printed the truth today! Politico video: Smugglers "recycle" kids to get adults across border.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Elian_Gonzalez_Clinton_Separating_Children.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Remember when Bill Clinton and Janet Reno sent men with automatic weapons to kick a child refugee out of America and Democrats cheered?

Komrades, let's not forget that those men were only using those automatic weapons to rescue poor Elian from his evil relatives so he could be reunited with his father. They were saving him from suffering through childhood in a land where he would've had plenty of food to eat and plenty of toys to play with full of bigots, fascists, and bigoted fascists, and returning him to a land where the dream of Next Tuesday™ was realized fifty years ago.

So, I ask you, what's not to cheer?

Red Square wrote:[img]/images/various_uploads/Elian_Gonzalez_Clinton_Separating_Children.jpg[/img]

Affirmative Komrade Direktor. I also remember when he and Hillary had 21 children and their families for a cookout in Waco, TX.

Waco.jpg

Hillary Clinton and the Chain of Command at Waco

Red Square wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:Exceedingly equal, Tovarisch Pingvin. I hope this finds a spot over the People's Fireplace Mantel so we can admire it while listening to fireside chats from His Equalness, Red Square.
Request of the toiling masses has been granted. The Party listens. Always. And watches. Closely. Very closely.
It's the Party's way of saying, "We care," and it always brings a grateful tear to my eye.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Red Square wrote: Request of the toiling masses has been granted. The Party listens. Always. And watches. Closely. Very closely.
It's the Party's way of saying, "We care," and it always brings a grateful tear to my eye.

It's much more satisfying than simply given filthy capitalist lucre in exchange for one's work. All I'm going to do with money is buy things I don't need, like sufficient extra food. But the love of the Party helps keep me warm at night when my coal rations run out.

Red Square wrote:
Elian_Gonzalez_Clinton_Separating_Children.jpg

This is Fake Nooz™ designed to slander William "BJ" and Hillary Clinton, PBUT. The person in the picture is clearly Lt. Dangle after a few too many gin and tonics.

dangle.jpg

MEMORIES of past events that counter TODAY's current truth?? Comrades forming their own narrative by use of PAST events?? Jackalopelipsky fears that all of the above equal comrades are headed for the basement treatment room Jackalopelipsky has been telling everyone about. Mental Sandblasting and Acid Jigglebathing treatments are in all the above equal comrade's future if they don't spin the Narrative Wheel of Fortune and forget what they think they remember. Comrades with memories are in for a lot of hurt as the iron tracks of the Current Narrative tank roll forward. Like has anyone seen the Tiananmen Square Tank Man lately? No...he's now a balloon. Memories are dangerous to all equal comrades well being...unless like Jackalopelipsky...you come to enjoy and appreciate the spa treatment of mental sandblasting and acid jiggle baths in the basement treatment room.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

yeah... Times a-change. World a-changes. The Situational Ethics Wheel of Leftism, too.

Komrade Pingvin (Global Warminsk, I hope, didn't melt you into speciesist limbo, eh?), should you work on an update of your most equal SEWOL (above), here an imperative Add-On:

Whatever the Current Shortage™ of paint/cardboard/glue/.. or Klimate™-induced brain frazzle of yours, please keep in mind: must add THE PLANET! THE PLANET! THE PLANET!

(ja... Chermany here, brains gone green, can't think of nothing but PLANET-PLANET-ze-PLANET!)