Palin 2008 Ukraine Prediction: Completely Delusional

As she was rightly mocked for it at the time, Sarah Palin had actually speculated in 2008 that Russian President Vladimir Putin would be encouraged to invade Ukraine after President Barack Obama's weak response to the nation invading Georgia.

Palin_Finger.jpg

"After the Russian Army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama's reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia's Putin to invade Ukraine next," Palin told Foreign Policy Magazine in 2008.

Obama Admin officials have told CNN's Barbara Starr today that the recent Russian moves into the Ukraine is an "uncontested arrival" and not an invasion. Proving once more that Sarah Palin is nothing more than just a total dunce.

Sarah Palin is a stupid liar (I never get tired of saying that), and I'm counting on PolitiFact to set her pants on fire in due course. This time I hope those blazing shorts reduce her to ashes and we'll never have to be bothered with her again—though it won't stop me from calling her a stupid liar, because I can never get tired of doing so.

And speaking of the uncontested arrival in Ukraine—isn't that the same country where they had an unrequested fission surplus at Chernobyl back in the eighties?

I, of course, denounce Sarah Palin as an Enemy of the People (EOTPTM). Here is an Al Gore interwebs video of Comrade Palin spewing her hate speech at our Dear Beloved Leader:

It almost goes without saying that bret baier spokesperson for evil RethugliKKKan Faux News is(EOTPTM). How dare Baier suggest that every hour of the day is not a happy hour for the masses basking in the reflected glory of Our Dear Beloved Leader?

Putin even went through with the arcane practice of gaining approval from the legislature, hasn't he learned from his flexibility partner on how to bypass that whole process?

Comrade Sovremennyy wrote:Putin even went through with the arcane practice of gaining approval from the legislature, hasn't he learned from his flexibility partner on how to bypass that whole process?
[img]/red/images/clipart/YWAD_denounced.gif[/img]
Comrade Sovremennyy was close to being declared an EOTPTM by supposing all pens and phones have been evenly distributed throughout the planet. Just because our Dear Leader has ready access to such articles of efficient leadership doesn't mean all comrades have equal access to tools of glorious liberation from evil checks and balances.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:From Comrade SooperMexican:

ThePhoneCall1.jpg
ThePhoneCall2.jpg

Brilliant!!!

I'm posting this on FB if that is ok

An article on The Blaze:

Remember Obama Mocking Romney Over Russia Concerns? ‘The 1980s Are Now Calling to Ask for Their Foreign Policy Back'

Fox News' Bret Baier opened a segment of his show Friday night by flashing back to an October 2012 presidential debate where President Obama ridiculed Republican presidential nominee Romney about his concern over Russia's “geo-political” threat.

“You said Russia. Not Al Qaida. You said Russia,” Obama said regarding biggest threats. “The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because…the cold war's been over for 20 years.”

Romney offered a powerful retort: “Russia, I indicated, is a geopolitical foe…and I said in the same paragraph I said and Iran is the greatest national security threat we face. Russia does continue to battle us in the U.N. time and time again. I have clear eyes on this. I'm not going to wear rose-colored glasses when it comes to Russia or Mr. Putin…”
So Margaret proposed a headline, which I posted:

The 1980s: "Mr. Obama, we're just calling to ask if you want our foreign policy back. The 1970s are right here with us, and they're wondering, too."

darski wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:From Comrade SooperMexican:

Brilliant!!!

I'm posting this on FB if that is ok
Comrade Darski, I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all :)

debate this jerk.jpg
Mr. Obama, the 1970s are calling. They'd like their foreign policy back.

The sad part is that the Democrats feel that the policies from the 1970's are a GOOD thing.

I also hear a lot of people talking about where Putin will stop his aggression. The answer? Paris.

Ted State wrote:Image
The sad part is that the Democrats feel that the policies from the 1970's are a GOOD thing.

I also hear a lot of people talking about where Putin will stop his aggression. The answer? Paris.

That soon? But,... there's more work to be done, comrades!

Captain, when I said Paris, I meant Paris TEXAS. That may take a bit longer to get to than Paris France, which is lets face it, halfway to a commie state to begin with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris,_Texas

Ted State wrote:Captain, when I said Paris, I meant Paris TEXAS. That may take a bit longer to get to than Paris France, which is lets face it, halfway to a commie state to begin with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris,_Texas

I should have known. The scouting parties have already passed through Cambridge, MA.

believe it or not, I was just there a month ago and used to work there. There are several bridges that connect Cambridge MA to the city of Boston/Allston. One day someone hung up a poster on the side of the bridge that enters Cambridge. The sign read, "YOU ARE NOW LEAVING THE AMERICAN SECTOR. PLEASE HAVE YOUR PASSPORT READY TO PRESENT TO THE GUARD. PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CAMBRIDGE." I almost drove into the river. Wish I had a camera phone way back then. So yes, I can assure you, the advanced parties are here.

Ted State wrote:believe it or not, I was just there a month ago and used to work there. There are several bridges that connect Cambridge MA to the city of Boston/Allston. One day someone hung up a poster on the side of the bridge that enters Cambridge. The sign read, "YOU ARE NOW LEAVING THE AMERICAN SECTOR. PLEASE HAVE YOUR PASSPORT READY TO PRESENT TO THE GUARD. PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CAMBRIDGE." I almost drove into the river. Wish I had a camera phone way back then. So yes, I can assure you, the advanced parties are here.
Sounds like Comrade Ted State is secretly Comrade Zombie Ted Kennedy, because Democrats might die, but never leave the voting rolls.Image

Ted State wrote:Captain, when I said Paris, I meant Paris TEXAS. That may take a bit longer to get to than Paris France, which is lets face it, halfway to a commie state to begin with.
Comrade Bob Gates on Comrade Charlie Rose Government Controlled Television @ 4:41 asserts that Gates doesn't "think Putin is trying to recreate the Soviet Union, but wants the near abroad to be Russian." Comrade Gates conveniently does not specify the geographical limits of what he casually describes as the "near abroad", so it is quite possible that Paris, Texas falls into such a purview.

Comrade Lysenko wrote:
Comrade Bob Gates on Comrade Charlie Rose Government Controlled Television @ 4:41 asserts that Gates doesn't "think Putin is trying to recreate the Soviet Union, but wants the near abroad to be Russian." Comrade Gates conveniently does not specify the geographical limits of what he casually describes as the "near abroad", so it is quite possible that Paris, Texas falls into such a purview.
I have always understood that Comrade Putin likes to be near a broad, but I did not know he prefers her to be Russian. (Alas.)

[/quote]
Comrade Bob Gates on Comrade Charlie Rose Government Controlled Television @ 4:41 asserts that Gates doesn't "think Putin is trying to recreate the Soviet Union, but wants the near abroad to be Russian." Comrade Gates conveniently does not specify the geographical limits of what he casually describes as the "near abroad", so it is quite possible that Paris, Texas falls into such a purview.[/quote]
I have always understood that Comrade Putin likes to be near a broad, but I did not know he prefers her to be Russian. (Alas.)[/quote] OK NOW I get what Putin is trying to do. Putin is a little upset that all those Russian women are becoming mail order brides and leaving the country in droves. He merely wants to expand Russia to Paris Texas to "Get A Broad" because all the available ones have literally left his country. Pamalinsky , are you willing to take one for the team so too speak, in the interests of World Peace?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Comrade Lysenko wrote:
I have always understood that Comrade Putin likes to be near a broad, but I did not know he prefers her to be Russian. (Alas.)
OK NOW I get what he is trying to do. Putin is a little upset that all those Russian women are becoming mail order brides and leaving the country in droves. He merely wants to expand Russia to Paris Texas to "Get A Broad" because all the available ones have literally left his country. Pamalinsky , are you willing to take one for the team so too speak, in the interests of World Peace?