The bourgeoisie have the Roaming Gnome. We have Comrade Cube!

Post the pictures you've snapped from around the world of your Comrade Cube shmoozing at fun People's places or with exotic backdrops or with famous persons holding your red Cube here or in the Gallery now!

Don't have The Cube? Go to our Store and get it now! The revolution will be photogenic!

The Cube Stops The Bull In Cow Town

Image The Cube Stops The Bull at Billy Bob's in Fort Worth, Texas.

This party member wore his TPC shirt to Billy Bob's Capitalist Cowboy Saloon and was attacked by political bull. Relax, The Cube was there to protect the party.
(No communists were harmed in making this photo.)

Image Typical Capitalist Stock Market--notice ropes used for oppression.

Your zeal has been noticed, Comrade! And a nice shirt you got there too!

Comrade Tigleth - Pileser-

Is that really you? You should uncloak more often. Great picture, comrade!

<karacter>

Comrade - Where are those steers being herded to? I'm making up a new menu for the Party's Inner Circle and some prime beef would fit the bill quite nicely. We at TPC should get ready for the HUGE party that will happen on January 20th when our Lord Obamessiah is sworn in to office as President for Life! So, let me know what you can do to help with the festivities. I will to get back to you after I get a head count. Thank you for your assured co-operation in this important matter, Comrade.

your busy Chef,

Che' Gourmet

Che Gourmet wrote:I'm making up a new menu for the Party's Inner Circle and some prime beef would fit the bill quite nicely. We at TPC should get ready for the HUGE party that will happen on January 20th when our Lord Obamessiah is sworn in to office as President for Life! So, let me know what you can do to help with the festivities. I will to get back to you after I get a head count. Thank you for your assured co-operation in this important matter, Comrade.

your busy Chef,

Che' Gourmet

BEEF?!? Shhh!

When Lord Obamessiah changes us, there will not be any open use of such bourgeoisie foods.

Remember, from the DNC's Request for Proposals of Convention Catering, everything must be eco-friendly-green-carbonfree-compostable-local-organic and multi-hued:

“…must provide foods in ‘at least three of the following five colors: red, green, yellow, blue/purple, and white,' garnishes not included…”

“Fried foods are forbidden…”

“…be local, organic or both…”

<br>[The cattle drive picture was lifted off the web...BUT there was a cattle drive that day at THE RED STEAGALL COWBOY GATHERING & WESTERN SWING FESTIVAL]

Comrade Tigleth-Pileser

Eco-friendly, GREEN, compostable, local and organic, I can do (just doubles the price). Carbonfree- I will need to purchase some carbon credits from Leader Algore's company, but that shouldn't be any problem. Now [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]five [/HIGHLIGHT]colors? That is a dilemma- Unless the Obamessiah wants us to celebrate with an all Vegetarian menu? I can do it, but I HATE vegetarian!....ooops....sorry, I just feel like shooting a .....moose or baby seal! Oh crap... I know, time to report for re-education camp, again. What's the use of having a gun, when you can't use it?

where's the black maria?

Che' Gourmet

PS Wolfgang- where the f@#%$ are you? Quit hiding in the cooler! I've got some last minute instructions before I ...er...um..leave.