The bourgeoisie have the Roaming Gnome. We have Comrade Cube!

Post the pictures you've snapped from around the world of your Comrade Cube shmoozing at fun People's places or with exotic backdrops or with famous persons holding your red Cube here or in the Gallery now!

Don't have The Cube? Go to our Store and get it now! The revolution will be photogenic!

The Cube in Dallas

Fem comrade ponders the cube outside the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TexUS

Why isn't she looting and pillaging that capitalist center of extortion, or flying planes into buildings for the advancement of the party?

She ponders the fate of the Party and the plight of the working class. Shes uses the Cube to shine a beacon of hope to all air travelers. Her message is short but with collective insight. She says "be weary not my fellow comrades, for when the Party claims its victory come Nov. 7th, we, the toiling masses will never have to go through airport security again, it will and shall be abolished, give H.R.C praise and glory!!!"

Premier Betty wrote:Why isn't she looting and pillaging that capitalist center of extortion, or flying planes into buildings for the advancement of the party?

She's recruiting less useful idiots to do that...kind of like Bin Laden.

Ugh... Horrible that the poor brave Cube would have to even be touched by the foul repugliKKKan-merchantilist air of Dallas. Hopefully, the Cube can go to Austin for a week or so to recover. Visit the University, stop by the Travis county D.A.'s office, pay homage at the grave of the last great governor of Texas, Ann Richards. I think it would do our beloved Cube some good after this horrific visit to Dallas.

Commissar M wrote:Ugh... Horrible that the poor brave Cube would have to even be touched by the foul repugliKKKan-merchantilist air of Dallas. Hopefully, the Cube can go to Austin for a week or so to recover. Visit the University, stop by the Travis county D.A.'s office, pay homage at the grave of the last great governor of Texas, Ann Richards. I think it would do our beloved Cube some good after this horrific visit to Dallas.

It's a sleeper cube; a cube with a mission waiting for Comrade Laika to give the signal!

Such a brave and selfless cube is a shining example for us all to follow!

I think that comrade cube has taken a well deserved rest from righting the wrongs of the evil empire, and has taken in a hockey game. No better way to infiltrate the masses that with hockey and beer ! The Serfs will never know what hit them. By the way Comrade Cube was watching the Red Wings Destroy the Stars

_______________________________-
"Do you hate being a liberal? What's it like? Is it like being a bug?
I imagine bugs and liberals have a dim perception that nature played a cruel trick on them, but they lack the intelligence to comrehend the magnitude of it."

Im the Commdante of Gulag 13 im trainning 45 new Gulag residents need 45 cubes shipped to me ... Oh wait we have enough community cubes. Forgive me for my disobedance . I will look over the section in the Comminust Manafesto about ownership again

Good idea comrade, although you did not think of it, The Party(TM) did! The Party thinks of everything and has an Solution(TM) for everything, so you need not.

Welcome Comrade.

Please visit The Karl Marx Treatment Center for Welcome and Orientation.