Peace in Our Time

Actually, fishy rumors sound very tasty. And for further gustatorial treats, I am looking forward to all those clouds of mushrooms which we will soon gain from our comrades in Iran.

Here's a little ditty I coined for you Fhalkyn...

Peace in Our Time.jpg
Due to misrepresentations of this 'deal' by the right-wing media, I felt some clarification may be in order. Here is the UPDATED Accurate version:

No Peace in Our Time.jpg

RedDiaperette wrote:Actually, fishy rumors sound very tasty. And for further gustatorial treats, I am looking forward to all those clouds of mushrooms which we will soon gain from our comrades in Iran.
It doesn't matter if Israel and a few US and European cities get toasted and remain uninhabitable for hundreds of years. The ends justify the means. Eventually the Iranians will kome to realize that we are aktually very nice people, and we mean them no harm. They will understand that we're actually hip to radikal Izlam and cool with random folks kommitting random akts like beheadings, stonings, blasts, airliners flying into buildings, and mass shootings in magazine offices.

RedDiaperette wrote:Actually, fishy rumors sound very tasty. And for further gustatorial treats, I am looking forward to all those clouds of mushrooms which we will soon gain from our comrades in Iran.

I was hoping for more of cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

As the chief mullah was heard to say, Peese on all you westerners.